Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 746
Total: 755
Google (9)

Author Topic: Guide of the Best Clans  (Read 6234 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Guide of the Best Clans
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:15:01 »
I've wondered about the best of the best in SLO after some time of not being active. When I came back to SLO, there seems like there were a lot more players and a bunch of new clans and orgs. I didn't even know that there was a 7th Gen. So without further ado

Top 10 Clans

Tsukegami

The first Tsukegami, Dai, was a shinobi renowned for his great strength and stamina. His descendants became almost like duplicates. Tsukegamis also hold multiple chakra natures that are very powerful, as well as fast reflexes that enable them to dodge attacks. Most Tsukegami have white hair, if not all, as it is a dominant bloodline clan trait passed down among all others. As of now, the Tsukegami may not be the biggest clan but all members are skilled in their own way. One weakness remains genjutsu in alot of Tsukegami, not necessarily meaning the complete defeat of a tsukegami. This is listed as a weakness because most Tsukegami's cannot or have not shown interest in casting genjutsu within their own abilities. The Tsukegami is a dominant clan of the Okagakure, (Or Village Hidden in the Hills). Despite being a very powerful clan, the Tsukegami have no rival clans, and have 3 allied clans, including their cousin clan The Kirishima, The Doruhasu (an unknown clan in its own right), and another powerful clan being The Himitsu

Akagi

Once a very powerful clan, now remains extinct. The Akagi were made up of deep and creative thinkers, each becoming their own type of ninja. The attributes of an Akagi clan member remained Tall and skilled in Kenjutsu. In fact, at one point most of the Anbu in the Hidden Thunder were of the Akagi clan. One clan saying was "Our blades are sharp", in reference to the Kenjutsu mastered by many in the Akagi. The Akagi clan was created by a wanderer named Hayato. He met a girl of his stature named Isumi, as she liked to travel as well, and later they traveled together to the different Hidden Villages of the world. Hayato's and Isumi's favorite remained Okagakure (The Hidden Hill). The most beautiful of all the lands they had seen, and he settled down and began a family in this village. Though the Akagi believe that Hayato and his family were treated as outsiders by the dominant clan of the Okagakure- The Tsukegami. Hayate confronted the Kage named Ko about this treatment and was reassured that the village would soon start to trust Hayate and his family and welcome them as full members of the Hill. Though the Kage didn't trust Hayate, he let his family stay. As time passed, the Akagi family grew but the Tsukegami did not change. Conflict began to break out between the two clans and in order to prevent a civil war, the Kage banned the Akagi from the The Hidden Hill. It is believed that the Akagi held a grudge until the extinction of the clan, thus listing the Tsukegami as their only rival clan. 

Raiu

Nothing yet is known of this clan, except for their great offensive techniques including Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. It is a clan affiliated with the Hidden Thunder, although members are allowed to migrate. The clan is allied with other Hidden Thunder clans as well such as the Nakai. The two clans may even be cousin clans, and are sometimes believed to be related. This clan was once known as the Kaiyo clan, and little is known as to what brought about the change of name.

Himitsu

The history of the Himitsu proved to be one filled with destruction and lies. The founder of the Himitsu, Saisho became a rogue shinobi from a very young age killing both foster parents in revenge for being treated as a slave. After these events unfolded the Himitsu were forever cursed. Attacked by village after village, the Himitsu's home were burned down to ash. The clan became a travelling clan searching for a place to call home, not unlike the Akagi, and were ultimately seen as a band of thieves, So attacks came more frequent. As the traelling clan reached the Hidden Thunder, Hayato pleaded with the Kage to let his clan reside. And the Kage formed an agreement, to let the clan stay if they cimpleted missions for the village. The Himitsu remain loyal to the Hidden Thunder Village and its people are of the most grateful you will ever meet. Most of the new generation Himitsu have no idea of the clan's dark past and the leader intends to keep it that way, it is unknown if the Himitsu have a kekkei genkai because of their secretive nature. Himitsu members often specialize in Taijutsi, Ninjutsu, and Kenjutsu. Although they are very strong, one weakness does plague them. They put family first at all costs, which in the future could lead to their demise or the failure of an objective. Failing missions could ruin the relationship the Himitsu have built with the Kage and the village. The Himitsu are allied with 5 other clans including the famed Tsukegami, Kagome, Sandareisu, Kaiyo (now known as the Raiu), and The Kirishima. 

Fengshui

This clan originates from a man of peace and harmony including power named Takuzawa Fengshui.
History: After the 3rd great ninja war there was a old man know as Takuzawa and he was known for his power in peace and wisdom but when it came to battling he was formidable. Takuzawa was a strong believer in true peace and harmony.Before he would go to war Takuzawa would do Yin-Yang meditations to ease up. He was a man that didn't fear death because every battle he fought as if it was his last.  After years of fighting Takuzawa decided to start a school of  inner peace and harmony along with a few powers. At the age of 25 he was the strongest person in mind, soul and physical means. As he grew he kept on expanding the school until he decided to make it his clan and he gave the name Fengshui meaning yin yang (peace and harmony).

Takuzawa had a son and passed his knowledge down to his children and grand children until they grew up and taught the next generation of Fengshui. Takuzawa did not mention one thing to them but he only told his son, that if you unlock true peace and harmony the true yin and yang you would gain a very powerful power known as the Chūsainin. Takuzawa and his son makuzawa were the only ones know to be able to unlock that power,now the new generation are being taught everything besides that because the power has a dark side as well. There are two types of blood types in the Fengshui clan. Feng(Yin) blood and Shui(Yang)blood and it is rumored that if Feng blood and Shui blood were to mix, an individual with one red eye and one black eye would be born. This is the feared power of the Fenshui clan. The clan excels in areas of Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Kenjutsu. 

Sabaku Kuchikomi

A tough knit group among many. The Sabaku were once the inhabitants of a land with beautiful grasses, lakes, oceans and trees. That is until they were banned for causing a disagreement. The group fled to the desert where many perished along the way. They begged to their captor, the desert, in desperation hoping to learn its ways. When met by nothing but silence, few knew that it was not by the power of a god or the desert itself that would bring their salvation but by their own toughness, determination, and resourcefulness. This seems to have done the clan a lot of good. Survivors of the desert began forming villages and were very intelligent, figuring out how to draw up water from the sandy terrain and engineer rivers. They used gemstones found in the desert for trade and built an empire rivalling even the ones they were banished from. This all was for nothing though, all the lessons learned in the desert came for naught as the Sabaku grew too comfortable and complacent and in result lost the empire they had built. Today it is tradition for a Sabaku member to be raised alone in the desert. This teaches toughness and resourcefulness with only those bearing a strong will surviving. The Sabaku have powerful Genjutsu and speed rivaling many. They are also skilled in Kenjutsu and often tend to be the most intelligent on a battlefield. Many Sabaky though are prone against water based jutsu. Their allies include the Nakai and the Kirishima

The Nakai, a small Hidden Thunder clan among others. The Nakai clan is one of the oldest, being created around the time of the birth of Ninjutsu. The Nakai was based off a bunch of highly strict foundations, principles, and morals believing in defending the weak and doing whats right. A very noble clan indeed. The clan believes in a process called Han' no.  Han'no, which means "reactions", meant that if one makes a decision they are responsible for the outcome and if the outcome was to bring shame to the clan name, they were punished.
This meant the clan was viewed as strict from an outside perspective but to the clan it was all about the honour of their family name.
Being a clan that branched from the roots of the Shinobi world, they had a lot of pride and wisdom that they felt gave them power among their village.
Many Nakai members are viewed as Strict, Noble, and Honorable. Strengths and Weaknesses are determined by each Nakai member. Allied clans include the Sabaku and Raiu.

Kirishima
The Kirishima clan. Brother clan of the Tsukegami, and allied clan to many others. The founder of the Kirishima, Hao was a wanderer looking for a place to call home. One day he ventured deep underground into the darkness, and away from the light. For two years he walked in the darkness, becoming a shell of his former self until one day he saw the light. When he emerged from the tunnel he couldn't believe his eyes. There were people, it was a whole village celebrating and living their daily life. They treated Hao with kindness and this became the beginning of the Kirishima. The Kirishima clan are one of the most unique clans of this list for reason. The strengths of the Kirishima include fire chakra nature mixed with lightning speed. Kirishima members are also very intelligent and remain skilled in Kenjutsu. The Kirishima were once a clan of peace. For many generations the Kirishima were kept "pure-blooded", by mating with its sister clan. However many began mating with others of random villages. This caused a seperation in the clan between those who were called 'pure-blooded' and those called 'demibloods'. The pure-bloods treated the demibloods like slaves and conflict broke out. The Kage of Inferunogakure was on the verge of exiling the Kirishima until the conflict finally died down. However it had taken the life of a very important member. Hao wanted equality, and formed a council made up of a grand leader, demiblood leader, and nobleblood leader. And then he stabbed himself in the chest, sacrificing himself for the peace he wanted the Kirishima to attain. Ever since these events the Kirishima has been split in two mentally. Though the Kirishima excel in many things, they're weaknesses include strength and stamina being below average.

Ennia
   Ennia is a clan foreign to the shinobi nations, with its current patriarch, Fulvius Ennia Raimei, being the first leader born on the island. They trace their ancestry to the original rulers of a distant island with a distinctly different culture; hence the name Ennia. For the longest time, Ennia had one major bloodline that took a third name, Fulminatus, to denote their heritage. Following the death of the clan's patriarch, Fulvius inherited the position. Reforms were enacted; hoping to integrate the clan into the local culture, House Fulminatus was changed to House Raimei. In conjunction with the renaming, minor families scattered throughout the island were given the right to form houses. Since then, Ennia has welcomed many new houses into its ranks. Their allies include the Tsunagami and not much else is known about the clan. Following this, the clan no longer exists, and it is unclear as to why it was disbanded.

????????

Here are a couple SNEAK PEEKS at something I know of coming up.

And thats it for my top ten. I was gonna do a top ten of orgs and other things but I'll leave that for a different thread on a different day. Hope you guys agree with my list, I'd like to hear about yours. Also please feel free and let me know what you think of our newest "Mystery Clan".
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 00:08:36 by mamoudou52404 »

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: Guide of the Best Clans
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:31:34 »
This was interesting @mamoudou52404 i would love to see the Organization form of this as well ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline adithya

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 11:35:08 »
Nice idea man. Probably helpful to a lot of new players^^ the "mystery clan" seems to be.. well.. mysterious :P

and as for agreeing with your list, I think there will be a lot of bias based on who is part of which clan xD So, this could be taken purely as Guide to the best clans in @mamoudou52404 's opinion.

If this was not based on personal preference though, maybe include a criteria as to why certain clans were placed above the other and so on. That will help newbies make an informed decision. But other than that, this was a cool post. Nice to see you back :)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 20:16:46 »
Nice idea man. Probably helpful to a lot of new players^^ the "mystery clan" seems to be.. well.. mysterious :P

and as for agreeing with your list, I think there will be a lot of bias based on who is part of which clan xD So, this could be taken purely as Guide to the best clans in @mamoudou52404 's opinion.

If this was not based on personal preference though, maybe include a criteria as to why certain clans were placed above the other and so on. That will help newbies make an informed decision. But other than that, this was a cool post. Nice to see you back :)
As far as I've been told by mamoudou himself, the list is not in order, unless he changed his mind before releasing the thread.

More OT: Nice thread. Looking forward to the organisation one.
Psst. You're welcome for the list of clans and orgs ;)
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline adithya

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 14:46:42 »

As far as I've been told by mamoudou himself, the list is not in order, unless he changed his mind before releasing the thread.

More OT: Nice thread. Looking forward to the organisation one.
Psst. You're welcome for the list of clans and orgs ;)

If this was not based on personal preference though

It doesn't have to be in order xD I just wanted to know why he placed these clans in the 'Best' pile, and if it was due to certain stats or personal preference. 

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 15:06:13 »
Outdated info for Ennia, Akagi and Sabaku, please revise :)

Akagi and Ennia due to being dead (last post quote from America for Ennia):

Spoiler: show
Unfortunately, Clan Ennia is dead. All houses are released back into their own clans.

The reasoning has to do with official SLO lore, more will be revealed when the SLO lore is released.

Was fun being with you, however, Ennia must split.
Gj otherwise, nice layout, quick summary of the clans and only the top few listed for those that like popularity. Maybe include links in names for easier access to clan posts.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 15:17:10 by DarthTyrael »

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline taigakun

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 17:49:25 »
HIMITSUMASTERRACE

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 23:41:13 »
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 00:10:57 »

Unfortunately, Clan Ennia is dead. All houses are released back into their own clans.

The reasoning has to do with official SLO lore, more will be revealed when the SLO lore is released.

Gj otherwise, nice layout, quick summary of the clans and only the top few listed for those that like popularity. Maybe include links in names for easier access to clan posts.

thanks and which info is outdated? I've already stated Akagi to be extinct and I added in that Clan Ennia no longer exists. (I knew but forgot to add that in) @DarthTyrael
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 11:43:37 »

thanks and which info is outdated? I've already stated Akagi to be extinct and I added in that Clan Ennia no longer exists. (I knew but forgot to add that in) @DarthTyrael

Too large to list as Sabaku went under a large revamp, including the fact it exists of three branches. Best to check it out yourself (main page is a must, branches optional though highly suggested.) @mamoudou52404

You can find the link to the main page on each seperate branch (just click on my clan name to go to Kitsune, and then click on the first 'Sabaku' you find)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 11:45:28 by DarthTyrael »

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 21:30:34 »
This is great. I have to commend you for the effort (yea, Darth is right about the info being dated but still..).
Great work man.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 04:52:32 »
I havent really found clans and orgs to be very important just yet..But this list is good advice if it matters in the future for me.
  • Character Name: Suroshi