Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76573
Total Topics: 22119
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1133
Total: 1142
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: America's Corner  (Read 17192 times)

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: America's Corner
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 21:08:37 »
I agree with America. I would appreciate it if you would learn grammar before you tainted the forums with your cancerous posts. @Indigo
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 21:41:02 »
I agree with America. I would appreciate it if you would learn grammar before you tainted the forums with your cancerous posts. @Indigo

You want lunching?

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 21:48:20 »

You want lunching?

I already ate lunch, very kind of you to offer though. I would be willing to lunch you if you would like, Indigo.
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 03:23:41 »
New short story, titled 'The God Among Us' coming soon.

Also, @Leebz, I am (slowly) reading your story and preparing a review.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 09:42:04 »
New short story, titled 'The God Among Us' coming soon.

Also, @Leebz, I am (slowly) reading your story and preparing a review.

Ok bro, cheers
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 02:30:26 »
I was hesitant to post this one, as it didn't turn out as I thought it would. Nevertheless, here it is.

The God Among Us

"Understand the plan?" Kazuo Shoda asked the group of ninja crouched behind him.
"It isn't much of a plan. We just jump in and slaughter a ton of people." Iwane Shoda responded.
"And-?" Kazuo continued. Iwane scratched his head with the round side of a kunai. Halfway through the process, Iwane accidently dropped the kunai. It bounced off the tiled roof they were positioned on, falling down and hitting the ground near where the Kage of the Hidden Thunder gave his speech.
"Fuck." Iwane muttered, watching in horror as the Kage and the crowd looked up at their position. The warm summer wind blew through his hair as hundreds of people glared at him.
"You fuckin retar- GO! JUST GO!" Kazuo activated their clan's Kekkei Genkai, turning his flesh into steel. He jumped from the roof towards the Kage.

The sound of multiple metallic shinobi hitting the ground could be heard all throughout the plaza. Chaos ensued as the other squads jumped, barely noticing Kazuo's early entrance in the  darkening evening. Iwane felt the need to make up his mistake by being the one to slay the Kage. He dug his feet into the ground, preparing to launch toward the Kage. Before he could move forward, a shinobi jumped in front of him, weaving handsigns insanely quick.
"Better move, idiot!" Iwane yelled, propelling himself forward, straight at his target. The man finished his Jutsu and took a huge breath. Iwane prayed it wasn't fire style.

Bright blue flames spewed from the ninja's mouth in the form of a dragon's head. Kazuo watched as the dragon engulfed Iwane and lost it's shape, becoming just a ball of fire. In the aftermath of the Jutsu, Iwane was nothing but a pool of molten steel splattered on the stone ground.

As the battle raged on, a Hidden Thunder ninja slowly strolled off the battlefield, into an alley.
"C'mon kid, get back out there! You don't want the Kage to die, do you?" A jonin instructor yelled as he passed the ninja.
"Such trivial matters mean nothing to me." The ninja replied. The instructor was hesitant, but continued on towards the battle.

With his suspicion taking grasp of his mind, the jonin instructor stopped and looked back towards the deserting ninja. The dust from his sudden deceleration blocked his view for a few seconds.

Once it cleared, the young Hidden Thunder ninja was no longer there, but rather a man in a dark cloak, walking away.
"Dirty rogue..." The instructor muttered to himself. Without a second thought, he jumped from wall to wall towards the rogue in the cramped alley, preparing a killer punch. At the perfect range, the jonin launched from the wall, straight towards the rogue.

Mere milliseconds away from impact, the rogue turned a full 180 degrees, blocking the jonin's  right handed punch with just his left hand, not moving an inch.

"H-how did you...?" The instructor stuttered in amazement. He looked the rogue in the eye, noticing the special pattern.
"So... Gods actually e-exist." He said with defeat, realizing he had attacked the closest being to a god that existed in the universe.

The instructor quickly realized his chakra was being drained. He grunted, debating if he should just accept the divine punishment.

His first gate of chakra opened.

It seemed to take hours, but the god managed to open all eight of his gates, which he had never done himself.

Within a few seconds of first making contact, thanks to the increased rate of drainage due to the opened gates, the jonin was dead.

Taking his time, the god formed a few hand seals.

Seconds later, the fighting in the plaza stopped. Gasps were common among the group of shinobi as they looked towards the heavens.

Hundreds of house-sized meteorites barrelled towards the village.

Anyone who saw the god's true appearance died, along with many others from collateral damage.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 20:03:08 »
Poll up bois, go take a peek and vote. I've got a few ideas, and I could continue the story if there still is a high demand.

Offline Shintrixx

• Genin Poster
  • Shintrixx has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 20:07:26 »
Sure
  • Character Name: Ryoichi Yagami

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 12:11:42 »
If it wasn't obvious enough, I already voted yes.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 21:20:15 »
Alright, so it looks as if I will be rebooting my old story. The first nine chapters were Part 1, and I will now write Part 2. This will also be around 9-10 chapters. At the end of that, I will hold another poll to see if there is still interest for a Part 3.

However, I've got a few things on my writing list as of now.

1. Morigakure Lore
2. Acaryus Ichiro Character (My char redone)
3. SLO Story Part 2

Hopefully it will be out by February.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
Part 2, Chapter 1
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 16:17:03 »
Anything in italics is what Acaryus is thinking.

Toshi Noguchi had seen this too many times. The exact same thing, every time. The word 先 drawn on the wall in the victim's blood. The marking was thin, meaning it was drawn with a blood-tipped kunai, which was usually found laying on the ground nearby. The actual victim was sprawled in their own pool of blood, on the floor of a dark alley in Kaminarigakure. A different alley each time.

"Hey boss," Oda Kikkawa motioned towards the right arm of the victim. "You see how he's pointing? What does it mean? Why is he pointing towards a wall?" Oda asked.
"Maybe if you actually did something, we could answer those questions." Toshi replied, giving Oda a cold look. Oda looked hurt, but realized his boss was just disappointed that this serial killer was beyond his capability.
"C'mon kid, let's go." Toshi grumbled, disgruntled at the lack of evidence to find the murderer.

Everyone had a motive, so what was Destination's? (先)

Acaryus opened his eyes, barely able to see anything. He was laying on the couch in the den of the Yugure's base. He could hear the voices of the fodder in the Member section of the base loudly conversing. However, Acaryus found his current situation odd. He didn't fall asleep on the couch last night. He fell asleep in..... The Yugure Meeting.
"Well, I'm sure my opinion wouldn't have made a difference." Sloth reasoned. Acaryus swung his right foot onto the floor, followed quickly by his left. As he stood up, he noticed a presence moving quickly towards his right side. He quickly looked at the door to the member commons.The door is still locked. It's a Yugure. My right side. Rooms on that side? Hiwaka's, my own and Ayame's. It's Hiwaka, for sure. Motive? Sleeping at meeting? Probably. But that isn't enough to invoke Hiwaka's wrath.

Acaryus would've liked to say he was just too lazy to move out of the way, but in reality, he was just too slow. Hiwaka wasn't as fast as Hao, but he still could move much quicker than Sloth. Shoulder to shoulder impact knocked Acaryus flat off his feet, landing a few feet left of his original position. Acaryus propped himself up on his left elbow, turning his head to look into Hiwaka's eyes. True anger. Something happened to a passion of Hiwaka's. He isn't angry about Sanashi's death, so what wa-oh.
"You. You lo-" Hiwaka started, only to be cut off by Acaryus.
"I lost you the vote to your god summoning plan because I was asleep. Instead of reviving Sanashi with the summoned god, we have to replace him with one of his Umbra." Acaryus guessed.
"Y'know, I'd be impressed by your deduction if I wasn't so FUCKING PISSED AT YOU." Hiwaka raised his voice, cracking his knuckles.
"It's a stupid plan. Learn the difference between fantasy and reality. Even if there truly was a god, you wouldn't be able to enslave it." Acaryus said as he slowly rose to his feet. "Of course, you would've forced me to vote for you, even if I don't truly believe in the plan." He brushed the dirt off his robe.

Hiwaka slowly advanced towards Sloth, preparing to fight. Acaryus looked around the dark room, looking for anything to gain an advantage. Hao. Pride sat at the table on the raised platform, watching the fight. Even if we aren't the greatest friends, he won't let me die. Bait out a kunai from Hiwaka, and Hao will jump in to stop the fight. Acaryus dodged the first punch Hiwaka threw, ducking under his extended right arm and trying to land a hit for himself. Sloth's meager attempts to strike Hiwaka obviously failed. Take a few hits now.

Acaryus slowed down, blocking select punches and kicks, purposely taking others and of course, still getting hit by the ones he couldn't dodge even if he was trying.
"Weak. Have you been doing your push-ups, buddy?" Acaryus taunted. As the brawl continued, various insults kept coming.

"C'mon brobeans, you punch like Ayame."

That was it. With that comment, Hiwaka snapped. One last powerful punch sent Acaryus sliding a few feet backwards on his feet. Wrath reached into the pouch on his backside, pulling out a kunai.
"I hope you have no regrets in this life. I'm done with your shit, you fucking psycho." Wrath gritted his teeth and his kunai starting humming with wind chakra. Hiwaka hasn't even noticed Hao.

Hiwaka flew towards Acaryus, kunai in hand and killing intent in mind. Hao wasn't moving.

Mere centimeters away from Sloth's face, a large smirk formed on Wrath's face. Pride still hadn't moved.

Millimeters now.

Sloth didn't even see it. There was a boom and a huge cloud of dust that covered one part of the room, coming from the wall on Acaryus' left.

Pride had moved all the way from one side of the room to the other in a few milliseconds, slamming Wrath's head into the wall. The solid wall of the cave cracked around the site of impact, leaving a meter wide indent.

Wrath was unconscious, bleeding out his head.

"He's tough, he'll live." Pride said, lighting a cigarette. He walked up to Lust's room and knocked on the door.

Just as planned. You never disappoint, Hao.

Tell me if there is anything that needs to be fixed.

Opinions are welcome.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 16:23:39 by America »

Offline Shadow1759

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Shadow1759 has no influence.
  • Greed of the Yugure council, who explodes a lot.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: All About That Clanless Life
  • Organization:
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 17:19:12 »
Wowzers! (read in Mickey Mouse voice)

Really well done. I liked this one. And wowzers! (read in Mickey Mouse voice again) M4 is such a badass holy shiiiiiit.
  • Character Name: Sanashi Shimokaze

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 17:26:31 »
That was really good kusa
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 17:46:38 »
That was amazing America, can't wait for the next one.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 18:38:10 »
I am delighted. I am sorry Indi, but it had to be done. U_U
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland