Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Leveling/Reward concept idea

(1/2) > >>

KidJust1ce:
So after looking over the forum against the leveling system for this game. I do agree with the notion of people who do attain advanced ranks in combat on servers, simply by spending huge amounts of time farming or botting it doesn't give new player a very welcoming feel.

How'ever if you look at the most thriving video game franchise in the industry is comfortable controls making for easy and efficient game play. The leveling systems and the rewards and satisfaction of attaining the max rank or making it to a certain league.

I propose that we as a community find a good way to reward the player in a way that won't effect combat completely. Such as Titles like " <player> "Hero of the Leaf" or <player> "Uchiha Clan Vanguard"

Another thing you could use as a rewarding system is climbing through the ranks of the ninja in the land of fire right from the academy to sanin.

Also offering RYO as a currency for things like new outfits, character skins, titles, different summoning jutsus

My main influence of this rather scatter-brained post is that the biggest games in the world offer players a sense of achievement for their gameplay, for example Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Halo

we need to have a leveling system it's so crucial for MMO's but still keeping the unique idea of that levels will not effect combat

what does everyone think?

AugustRed:
this is how i suggested the leveling system to be

http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,755.0.html

bc you have to know a naruto mmo would have to be completely different from WoW, COD ( this game is a bad example hue )  or Halo. but maybe something more like Age of Wushu in a way. but ofc theres gonna be titles or so one would think. bc whats more fun then bragging.

Ryo will ofc be the currency so have fun tryna be the richest player, bc thats something to brag about hue. Also, yes there will be trading i assume since this is a mmo.

Kayleb:
August's idea of leveling is the one that should be used for the game in my opinion. It covers every aspect so far and it makes sense

America:
I have a feeling this guy is going to be demoralized when he finds out that there is no Leaf Village and no Uchiha clan.

Kayleb:
Or the fact that there's no level system

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version