Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64458
Latest: lisinopril 20 mg 12.5 mg
New This Month: 327
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76630
Total Topics: 22174
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 861
Total: 873
DonaldGex
EdithSoure
Google (6)
Baidu (4)

Author Topic: Thoughts on the new update *1.0.8*  (Read 1544 times)

Offline adithya

Thoughts on the new update *1.0.8*
« on: July 18, 2015, 21:00:10 »
Hey guys, as most of you know, the new update came out on 18th July.
The basic changes it implemented was the addition of a working health and chakra system.

The following was observed while playing the game:

1. Running with speed above 50, dodging, and jumping all consume chakra
2. Chidori is the most reasonable chakra consuming jutsu.
3. The God's left testicle jutsu consumes 2.75 bars of chakra.
4. Chidori with less than half a bar of chakra, consumes chakra but can't be used.

My thoughts:
A new stamina bar!
I'm sure this has occurred to you guys. The running thing was fairly consuming the chakra, but that ontop of the jutsu consumption seems unreasonable. The way the stamina bar could be implemented is, it gets affected by basic physical actions, and goes into 0, when chakra is at 10%. This could be argued with, 'the person needs stamina to use chakra'.

Increase the attack value of the purple jutsu (or more tastily named gawd's non-right bawl)!
Okay, so as stated above, the jutsu consumes 2.75 bars.
But isn't a one hit kill. Which IS reasonable, but the health left is still WAY too high for someone who came into contact with God's ball. Jus' sayin'.

Increase attack value of the katon Jutsus!
So I was aiming my katon jutsu at some dude, and i was hitting him for 6-7 secs. He still lived. I hit with a Chidori. He just stood there like a muthafakin baws. #respect to him, but that seemed unreasonable to me xD

If you guys remember anything else/ have an opinion you want to share, I'd like to read them all. :D

That's all I remember, cuz it's 1:30 AM right now, and I'm sleepy af.

P.S If voting takes place, vote for me as kage of the village hidden in the volcano.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: Thoughts on the new update *1.0.8*
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 21:23:33 »
Don't post your suggestions on this thread, post it on the one made by saitou (no offence to your thread adi) http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1616.msg20783.html#new
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline adithya

Re: Thoughts on the new update *1.0.8*
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 06:51:09 »
Yeah, limits, I know. I had started my post before saitou made his. I'll get this there when I get to my PC