Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 888
Total: 898
Michailvdx
Google (9)

Author Topic: Shinobi Life Online Reputation System  (Read 8152 times)

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Shinobi Life Online Reputation System
« on: August 18, 2015, 19:52:44 »
As of August 18th, 2015, the Shinobi Life Online Forum has an advanced reputation system implemented, below I will explain the exact workings of this system.

Let me start by saying that the reputation system serves as a way of acknowledging the quality of a member on our forum based on their contributions.

Another important fact to note is that the more a member is respected on the forum, the more influence he/she will be able to exert on others, positively or negatively.

Let's go over the exact rules of the system:

• The minimum posts required to be able to give or take away reputation from a member is 50.
  • Every member starts with exactly 100 reputation.
  • For every 50 reputation a member has, said member has 1 reputation power.
  • For every 250 reputation a member has (or for every 5 reputation power), said member has 1 reputation bar.
  • The reputation power of a member is the amount of reputation said member is able to give or take away from another member.
  • Reputation can be given or taken away 24 times per day, with 1 hour of wait time in-between every session of reputation adjustment.
  • Every member has to give 3 distinct members reputation before being able to repeat reputation adjustment to the same member.
  • Reputation is given or taken away from members on a post-based level by pressing the icon on a certain post made by a certain member.
  • In case of reputation abuse, a Global Moderator can be contacted to undo the reputation actions involved.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 17:52:16 by Vreg »

• Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
Re: Shinobi Life Online Reputation System
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 20:25:37 »
Let the wars begin my plebeians!
  • Character Name: Xendrus...