Forum > Technical Support

I can't play... halp pls

(1/3) > >>

Gmanreaper25:
Okay so I've been having this issue since 1.1.0.5.
Basically I try to log in, it puts me into the game and I can move around  and do jutsus for all of like five seconds while everyone else is standing in place before it logs me back out again.
I've been able to bypass this problem through use of VPN, however this results in crazy ping, which is something I'd like to avoid.
Halp pls.

adithya:

--- Quote from: Gmanreaper25 on May 17, 2017, 09:23:08 ---Okay so I've been having this issue since 1.1.0.5.
Basically I try to log in, it puts me into the game and I can move around  and do jutsus for all of like five seconds while everyone else is standing in place before it logs me back out again.
I've been able to bypass this problem through use of VPN, however this results in crazy ping, which is something I'd like to avoid.
Halp pls.

--- End quote ---

Probably start with checking your internet connection.

If that doesn't seem to be the issue, it might get fixed in a later update.

Something similar happened to me, game used to lag like shit but it ran at 60 fps.

It got fixed when an update was released.

If neither of those two work, then wait till Vreg sees this and see if he knows about this issue. If it's a problem with the game, he'll fix it with an update.

If it isn't with the game, see if other mmos work, or if they have the same problem. If yes, you need to change your PC/internet thang.

Hope this helps.

Also, welcome to SLO, and congrats on your first post.

Gmanreaper25:

--- Quote from: adithya on May 17, 2017, 10:15:06 ---Also, welcome to SLO, and congrats on your first post.

--- End quote ---
First of all, Thank you  :D
Second, I have tried other mmos and they work just fine, and I don't think it's my internet as I can pretty much do anything else but play SLO,soooo....
Thanks for the reply though! Hopefully someone within the higher authorities sees this and presents a solution.

adithya:

--- Quote from: Gmanreaper25 on May 17, 2017, 13:49:28 ---
--- Quote from: adithya on May 17, 2017, 10:15:06 ---Also, welcome to SLO, and congrats on your first post.

--- End quote ---
First of all, Thank you  :D
Second, I have tried other mmos and they work just fine, and I don't think it's my internet as I can pretty much do anything else but play SLO,soooo....
Thanks for the reply though! Hopefully someone within the higher authorities sees this and presents a solution.

--- End quote ---

No problem :)

@Nova @Vreg 

Gmanreaper25:
Why won't you let me play your game?  :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version