Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 10
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76702
Total Topics: 22246
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 996
Total: 1006

Author Topic: Ideas for the history!!  (Read 12794 times)

Offline adithya

Ideas for the history!!
« on: July 30, 2013, 19:02:22 »
 I'm kinda liking the  story going like this - So all the heroes thing with the sage of six paths and the jinchuriki and all that history from the naruto universe and then the 10 tails creates an Armageddon kinda thing where it kills everything on the planet except for the other tailed beasts(the beasts get extracted from the jinchurikies ) and the ten tails goes and hibernates in the moon and couple of thousand years later shinobies start anew and the tailed beasts roam around creating havoc and that kind of thing and  the ninjas seal them in burial sites and the criminals (people like the akatsuki) try to unseal and take the beasts under their control and the villages protect the burial sites and the player starts of as a person whose memory is wiped by these criminals and start anew....(note: I just made that on the spot so no criticism please....)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 19:04:24 by adithya »

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for the history!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 19:10:06 »
I'm kinda liking the  story going like this - So all the heroes thing with the sage of six paths and the jinchuriki and all that history from the naruto universe and then the 10 tails creates an Armageddon kinda thing where it kills everything on the planet except for the other tailed beasts(the beasts get extracted from the jinchurikies ) and the ten tails goes and hibernates in the moon and couple of thousand years later shinobies start anew and the tailed beasts roam around creating havoc and that kind of thing and  the ninjas seal them in burial sites and the criminals (people like the akatsuki) try to unseal and take the beasts under their control and the villages protect the burial sites and the player starts of as a person whose memory is wiped by these criminals and start anew....(note: I just made that on the spot so no criticism please....)

The Biiju thing intrigues me cause I had an idea about 9 completely new villages that are all built on top of 'Obelisks' that have one of 9 Tailed beasts sealed in them. Most people grow up thinking nothing about why their villages are built where they are but the real truth is that the village forefathers knew of these obelisks where the Biiju were sealed and decided to build their villages on top of them so they could 'own' the tailed beasts. The new Universe could be at a constant state of war over each others Obelisks.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:33:14 »

The Biiju thing intrigues me cause I had an idea about 9 completely new villages that are all built on top of 'Obelisks' that have one of 9 Tailed beasts sealed in them. Most people grow up thinking nothing about why their villages are built where they are but the real truth is that the village forefathers knew of these obelisks where the Biiju were sealed and decided to build their villages on top of them so they could 'own' the tailed beasts. The new Universe could be at a constant state of war over each others Obelisks.
I like the idea where villages are built upon sealed beasts (not tailed beasts, just beasts). And I wouldn't go for a constant state of war, rather an agreement of peace between these villages after many years of war.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline adithya

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 11:05:11 »
Yeah sure for the history that is really nice but the constant state of war as Vreg said is not a nice idea and Vreg the thing about all the villages being peaceful with each other seems rather goodie goodie. So how about the nations fight and the weaker one joins the other and how about stealth missions where the leader of the custom village orders the secret organization to kill the heads of the other villages which allows them to take control of the dead village leader's village and when the head is killed, any other village can use that to its advantage and take over the village before the original village that killed the headless village's head. sound good?

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 12:09:01 »
Yeah sure for the history that is really nice but the constant state of war as Vreg said is not a nice idea and Vreg the thing about all the villages being peaceful with each other seems rather goodie goodie. So how about the nations fight and the weaker one joins the other and how about stealth missions where the leader of the custom village orders the secret organization to kill the heads of the other villages which allows them to take control of the dead village leader's village and when the head is killed, any other village can use that to its advantage and take over the village before the original village that killed the headless village's head. sound good?

It was just that though, an idea :D
Or maybe where this story starts is a few years after the villages agreed to peace so the
 world could be in a state of unease with villages not trusting each other

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 20:51:20 »
I was talking about an agreement of peace, but agreements are not always kept. The tension between these villages will always be present and from time to time incidents may happen.
  • Character Name: Vuregu