Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 838
Total: 851

Author Topic: listing rogue shinobi  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Sokka Tongsi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sokka Tongsi has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
listing rogue shinobi
« on: February 13, 2017, 23:25:40 »
My suggestion is that there should be a pocketbook that one can buy in their respective villages that lists rogue shinobi that high ranking official of those villages had labeled as a rogue... Like only kage, chief of police, clan leaders for their own clan only, and close kage advisors can post someone in the book with the kage approval. It should tell u known location if any , name, pic, and bounty for the death or capture for the rogue. Good ideas for orgs that hunt rogues can be hired as bounty hunters or mercs.

• Character Name: Sokka Tongsi

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: listing rogue shinobi
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 00:22:50 »
Sounds like a good idea, but there are some debatable elements that could vary when it comes to the bingo book. Some may argue that it would simply be too unfair for someone to drop a user's profile into the bingo book and it would automatically display their personal stats, known aliases, current geographical location and so on...

Others may suggest that it would be rather creative for players to fill out the profiles of the rogue users using their own knowledge that they have gathered from their encounters.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 00:28:34 »
That is a good idea, but has to be improved like snoopy said
unfair for someone to drop a user's profile into the bingo book and it would automatically display their personal stats, known aliases, current geographical location and so on...

Offline Sokka Tongsi

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 01:21:30 »
Sounds like a good idea, but there are some debatable elements that could vary when it comes to the bingo book. Some may argue that it would simply be too unfair for someone to drop a user's profile into the bingo book and it would automatically display their personal stats, known aliases, current geographical location and so on...

Others may suggest that it would be rather creative for players to fill out the profiles of the rogue users using their own knowledge that they have gathered from their encounters.
Sounds right but we should have info on who disgraced the village it doesn't have to have it just info that Intel division has on the individual

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 04:53:43 »
imo a bingo book shouldn't be made on recommendations.
The shinobis who broke the laws of their respective villages and don't plead guilty of their crime (instead elope from the village to live a life where they are constantly under the threat of extermination by their previous comrades) can make it to the wanted list of the village.
They cannot be added to the bingo book yet as they might get asylum in other village, where the laws might be different.
I believe a shinobi is truly rogue when she/he has committed crimes which have affected the shinobi world adversely. When majority of the villages (7/12 rn) will consider him/her to have disregarded the common shinobi and humane rules or when majority of the vregland population feels like their existence is threatened due to the existence of that shinobi, it is then that a shinobi is to be termed as a rogue.

Spoiler: show

IT JUST STRUCK ME..
It could be that a shinobi from 'A' village is an offender in that village, 'B' & 'C' are allies of 'A'. So they can entitle him rogue... so 'A', 'B', 'C' and indie rogue hunters will target this shinobi. While that shinobi can keep fleeing/fighting... he can seek asylum in 'D' village...
It may lead to unrest.. or even war depending upon situations...

Offline Sokka Tongsi

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 05:53:41 »
The shinobis who broke the laws of their respective villages and don't plead guilty of their crime (instead elope from the village to live a life where they are constantly under the threat of extermination by their previous comrades) can make it to the wanted list of the village.
They cannot be added to the bingo book yet as they might get asylum in other village, where the laws might be different.
I believe a shinobi is truly rogue when she/he has committed crimes which have affected the shinobi world adversely. When majority of the villages (7/12 rn) will consider him/her to have disregarded the common shinobi and humane rules or when majority of the vregland population feels like their existence is threatened due to the existence of that shinobi, it is then that a shinobi is to be termed as a rogue.

IT JUST STRUCK ME..
It could be that a shinobi from 'A' village is an offender in that village, 'B' & 'C' are allies of 'A'. So they can entitle him rogue... so 'A', 'B', 'C' and indie rogue hunters will target this shinobi. While that shinobi can keep fleeing/fighting... he can seek asylum in 'D' village...

So maybe there should be village bingo books and one world bingo book. Village bingo book can be ninja who the village considers rogue and should not be around said village borders... While the world bingo book has shinobi that are a threat to the realm and be dealt with upon seeing them.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 07:42:48 »

IT JUST STRUCK ME..

So maybe there should be village bingo books and one world bingo book. Village bingo book can be ninja who the village considers rogue and should not be around said village borders... While the world bingo book has shinobi that are a threat to the realm and be dealt with upon seeing them.

That is a reaaaally good idea. +rep. As for the problem mentioned by Snoopy earlier, I think only the names of such individuals should be displayed. It makes the most sense and is the most realistic choice.

It will then be up to rogue hunting orgs and the village to locate the person with varying amounts of information. (However seeing as the individual would've gone rogue at at least Chuunin, the village should have substantial info on him - this info cant be added to the bingo book to prevent any overwhelming advantage against rogues)
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 08:04:57 »
This has been talked about before, pls look for those posts, might be some good ideas  XD

the may be bingo books that are released publiclly, and then ones only certain ppl have, even within a village, basically like an anbu assassination squad's book vs a jonin that does regular missions. it has been mentioned about the unfairness of information constantly being updated by the server spying on you I think someone mentioned a good solution tho I forgot where it was
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.