Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64462
Latest: leoidd
New This Month: 331
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76654
Total Topics: 22198
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 753
Total: 763

Author Topic: Forbidden Jutsu  (Read 16669 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Forbidden Jutsu
« on: March 04, 2016, 20:09:05 »
Forbidden Jutsus
I suppose it's quite early to be discussing forbidden techniques at the moment, but they will eventually appear in SLO. Forbidden techniques are quite an interested aspect of the ninja world and are quite a big deal when it comes to game-play, as they are literal game-changers.

So what are they?
Forbidden techniques are complex techniques of high level which will be available to master once found by a user, however it won't be so simple. The techniques are essentially trump cards for any holder to use at any time at their advantage, whether it be personal gain or to help out your village, organisation etc...

How do we obtain them?
From what I've managed to understand from @Vreg, the forbidden techniques will be sealed in 'Forbidden techniques scrolls' (name not official) and these scrolls will be scattered around different countries and embraced in obstacles to prevent "low-level" users to get a hold of - (noobs).
From what I understood, the way this will work is on a first-come-first serve basis, meaning that everyone has an equal chance of obtaining a scroll and mastering the technique within.

Now, the reason why @Vreg is planning on making it an obstacle-course type of thing is to make sure the forbidden scrolls are in the hands of capable shinobi, and not LoveGirl1334.

Okay, so what are we expecting?
At the moment we haven't thought about any forbidden techniques, but this is exactly why I've made this thread - so we can harbor our beautiful ideas here and hopefully see some of these in the game at one point.

My ideas
I'm not sure whether reincarnation is going to be a high-level medical ninja technique or a forbidden one, or even in the game at all. (@Vreg I need you to confirm this.) but I think it would be nice to have this as a forbidden technique just like in the anime we're based off of.

Vreg suggested a teleportation technique that is used for escape. E.g you're in a battle and you're losing. You unleash the forbidden jutsu and suddenly find yourself in a safe zone where nothing can harm you. To me this seems like a really cheap technique to be classified as forbidden, but hey, that's my opinion.

I honestly cant think of anything specific right now, but a technique that buffs your stats (speed, strength, agility etc..) immensely and grants two (or more) special abilities, one for offense and one for defense for a certain duration also seems like a nice forbidden technique.

Post your suggestions below and see what the community thinks.

If this does not get decent attention I'm going to sit in a corner and cry my eyes out.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 20:12:42 by child_emperor »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: Forbidden Jutsu
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 20:33:09 »
Do not forget to drink your bleach in that corner.

Jutsu name: Forbidden Jutsu x
 Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu, Ninjutsu
 Chakra nature: none
 Jutsu description: When a Shinobi is killed, you can activate this jutsu to consume part of their soul and gain the some of life force within. Likely will have dark or red visual effects.

Jutsu effect: The target will be defeated. This jutsu should have a medium range. On completion of the jutsu, the user regains @30% of hp. the target will recieve a debuff for a while that prevents them from recharging their chakra all the way.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 20:41:52 »
Do not forget to drink your bleach in that corner.

Jutsu name: Forbidden Jutsu x
 Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu, Ninjutsu
 Jutsu description: When a Shinobi is killed, you can activate this jutsu to consume part of their soul and gain the some of life force within. Likely will have dark or red visual effects.

Jutsu effect: The target will be defeated. This jutsu should have a medium range. On completion of the jutsu, the user regains @30% of hp. the target will recieve a debuff for a while that prevents them from recharging their chakra all the way.
I see, yeah, that makes sense. I like what you've done here, but I'm slightly confused with:
the user regains @30% of hp. the target will recieve a debuff for a while that prevents them from recharging their chakra all the way.
I'm assuming the scenario is: You see an ally get killed in-front of your eyes and your revive them, on-top of that you give the murderer a debuff that prevents them from recharging their chakra to full gauge which means they can't use powerful jutsu.

If that's the case, then wouldn't they also kill you whilst you're in the process of reviving?
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 20:46:14 »
 Jutsu name: Forbidden Jutsu nx
 Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu
 Jutsu description: This is a forbidden jutsu that a shinobi (player) can sacrifice himself to revive another player.

So say for example the hokage dies or a big figure in your village and you sacrifice your account for them.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 20:51:12 »
Jutsu name: Forbidden Jutsu nx
 Jutsu description: This is a forbidden jutsu that a shinobi (player) can sacrifice himself to revive another player.

So say for example the hokage dies or a big figure in your village and you sacrifice your account for them.
Right, I see.
This is actually a pretty interesting technique that not many people will be willing to use. I can imagine a scenario similar to the raid on Konoha by Orochimaru and how he was battling with the 3rd - A user devoted enough to their village and Kage will have the option to sacrifice themselves for the well-being of their village leader.

Imo this is a very interesting technique, not because of what it is but more because of how it will be used and the circumstances one is required to be under in order to execute such a sacrificial technique.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 21:02:37 »
I intended it to be: you see someone defeated, ally or enemy. Then you use this technique to send them back to hospital, while regaining 30% of your hp

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 21:08:02 »
I intended it to be: you see someone defeated, ally or enemy. Then you use this technique to send them back to hospital, while regaining 30% of your hp

Oh right. I suppose that makes sense. Then the technique will be on cooldown for a week or so?
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 21:16:40 »
Jutsu name: -I suck at names so think of one yourself-
Jutsu Type: Medical Jutsu (?)
Jutsu description: The player using the jutsu can 'swap' their health (or chakra) with a targeted person.

Scenario: Fighting someone but taking a lot of hits yourself and barely doing damage to the enemy, using said jutsu to turn the fight around by giving you their health and them your previous health.

Or, a 'buddy' is rather low health, and you transfer your healthy condition to them to make them sustain longer.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 21:28:26 »
Jutsu description: The player using the jutsu can 'swap' their health (or chakra) with a targeted person.

Scenario: Fighting someone but taking a lot of hits yourself and barely doing damage to the enemy, using said jutsu to turn the fight around by giving you their health and them your previous health.

Or, a 'buddy' is rather low health, and you transfer your healthy condition to them to make them sustain longer.
This is an excellent idea for a forbidden jutsu. It could be used in various ways, especially strategically.
Imo to use this technique to its full potential you need to be quite the schemer - you don't have that many people around. That's exactly what makes it a powerful and forbidden jutsu, because it can be utilized in a monstrous way if used by the right people with the right mind.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 22:57:16 »

Jutsu name:Snatch steal.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 23:03:32 »
All the terrain summons jutsu i made in jutsu creations should all be in this category.

Jutsu Name:  Terrain SUMMONING
Description: Transformers Terrain temporarily
Effects:Length of the transformation Depends on the training you have in each  Terrain, each Terrain has other advantages and disadvantages

WATER
Jutsu Name: Rushing River
Jutsu Type:Summons
Description:A stream  3 meters deep and  10 meters wide and 60 meters long is summoned under the feet of your opponent's
the stream appears centered under the opponent's feet 30 meters on either side
Jutsu Level: Beginner
Chakra Nature:Yang
Jutsu Range: Low
Effects: Jutsu lasts 15 sec to start and the current moves at 30 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name: Rushing River II
Description:A stream  3 meters deep and  10 meters wide and 60 meters long is summoned under the feet of your opponent's
Jutsu Level: Novice
Effects: Jutsu lasts 30 sec to start and the current moves at 45 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name: Rushing River III
Jutsu Level: Intermediate
Effects: Jutsu lasts 1 min. to start and the current moves at 60 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name:Lost Lake
Description: Summons a lake centered under your feet at a 100 meter radius and 3 meters deep
Effects: Requires Rushing River III and walk on water to learn- must have a 100 meter radius to summon. lasts 2min. upon activation your walk on water technique is instantly toggled on.

Jutsu Name:Lost Lake II
Description: Summons a  Pond centered under your feet at a 100 meter radius and 25 meters deep with sharp rocks on the bottom
Jutsu Level: expert
Effects: Requires Lost Lake to learn- must have a 100 meter radius to summon. lasts 2min. requires at least 50% of physical energy. walk on water toggled on

Jutsu Name: Caribdus
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Description: Creates a Whirlpool in the center of the LOST LAKE II(required)
Jutsu Level: master
Chakra Nature:Water
Jutsu Range: long
Effects: Lost Lake II active-  lasts 2min. grinds opponent against rocks at the center doing 3 points of damage a sec.- current moves at 30 KPH. after 2 min. the water erupts and opponent appears on surface

EARTH

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes
Description: Summons 1 10 meter tall sand dune between you and your opponent
Jutsu Level:beginner
Chakra Nature: yang
Jutsu Range: low
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall lasts 15 sec.

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes II
Description: Summons 2 10 meter tall sand dune- 1 in front of you 1 behind you
Jutsu Level:novice
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall, lasts 30 sec. opponents movements in sand is slowed by 10%

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes III
Description: Summons 4 10 meter tall sand dune- 1 to the front, back, left and right
Jutsu Level:Intermediate
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall, lasts 1 min.opponents movements in sand is slowed by 20%

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Sand Trap
Jutsu Type:summons
Description: Summons 4 10 meter tall sand dunes-1 to the front,back left and right of your opponent's
Jutsu Level: Expert
Chakra Nature: Yang
Jutsu Range: Mid-Range
Effects: Chakra infused sand that slows movement by 50% jutsu lasts 2 min.

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Lightning Sand
Jutsu Type:Nnjutsu
Description: Creates a quick sand trap in DEEP DESERT SAND TRAP(required) under target
Jutsu Level: Master
Chakra Nature: earth
Effects: Chakra infused sand that slows movement by 75%- the dunes collapse into the center of jutsu once submerged
the pressure of the sand deals 3 DPS for 2 min. after 2 min. the sand erupts and opponent appears on surface

there should also be wood style called Black forest Jutsu, Lava Style summons called Mystic Volcano, and Snow style called Deep Powder
but i'm tired now. the idea is to give each village one of these summoning threads these are not chakra nature related it is a summoning. there designed to slow an opponent.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 23:07:34 by cmsurfer »

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 23:45:20 »
I disagree cmsurfer, Those jutsu do not qualify as kinjutsu, because they are not special, or pose risk to the user. anyone with the nature can learn those.

realized they are not nature related lol. Tho even such a summoning is dubious for a kinjutsu. Its basically using a jutsu without the nature, which might be odd, since summons usually require a contract, and sacrifice.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 00:20:17 by lollernoob9 »

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2016, 23:57:30 »
I disagree cmsurfer, Those jutsu do not qualify as kinjutsu, because they are not special, or pose risk to the user. anyone with the nature can learn those.
I agree. @cmsurfer  all of those techniques literally just alter the terrain and place a condition on the opponent(s). Although I appreciate that you have submitted this, I don't think it would qualify as a forbidden technique.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • f-meister has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 01:08:14 »
All the terrain summons jutsu i made in jutsu creations should all be in this category.

Jutsu Name:  Terrain SUMMONING
Description: Transformers Terrain temporarily
Effects:Length of the transformation Depends on the training you have in each  Terrain, each Terrain has other advantages and disadvantages

WATER
Jutsu Name: Rushing River
Jutsu Level: Beginner
Effects: Jutsu lasts 15 sec to start and the current moves at 30 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name: Rushing River II
Jutsu Level: Novice
Effects: Jutsu lasts 30 sec to start and the current moves at 45 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name: Rushing River III
Effects: Jutsu lasts 1 min. to start and the current moves at 60 KPH... if you have not trained in walk on water you get washed away.

Jutsu Name:Lost Lake
Description: Summons a lake centered under your feet at a 100 meter radius and 3 meters deep
Effects: Requires Rushing River III and walk on water to learn- must have a 100 meter radius to summon. lasts 2min. upon activation your walk on water technique is instantly toggled on.

Jutsu Name:Lost Lake II
Description: Summons a  Pond centered under your feet at a 100 meter radius and 25 meters deep with sharp rocks on the bottom
Jutsu Level: expert
Effects: Requires Lost Lake to learn- must have a 100 meter radius to summon. lasts 2min. requires at least 50% of physical energy. walk on water toggled on

Jutsu Name: Caribdus
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Description: Creates a Whirlpool in the center of the LOST LAKE II(required)
Jutsu Level: master
Chakra Nature:Water
Jutsu Range: long
Effects: Lost Lake II active-  lasts 2min. grinds opponent against rocks at the center doing 3 points of damage a sec.- current moves at 30 KPH. after 2 min. the water erupts and opponent appears on surface

EARTH

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes
Description: Summons 1 10 meter tall sand dune between you and your opponent
Jutsu Level:beginner
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall lasts 15 sec.

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes II
Description: Summons 2 10 meter tall sand dune- 1 in front of you 1 behind you
Jutsu Level:novice
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall, lasts 30 sec. opponents movements in sand is slowed by 10%

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Dunes III
Description: Summons 4 10 meter tall sand dune- 1 to the front, back, left and right
Jutsu Level:Intermediate
Effects: the dune area is 10 meters tall, lasts 1 min.opponents movements in sand is slowed by 20%

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Sand Trap
Jutsu Type:summons
Description: Summons 4 10 meter tall sand dunes-1 to the front,back left and right of your opponent's
Jutsu Level: Expert
Chakra Nature: Yang
Effects: Chakra infused sand that slows movement by 50% jutsu lasts 2 min.

Jutsu Name: Deep Desert Lightning Sand
Jutsu Type:Nnjutsu
Description: Creates a quick sand trap in DEEP DESERT SAND TRAP(required) under target
Jutsu Level: Master
Chakra Nature: earth
Effects: Chakra infused sand that slows movement by 75%- the dunes collapse into the center of jutsu once submerged
the pressure of the sand deals 3 DPS for 2 min. after 2 min. the sand erupts and opponent appears on surface

there should also be wood style called Black forest Jutsu, Lava Style summons called Mystic Volcano, and Snow style called Deep Powder
but i'm tired now. the idea is to give each village one of these summoning threads these are not chakra nature related it is a summoning. there designed to slow an opponent.
It sounds like the ability a crazy swamp king would use, maybe sacrifice animals to make it a forbidden jutsu?
  • Character Name: Garo

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:09 »
I like preying on dead bodies soooo.

Jutsu name: Forbidden torment
Jutsu description: Okay uhm this is complicated, when a user defeats an opponent and kills them, they have the option of capturing their soul in the forbidden scroll, most preferrably an AI version of the character, thus whenever the user feels he/she is in danger they can use the Forbidden jutsu to unleash any of the captured souls to unleash a quick attack that deals damage according to the strength the soul had when it once was alive, this jutsu results in the temporary reduction of the users chakra by atleast 45% for instance if I had 250 points of chakra it gets thrown all the way down to 135 chakra points for short period of time.
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu