Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Snapping out of Genjutsu Suggestion

(1/3) > >>

Minato_Uzumaki:
So, once ensnared in a Genjutsu, a character has to build up an enormous amount of chakra and release it to escape. So, how about a button pushing mechanism? There would be a amount of time to build up the chakra, and if you didn't in time you would experience damage. And to build up the chakra in the first place, how about one of those button mashing things? Or a button pressing sequence? Such as, press C rapidly, or press a sequence of button such as Q  U G Y U I. And if you complete the sequence, then the user would take damage, kinda like a double-edged sword. I think that would be awesome.

m4r1us:
Here: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,500.msg4896.html#msg4896

And imo, genjutsu shouldn't do damage. It should be used for things like paralysis, screwing movement (like pressing right and go left) etc.

AugustRed:
i think genjutsu should do something more than that m4, if that was the case no one would really like genjustu, since its an illusion technique there should be things that arent really there that only the person or people inflicted should only see some how. But genjutsu can and should be able to cause pain ( damage ) since it attacks the mind and senses as well as put strain on the other persons body. but idk.

HalfMask:
IMO, I think it would be better if you could just hold the tiger seal and C for 10 seconds to release genjutsu. Because genjutsu is an illusion, and illusions don't do damage, it wouldn't make much sense for it to be a "double-edged sword."

AugustRed:
or break your own finger? maybe inflict pain on yourself 0.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version