Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64055
Latest: Michailrct
New This Month: 4148
New This Week: 114
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73861
Total Topics: 20742
Most Online Today: 883
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 878
Total: 889
buiductrung
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Jutsu Creation Topic  (Read 207366 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Jutsu Creation Topic
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2015, 17:01:47 »
Honestly, I would leave where it comes from to the devs if they consider it, I hadn't really thought this would get any attention.

(I mean it could come out your butt for all I care, If the devs wanted.)

As for the pictures, I certainly don't think SLO will be like this, It's purely a joke, just in case anyone thought otherwise :b

Monk used to be in the team & Vreg said he still wants suggestions.
The early stages of creating jutsu will be easy as everyone has ideas, but one mind will run dry eventually!
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2015, 19:34:13 »
Let's say there are ten guys that post jutsus regulary.
If they would post one jutsu everyday we would have 100 jutsus.
You said a mind will dry , it won't it's just the jutsus that start to run out.
But even that is not to worry about , in Naruto there are almost 200 ninjutsus o
nly for fire.
5 * 200 = 1000
Yea 1000 jutsus , and that's only ninjutsu not including tai and genjutsu nor ninjutsu of combibed chakra natures like kekkei genkai and kekkei tota.

So yea boi.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2015, 23:15:57 »
^ Math genius

But seriously, a lot of those jutsus would be very similar, and so obviously will not all be added into the game.

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2015, 13:14:15 »
May be but you still don't have to worry.
You said many are very similar to each other.
Yeah but there are high chances that for example there'll be a small fireball jutsu and a big fireball jutsu.
But , let's say that 30% are gonna be added anyway , that is 300 , that still is a large number.
Again these are just the ninujtsus not including tai and genjutsu nor ninjutsu of combined chakra natures.
And something I forgot , these are just the jutsus in Naruto. I'm pretty sure there are many jutsus that are not present in Naruto but people will suggest them here.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2015, 17:10:31 »
Let's say there are ten guys that post jutsus regulary.
If they would post one jutsu everyday we would have 100 jutsus.
You said a mind will dry , it won't it's just the jutsus that start to run out.
But even that is not to worry about , in Naruto there are almost 200 ninjutsus o
nly for fire.
5 * 200 = 1000
Yea 1000 jutsus , and that's only ninjutsu not including tai and genjutsu nor ninjutsu of combibed chakra natures like kekkei genkai and kekkei tota.

So yea boi.
I know this, I was just saying this thread is here because Vreg cannot think of 1000 jutsu on his own.

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2015, 19:28:06 »
That's true lol.
That's why he has us. I mean , we don't want to be like Sakura.

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2015, 18:23:32 »
I think I went a bit over the top compared to everyone else lol, but here we go...

Jutsu Name: Lava Release: Blazing Shuriken (熔遁・炎天クナイ~ Yōton: Enten Shuriken)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description:
Focusing chakra into the hands, a ninja transmutes it into molten lava. The lava is then moulded into 4 shrunken (2 in each hand) and have the following effects depending upon the skill of the user.
Jutsu Level: Novice - Expert (it scales)
Chakra Nature: Lava
Jutsu Range: Large
Effects if hit:
Novice: When an opponent is hit by any of these shuriken, it causes a little explosion about 20cm around the area that's hit, which causes serious 2nd degree burns.
Intermediate: When an opponent is hit by these,  there is an explosion 30 cm around the area that’s hit, causing 3rd degree burns.
Expert: When an opponent is hit by these, there is an explosion 40 cm around the area hit, causing 4th degree burns.
However, no matter the proficiency, each lava shrunken has a timer, and after about 5 seconds, they turn into normal shuriken.

Jutsu Name: Lava Release: Lava Plume (熔遁: ふんえん ~ Yōton: Funen)
Jutsu Type: Ninjtusu
Jutsu Description:
The ninja  expels a large volume of volcanic ash and smoke from his/her mouth, along with many small bits of lava , 20m in every direction around him/her which spreads quickly.
Jutsu Level: Novice
Chakra Nature: Lava
Jutsu Range:Medium
Effects if hit:
The smoke obscures the vision of anyone in its radius, letting them only see about 1m in front of them. In addition, the flecks of lava (about the size of a cookie crisp) fly around in the smoke cloud, causing minor first-degree burns on contact. This jutsu can be blown away by a Fuuton jutsu of equal rank.

