Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 13
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76678
Total Topics: 22222
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 833
Total: 844

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 79489 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2016, 14:03:16 »
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

By friends in the Hidden Hill, could you mean the Tsukegami clan? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wait what weren't you banned for exams

Offline Manuster.3

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Manuster.3 has no influence.
  • An innocent victim of hype-overload and boredom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2016, 16:00:59 »
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

By friends in the Hidden Hill, could you mean the Tsukegami clan? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wait what weren't you banned for exams

I made another account....don't judge me...I'm weak

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #197 on: May 17, 2016, 03:04:31 »
I plan on bringing blob back! Use my secret jutsu and kick some honey buns! Lol
Great work lubez! Im happy to see this back up again. I cant wait for more.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2016, 18:07:06 »
Chapter 22
[Hidden Forest, Academy]
8:00AM, Day 8
Kazuki

Kazuki was walking to the academy with his brother, Kurai.
"..And so I was thinking if I just practice hard enough.." Kurai was babbling on about training. Kazuki was only half listening as he had a lot on his mind and was worried about the war that would heavily involve his family. Kazuki was never one for war or even fighting for that matter but he knew what he would do to those who favoured war. When he killed that strange man for killing his friend he felt good.. really good.
"Kazuki, are you even listening?" Kurai asked, noticing his brother had not replied to him in a while.
Kazuki awoke from his daze into the distance and turned to his brother with a small smile and a nod. Kazuki was also curious why Kurai was so calm about this upcoming war. He knew he heard exactly what he did so why is it not bothering him?

The boys arrived at their school and greeted their friends.
"Hey guys." Kurai grinned and waved at them.
Since Yuki's death, Kurai was almost like the new leader of their little group. Kazuki occasionally had some authority within the group too but no one lead them like Yuki did.

As everyone talked about how Kurai and Kazuki would be put on a team today and be official ninja, Kazuki thought how the war was developing and what the Kage might be ordering right this second. It bugged him but he needed to focus and get ready to meet his team leader.

The bell rang telling the other kids to get to class and Kurai and Kazuki was left waiting outside the school, where they were told they'd meet their team leader. Little did they know, he'd been standing behind them for the past 10 minutes.
"Where is he?" Kurai asked a little annoyed their sensei was late on the first day.
"I don't know. I am sure I was told there would be three of you." The sensei claimed whilst disturbing the brothers.
"Are you-?" Kazuki began to ask, a little disturbed, but got interrupted by the man.
"Yes, yes I am. Where is the third member?" He began to ask, curious as to why he was assigned two members.
"I am here.." Said a boy walking out from the shadows. "I didn't want to meet anyone until you arrived, sensei."
This boy looked familiar to the brothers but they couldn't quite put their finger on it.
"Names, let's get them out of the way." said the boys new sensei.
"As I am now your leader, I will go first. My name is Kiyoshi. I know your parents very well, Kurai and Kazuki. Now, what is your name, boy?" Kiyoshi asked the third boy.
"Daichi." The boy replied with a grin.
The boys looked in shock, remembering when they first met Daichi.

The wind blew in the silence and the leaves in the tree of the academies twisted tree branches.
"Great, take these." Kiyoshi handed them Forest headbands to wear however they liked.
"Well, I am glad that is out of the way. Come now, we have a mission to take care of." Kiyoshi stated taking the lead.
Kazuki stared at Daichi as they followed their sensei. He remembered seeing him in his class with Kurai so how did he pass the Genin stages?

"What is our mission, sensei?" Kurai asked excited to complete their first mission.
They walked through the east gate and a long road ahead faced them, however, there was no shortage of trees rowing the sides of the path, along with street lamps, seeing as they was still within Hidden Forest borders.
"We are heading to the docks as bandits have been raiding in the local area. It's a C rank mission so nothing too hard for you guys. I will also be able to observe your fighting skills there. I'll be looking for teamwork and synergy. If things get too rough, I will jump in." Kiyoshi said to the boys, looking over his shoulder to give them a grin.

Kiyoshi had a very weird outfit, he wore mostly black but had a long green scarf that occasionally covered his mouth making it hard for them to hear what he was saying but he was still understandable. He wore a long grey jacket too but nothing on the length of a robe or trench coat. He also carried a katana on his side, almost like a samurai that was decorated with gold trimmings.

"We're here." He stated as he saw the docks below the cliff side they was on.
"We will wait here for the bandits to strike, when they do we will jump in and counter attack them precisely." Everyone nodded in agreement and Kurai was practically bouncing with excitement.
"I am going to kick so much ass!" Kurai spoke loudly as he laughed, an evil-like laugh, with determination.
Kazuki was distracted by the fact that Daichi was sat on this mission too. Who was this kid?
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2016, 18:26:37 »
New chapter hype, was a good one.
Good job Pleebz.

(who is Daichi though..)

Offline Manuster

« Reply #200 on: May 28, 2016, 18:31:06 »
Interesting 😂 someone should make a show out of this
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2016, 19:37:23 »
NICE LEEBZ !!! :D :D

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2016, 19:41:19 »
New chapter hype, was a good one.
Good job Pleebz.

(who is Daichi though..)
He's someone I made into a character early on as not many people had characters outside of Himitsu. Around about chapter 5 is when he was introduced :3
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #203 on: May 28, 2016, 20:19:43 »
O.O
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2016, 19:34:11 »
Great as fucking always :D
I had an idea that when all the chapters are finished u should create another topic and put all the chapters in then lock it so there's no comments (not that we don't love to read them all XD)
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Manuster

« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2016, 20:04:08 »
Great as fucking always :D
I had an idea that when all the chapters are finished u should create another topic and put all the chapters in then lock it so there's no comments (not that we don't love to read them all XD)

genius +rep
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2016, 04:02:02 »
What would be awesome is if you made plenty of chapters and then made it into a comic. After that I would hope someone would make it into an anime and put fillers like they do with everything else. You would be rich leebz and The Himitsu Clan would become famous, so many options you could do.

Other then that, I like the chapter and how it moves around from character to character. There isn't really a main character but its more so of a main clan that revolves around your stories, it makes it pretty interesting.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2016, 14:29:58 »
What would be awesome is if you made plenty of chapters and then made it into a comic. After that I would hope someone would make it into an anime and put fillers like they do with everything else. You would be rich leebz and The Himitsu Clan would become famous, so many options you could do.

Other then that, I like the chapter and how it moves around from character to character. There isn't really a main character but its more so of a main clan that revolves around your stories, it makes it pretty interesting.
It then could all be connected to make a story.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2016, 14:46:44 »

And get sued for copyright!
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2016, 06:45:59 »

And get sued for copyright!
Why?

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage