Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76969
Total Topics: 22484
Most Online Today: 986
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 959
Total: 969
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: Chakra System  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Entropy

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Entropy has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Chakra System
« on: June 07, 2016, 06:21:23 »
I really like the way the game is already headed, and I'm sure that in a few years it might even become the most popular online Naruto game out there. I have no idea if this was already planned to be put in the game or not, but I think it would be interesting with a realistic chakra system. For example, you may have your chakra be reduced to zero, but you can use a small bit of chakra after that, and the more you use chakra, the bigger your reserves get. However, if you use too much chakra, your character will die, and you'll have to wait for 1 minute after respawning to be able to use any chakra whatsoever. I hope someone sees this idea and likes it, if not, oh well.

• Character Name: Entropy

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Chakra System
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 12:49:40 »
I really like the way the game is already headed, and I'm sure that in a few years it might even become the most popular online Naruto game out there. I have no idea if this was already planned to be put in the game or not, but I think it would be interesting with a realistic chakra system. For example, you may have your chakra be reduced to zero, but you can use a small bit of chakra after that, and the more you use chakra, the bigger your reserves get. However, if you use too much chakra, your character will die, and you'll have to wait for 1 minute after respawning to be able to use any chakra whatsoever. I hope someone sees this idea and likes it, if not, oh well.

I like your name. I'm Enthalpy.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Chakra System
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 13:39:25 »
The chakra we have now is just to allow us to use and develop jutsu. What your suggesting will be developed later as part of the stats...I made a extensive suggestion about this a while back and would be interested in your opinion on it. Look on the second page under the suggestions on the forum tab and it's  entitled
Chakra control system(STATS). If you don't understand the math don't worry about skip to the 2 page and start there as it underwent several changes sence I started it.