Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64455
Latest: kelvinw021
New This Month: 324
New This Week: 85
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76583
Total Topics: 22129
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1060
Total: 1069
kelvinw021
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: 11 Ronin  (Read 70082 times)

Offline sage trisun

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • sage trisun has no influence.
  • I'm just passing through!
    • View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/ttAP4wO.png
11 Ronin
« on: August 24, 2014, 10:38:21 »
Organization name: 11 Ronin

Organization symbol:

Leader: None. Each shinobi in the group is a leader in their own way.

Members 8: Cobratachi, Village - Any
                      Ryuu Arashi, Village - Kaminarigakure
                      Shiku, Village - Any
                      Kiyoshi Ookami, Village - Hidden Forest 
                      Mykel, Village - Yukigakure
                      Paradoxronin, Village - Hidden in metal
                      Unno, Village - Hidden Hill 
                      Kisho Ookami, Village - Haigakure

Allied Organization: Nami no Kishi

Affiliation: None as of yet. I will let the team decide what they want first. Organization of 11 skilled shinobi, 1 from each of the village.

History: Watching his entire clan killed at a young age of 6 by rogue and missing-nin ninjas, a young ninja named Cobratachi decided to leave his village and seek wisdom and strength his own way. At age 11 Cobratachi had already surpassed jounin and anbu level shinobi. He is the best hunter-nin alive. Some say he has single handle captured over 175 rogue and missing-nin by himself. With killings, kidnappings, and the number of powerful rogue and missing-nin ninjas tripling every year, Cobratachi knew he would not be able to hunt them on his own. At the age of 16 he started an organization called the 11 Ronin. He will recruit 1 shinobi from each village with unique skills to fight and hunt along side him.

Purpose/Goals: To bring peace to the land. To hunt (Capture or kill) any rogue or missing-nin by any means necessary.

Unique features: The Ronin 11 will wear a black ninja suit with a backwards "R" and the # 1 over their hearts. The "R" is for Ronin and # 1 is for 11.

Rankings: There are no rankings. We will all train and work together to get stronger and form cohesiveness. We each will be able stand together and alone if need be. We will all work our way to Kage levels.

Rules: 1. A Ronin is loyal
           2. A Ronin's true strength is family.
           3. If a Ronin dies they will not be replaced. Once a Ronin, Always a Ronin.
           4. If a war breaks out, all Ronin will vote on which village to fight along side for peace.
           5. A Ronin will never seek revenge.
           6. A Ronin can never be a Kage. A Ronin is not a Kage of a Village, he is a Kage of the land.

Our ninja way."WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!"

To apply, leave a reply formatted like this:
Name:
Specialization(Genjutsu, Taijutsu, etc.):

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 00:51:49 by sage trisun »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: 11 Ronin
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 10:41:12 »
Isn't a ronin basically a samurai? Well one without a lord, but still.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline sage trisun

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:46:00 »
Yes they are, but this is Shinobi Life Online universe.  :) :)

Offline EternalEyes

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • EternalEyes has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 11:47:43 »
Did u draw the sig at the bottom,  its really good. What are the policies on 2nd characters (if its even possible) because if I can, I would like to join.
  • Character Name: EternalEyes

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 13:36:44 »
If I'll have the chance I wouldn't reject the invitation, the first org I like.
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 14:28:18 »
I love the idea of this org
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 14:56:33 »
It says you recruit those with special skills, does that mean that they need to have a chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai to join?
It seems that you are counting on the 11 players to be Madara-like, but even with a chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai they can only take on maybe three players and win.

Good luck with your org.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 15:15:16 by Kusanagi »
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline sage trisun

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 19:05:02 »
Did u draw the sig at the bottom,  its really good. What are the policies on 2nd characters (if its even possible) because if I can, I would like to join.

For the sig at the bottom I used www.mangatar.net. I would love to have you apart of my org. I hope we can create a 2nd character as well.

Offline sage trisun

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 20:41:45 »
You are welcome to join at any time. What village are you going to be affiliated with?

Thanks timioyekanmi. I'm trying to create a org will be special and different. If you are interested in joining just let me know.

It says you recruit those with special skills, does that mean that they need to have a chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai to join?
It seems that you are counting on the 11 players to be Madara-like, but even with a chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai they can only take on maybe three players and win.

Good luck with your org.
To answer your question by special skills you do not have to have chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai. If a player has chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai it would be a plus, but that's not going to be a requirement. I'm not looking for players to be Madara-like, but through training and battles we will gain strength in our own way. The physical aspect IMO will account for 50% of the game. The other 50% will be mental. Special skills to me is more than strength. Having intelligence, battle IQ, gathering intel on the enemy, knowing battle formations, and knowing everyone on 11 Ronin strengths and weaknesses. I cannot go into great detail about specific special skills are to join, but there is a reason behind having a shinobi from every village. I will discuss that with the org, once we all are assembled. If I had to give an example based on Naruto, then the type of ninjas that come to my mind that would be great 11 Ronin would be Shikamaru, Guy, Deidra, Chiyo and Kabuto (before oro's death) come to mind. They have no Kekkei Genkai, but are a perfect mix of battle IQ, strength, healing, short and long distance fighting.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 20:44:03 by sage trisun »

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 20:58:05 »
You are welcome to join at any time. What village are you going to be affiliated with?

Thanks timioyekanmi. I'm trying to create a org will be special and different. If you are interested in joining just let me know.

Good luck with your org.
To answer your question by special skills you do not have to have chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai. If a player has chakra mix or Kekkei Genkai it would be a plus, but that's not going to be a requirement. I'm not looking for players to be Madara-like, but through training and battles we will gain strength in our own way. The physical aspect IMO will account for 50% of the game. The other 50% will be mental. Special skills to me is more than strength. Having intelligence, battle IQ, gathering intel on the enemy, knowing battle formations, and knowing everyone on 11 Ronin strengths and weaknesses. I cannot go into great detail about specific special skills are to join, but there is a reason behind having a shinobi from every village. I will discuss that with the org, once we all are assembled. If I had to give an example based on Naruto, then the type of ninjas that come to my mind that would be great 11 Ronin would be Shikamaru, Guy, Deidra, Chiyo and Kabuto (before oro's death) come to mind. They have no Kekkei Genkai, but are a perfect mix of battle IQ, strength, healing, short and long distance fighting.
I understand your want to use intelligence and formations, but seeing that we have no view of how the combat will work, we can't do much yet. Formations are a good idea, but this is an MMO and they are usually useless, except for the holy trinity. (Tank, Healer, Damage.) But, as I stated earlier, we don't know much about how this game will play. Anything can be assumed, but not much is for sure.
We can all assume that nobody, even someone as smart as Shikimaru could win a battle of 11 vs 50 evenly matched Jonin rank. Even if the 11 were twice as skilled, it doesn't look so good.
I like your thinking, however.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 20:59:39 by Kusanagi »
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline EternalEyes

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • EternalEyes has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 21:37:55 »

For the sig at the bottom I used www.mangatar.net. I would love to have you apart of my org. I hope we can create a 2nd character as well.

Well if i do join and have some free time, I would draw some chars for u if u would like (same goes for Katakiuchi btw)  ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 21:41:33 by EternalEyes »
  • Character Name: EternalEyes

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:47 »
good luck with your org and your futsure attempts to TRY to kill Katakiuchi

Offline sage trisun

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 05:30:43 »
I understand your want to use intelligence and formations, but seeing that we have no view of how the combat will work, we can't do much yet. Formations are a good idea, but this is an MMO and they are usually useless, except for the holy trinity. (Tank, Healer, Damage.) But, as I stated earlier, we don't know much about how this game will play. Anything can be assumed, but not much is for sure.
We can all assume that nobody, even someone as smart as Shikimaru could win a battle of 11 vs 50 evenly matched Jonin rank. Even if the 11 were twice as skilled, it doesn't look so good.
I like your thinking, however.
You are right. It is hard to strategize anything until we know how the game will play. It's always good to assume though.

Well if i do join and have some free time, I would draw some chars for u if u would like (same goes for Katakiuchi btw)  ;D
Thanks EternalEyes, that would be awesome.

good luck with your org and your futsure attempts to TRY to kill Katakiuchi
I LOVE this!!! A rival already in the making. Make no mistake about it. WE will be hunting and killing all bad rogue and missing-nin. I will leave you with these 11 words. "WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 07:37:31 by sage trisun »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 09:42:55 »

That would be absolutely awesome. ;)

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:45:31 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
  • Without Regrets has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 15:10:46 »
Like the idea of this org its a bit similar to what I was thinking of but was to lazy to make one.
  • Character Name: Laiken
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."