Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Rep.

(1/3) > >>

Mars:
We need reputation bars.
You should be able to give people reputation if they've been funny, made a good post or done something nice.

Kai:
I support this suggestion, it would inspire people to make better posts so they can get a better reputation. But, i think m4 or America once said in the chat that this was already going to happen, there would be no post count and just a rep system or something like that.

Also, maybe there should be a like system where you can +1 or -1 people's post.

Shivraj:
^true This will Make people unable to spam so i support this idea! Plus the more rep you have the more people will look up to you as a nice guy so you can determine who is a guy you can come to ask questions to other than the staff ofc.

Mars:
There should be posts. This is not a biased opinion, but posts show knowledge and activity.
Reputation shows kindness and helpfulness.

Shivraj:
How about only showing posts that were useful? Like I post something and I get lots of up votes and so I get rep for theat and that post goes to my post count but then I spam something like "XD" then I get lots of down votes and that gives me negative rep and that post doesn't go to my post count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version