Jutsu Name: Earth Release: Doton Cannon (土遁・大砲 ~ Doton Taihou)
Jutsu Description: The user forms a cannon of Doton around their arm and launches high speed rock-bullets from it.
Jutsu Level: Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Earth
Jutsu Range:Medium
Effects if hit:Each bullet can penetrate up to 3 inches into a target’s flesh, and is capable of fracturing bones and damaging organs, if aimed correctly at the area of impact. The bullets all travel at a speed of 36 m/s. Each bullet is the size on an orange.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:31:31 by jedikan »

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2015, 17:18:22 »
Jutsu Name: Water Saw
Jutsu Description: A thin circuit of water is created around you with a radius of around ten meters, revolving at high speeds in order to cut through objects. Of course, due to the high amount of concentration needed to perform this jutsu, only shinobi with high amounts of chakra/concentration (not sure if that's a stat but it would help for determining how good you are at jutsu) will be able to run/jump while the jutsu is activated, leaving less powerful users of the jutsu vunerable to ranged attack and/or attacks from above.
Chakra Nature: Water
Jutsu Range: Medium/Close
Effects if hit: High cutting damage to the target, also slows affected targets as the current is quite powerful, making this good for trapping and tearing apart enemies at close range (unless they escape and use a ranged attack).

Jutsu Name: Whirlpool
Jutsu Description: Creates a whirlpool of water around you, trapping opponents within a certain range and both revolving them slowly closer to the center (you), as well as spinning them while doing so, disorienting them. This could be used from drawing them close for a good amount of melee damage, or just for keeping them out of a fight. Opponents trapped in said whirlpool are too disoriented to activate jutsu/use weapons, making them easy targets. Users of the whirlpool will need to stay in the center, so again, opponents using ranged/overhead attacks will be able to counter this.
Jutsu Level: Advanced
Effects if hit: Affected foes are drawn closer to center of whirlpool as well as being spun around while this is happening. They are also unable to cast jutsu or use weapons. Effectively, opponents (or friends) caught in said jutsu are rendered harmless for the duration of the jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Ice Maiden
Jutsu Description: Encases trapped foes inside ice and skewers them with icicles. Foes are trapped until ice is broken/melted.
Chakra Nature: Water/Wind
Effects if hit: Opponents are trapped inside ice and hit with medium piercing damage from icicles. Affected targets are trapped until the ice is shattered/melted. Opponents left inside of ice slowly receive bleed-damage until they are freed or rendered unable to fight.

Jutsu Name: Rolling Water Dome
Jutsu Description: Creates a powerful dome of circulation water around the caster's personage, deflecting/changing the course of/stopping most attack types. Attackers who attempt to enter the dome are simply spun around inside of it for a few seconds before being thrown out. High-level jutsu, such as a boulder toss or a giant fireball, are easily able to penetrate such a defense, though water attacks are neutralized completely.
Jutsu Range: Close
Effects if hit: Affected targets are spun around inside dome for a few seconds before being tossed out. Attacks (such as kunai throws, melee strikes, or low-level jutsu) are spun off of the side of the dome-in-motion due to the current and speed of the water.

Jutsu Name: Lead Feet
Jutsu Description: Stomp the ground with your foot, causing all opponents within a certain radius to become magnetized to the ground, unable to move, jump, or turn; effectively stopping them in their tracks. Jutsu is undone once caster deactivates it or is neutralized.
Chakra Nature: Magnet
Effects if hit: Affected targets are magnetized to the ground, unable to turn, move, or jump for the duration of the jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Dust Shadow
Jutsu Description: Break apart into a cloud of dust, avoiding all attacks but non-piercing/cutting/blunt jutsu. You are able to move while in this form, though powerful jutsu will still get you, such as fire or wind jutsu. Piercing jutsu will be ineffective against this jutsu.
Jutsu Level: Novice
Effects if hit: Piercing, cutting, and blunt attacks are completely ineffective, passing through the dust form of the caster. The caster is able to move while in this form as well before reforming at a desired area.

Jutsu Name: Wraith Wave
Jutsu Description: Caster slaps the ground, forcing up a wave of dust (the size of the wave increases with the user's chakra level). Anyone caught inside of the wave will be skewered by numerous sharp sand needles, giving the impression of invisible enemies attacking them. Targets inside the dust wave are also unable to see much around them until the dust dies down or they escape it.
Effects if hit: Target is unable to see much inside the wave, and is also hit with high piercing damage from the many needles.

