Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64408
Latest: Edwinsmogy
New This Month: 277
New This Week: 38
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 75993
Total Topics: 21751
Most Online Today: 1338
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 779
Total: 795

Author Topic: Zero Geass  (Read 2155 times)

Offline zeroinu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • zeroinu has no influence.
  • Geass Clan Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Geass
Zero Geass
« on: March 26, 2016, 23:05:48 »
Name: Zero Geass
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190lbs
Hairstyle: Short and spiky all around with a bang that nearly covers his right eye
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Purple
Blood type: O negative
Primary chakra nature: Lightning
Hidden Village: Kaminarigakure
Clan: Geass (Leader)
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Description of the character's personality:
Zero is a bit standoffish and awkward around people due to his lack of human interaction as a child. But once he has gotten to know you he will be your ally for life. He believes that honor and loyalty make a great shinobi and despises those who cheat to get an upper hand. Generally, Zero is a very kind person but he is often regarded as too serious. He believes that the purpose of the Geass Clan Leader is to protect his clan and his village and will do so by any means necessary. He is also extremely intelligent which aids him on the battlefield by making him an amazing leader and strategist. These skills have led him to be deemed "exceptional" by many of his peers. Despite his kindness, Zero is extremely spiteful, which can be seen in his history. He does not like to be tricked and will return an insult or attack on his people back 10 fold. which also inspires a twinge of fear in his subordinates. But more often than not,he's a really nice guy. :)

Description of the character's history:
Zero is the leader of the Geass clan and the great-great-great-great grandson of the founder Lelouch Geass. Similar to his famous grandfather, Zero was an extremely gifted child. Seeing this at his birth his father gave him the name Zero, and stated “I bestow upon this child, my child. The name Zero. To all others zero is nothing, it is in fact the absence of anything at all. But to those that know its history "Zero" is the very thing that changed the world.” Zero was praised highly by the adults of his clan but ostracized by his peers who deemed him a privileged show-off. As the only child born to the sixth clan leader, Rolo Geass, Zero was often lonely due to his father's constant busyness running the clan and his mother dying at birth.  So during his alone time, while the other children played, he could be found near the training grounds perfecting his genjutsu by casting it on the nearby woodland creatures. In the hopes that one day he would become strong enough to capture his father's attention.

At the age of 18, Zero was named the Captain of House 1 of the Geass clan by his father Rolo. Zero was given this position not for his skill, but because his father believed that as a House Captain he would just be a figure head and never really go into battle. But he was wrong. After many negotiations over land with a Water clan whose name is not mentioned. The Geass clan was attacked and the entire second house of the Geass clan was murdered in their sleep, before the attackers moved on to the house of the Clan Leader Rolo. Once inside the house the attackers took Rolo as a hostage onto the balcony of his home and threatened to kill him if the Geass clan did not relinquish their land.

Zero returned home from making a deal with the Clan leader of these same attackers and was enraged by what he found. At the site of his father, Zero stepped forward and said “I am the only one besides my father who has the authority to make decisions for the clan”. With that the attackers asked once more for, Zero to relinquish the land of the Geass clan to them. To which he replied “I do not make deals with underlings, if you are really as noble as my people then all of you come down from the balcony and stand face to face before us.” Slightly insulted but still believing he had the upper hand, the leader of the attackers ordered them all to go stand before the crowd. Once all of his enemys were in front of the Geass clan, the Zero before them vanished, turning out to just be a shadow clone. And the real Zero revealed himself to be standing now alone on the balcony. All of the enemy attackers turned to look up at Zero and were placed under the Genjutsu of his Onome eye. “I Zero Geass command you all to go back to your clan and murder them all in their sleep before taking your own lives”, after this command the enemies left and destroyed their entire clan on Zero’s orders.

After this event, Rolo took notice of Zero’s decisiveness and strategic thinking and finally gave him praise by stepping down as the Leader of the Geass clan and naming Zero the new leader.

• Character Name: Zero Geass
If the king doesn’t move, then his subjects won’t follow
Geass

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Zero Geass
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 23:29:15 »
Looks good, liked the story.
Still unsure of the Kekkei Genkai though, but for a story it could be fine =p

Offline zeroinu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • zeroinu has no influence.
  • Geass Clan Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Geass
Re: Zero Geass
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 23:40:01 »
Thanks, and yeah I understand about the kekkei genkai. But it would be an awesome one to have.
  • Character Name: Zero Geass
If the king doesn’t move, then his subjects won’t follow
Geass