Jutsu Name: Desert Wraith Transformation Jutsu
Jutsu Description: Physical piercing, cutting, or blunt attacks go right through the dust form of the body parts that they hit, while the user is able to retaliate against opponents with any unaffected limbs. Body reforms if physical attacks break it apart. On the downside, movements are hampered by this form, and regular jutsu will still have great affect against this jutsu. While in this state, chakra regain is slowed immensly, making this a "for the moment" jutsu rather than an all around one. Other jutsu cannot be activated while in this form (you're a literal ghost, just keeping your form is hard enough to achieve, how would you expect to channel other chakra-natures through that form properly?)
Effects if hit: Physical attacks pass through the body of the caster, while the caster is able to hit back with untargeted limbs.

^^^ I'll probably think of more later, but that's what I've got for now ^^^
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2015, 09:42:25 »

Jutsu Name: Evening Samurai
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Jutsu Description: The user strikes a point on the target's body applying the genjutsu
Chakre Nature: Yin release
Jutsu Range: Close (Hand to hand distance)
Effect If Hit: If applied the Jutsu makes whoever is under it 'feel' the pain of being hit a moment later. (The enemy's health bar doesn't tick down for them for a few seconds)

This could maybe make the enemy underestimate you or not realise their health state and maybe get a bit cocky, this could also allow you to pull off something like Mifune's regular Jutsu in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2015, 17:08:09 »
Come on guys, you're just making pokemon moves now.

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2015, 20:02:04 »
Come on guys, you're just making pokemon moves now.
LOL

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2015, 16:35:36 »
Jutsu Name: Lighting Shadow Clone
Jutsu Description: The user creates a shadow clone with infused electricity. The electricity is released when the clone is hit.
Chakra Nature: Lighting
Jutsu Range: N/A
Effects if hit: The clone will act like a normal shadow clone , but when someone hits him , he electrocutes the attacker and dissapears.

Jutsu Name: Waves (sorry , I suck at names  :P)
Jutsu Description: The user converts his/her chakra into water and then uses it to create a number of waves that deal damage to the enemy. The number increases and so does the size of the waves.
Jutsu Level:Novice - Beginner
Chakra Nature: Totally not water , really.
Jutsu Range: Medium
Effects if hit: Damage , makes the enemy unable to fight and see normally.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 16:37:52 by granit »

Offline Bearwaffles

• Genin Poster
  • Bearwaffles has no influence.
  • The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2015, 03:00:46 »
I'd like to maybe see a Jutsu along these lines
Jutsu Name: Body Hardening Technique
Jutsu Type: Nintaijutsu
Jutsu Description: The user uses the carbon in their body to harden it turning the skin slightly Tanned (or black/grey) in colour (don't look into the science of that XD)
Jutsu Level: Adept
Jutsu Range: Self
Effects if hit: The user's offensive and defensive capabilities rise, allowing them to hit a lot harder and defend from stronger attacks

I guess this'll be the nature of all Jutsu in this, but maybe the more you raise your affinity with it the stronger it's affect becomes
I would like it if this jutsu would be cut into different chakra types and would expend chakra continuously. The different types of chakra you use would have different effects on you or your opponent.(lightning makes you move faster etc.)
  • Character Name: Kaito Hano
The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure (Hidden Thunder). Member of the Hano clan.
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:23 »
Jutsu Description: The user uses the carbon in their body to harden it turning the skin slightly Tanned (or black/grey) in colour (don't look into the science of that XD)
Effects if hit: The user's offensive and defensive capabilities rise, allowing them to hit a lot harder and defend from stronger attacks

I guess this'll be the nature of all Jutsu in this, but maybe the more you raise your affinity with it the stronger it's affect becomes
I would like it if this jutsu would be cut into different chakra types and would expend chakra continuously. The different types of chakra you use would have different effects on you or your opponent.(lightning makes you move faster etc.)
Yeah, I made it as an idea to go along with the Nintai type Jutsu, like Lightning Armour (What the Raikage use in Naruto) which I assumed would be in the game anyway or at least considered.
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2015, 15:40:07 »

why does that feel familiar? XD I saw it in an anime...... :/....Ahhh!!! Greed in FMA:B right? Nice idea implementing this here, I really like this :).
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu