Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 73439
Total Topics: 20405
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 891
Total: 895
Andreasueq
Google (AdSense)
Google (2)

Author Topic: Blackbox  (Read 51062 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Blackbox
« on: June 30, 2016, 18:52:24 »
Blackbox

Et dominabitur in plateis

What is Blackbox?
Blackbox is a secretive and diverse organisation consisting of shinobi from all around the world with varying combat abilities. We hold a justice-oriented position in society and stick to our personal enquiries. We consider ourselves a casual and relaxing community with little limitations. We have no intentions on harming innocent civilians or righteous figures without a real purpose. Most of our business involves raiding, robbing and eliminating local squads and groupings with ill intentions who wish to grow out of hand.

Who founded the organisation?
Blackbox was founded by @Snoopy

What is our goal?
We would be honoured to work alongside our Kage in undergoing black operations to not only serve and benefit the village but ourselves also. Ultimately our main task is to improve and enhance each other individually within the organisation, whether it be through the revenue from missions set by the Kage or individual personal deeds. Part of being casual on the streets and within headquarters is consuming illegal substances or even creating our own drugs. We plan on using weaponry regardless if it’s illegal in specific lands or not – law enforcement should be alert if they interfere with our drug and weaponry enquiries.

Workplace?
At the moment Blackbox is not stationed at a set location however it does have headquarters situated at an undisclosed location within the Hidden Dust. Our members are scattered around the world in different villages and are constantly moving about. However this is not to say that we will never have a place of rendezvous, if anything does come about then obviously word will go around to the members.

Who can join Blackbox?
Blackbox is an organisation with a basic principle. Our goal is to work together and improve our quality of life with luxuries such as latest weapons, money and drugs for resale or personal use. Those who wish to kick-back, have fun with the brotherhood and gain street-rep are encouraged to join.

We are looking for ninja with dedication who strive for self-improvement, but are casual at the same time and stay close with the family.

Who is our targeted audience?
Not everyone can join Blackbox. It simply is not for everyone because not everyone will be able to handle the physical and psychological challenges that working with us will bring. This post is targeting users who:
Are willing to train individually and within a group in Blackbox in order to improve their physical condition for combat situations.

• Are mature and responsible when dealing with high-level tasks.
  • Will keep the information that circulates around the organisation a secret and out of the reach of casuals.
  • Have a good understanding of the meaning and value of team-work but prioritise the organisation over relationships during missions. We need missions complete in order to obtain maximum gain.
  • Not only will you prioritize the organisation over relationships, you will prioritize the organisation over your own freedom. In the case that a member of Blackbox has been captured by law enforcement, they are expected to keep quiet about the organisation when interrogated.
  • Are intelligent and think rationally at all times. We want strong minds!

What’s in it for you?
Well I mean, it’s pretty straightforward. At the end of the day your pockets are full with money, you have alcohol, drugs and many other luxuries (potentially kunoichi too). Fellow members are your brothers and will back you up at all times.
Currency (cash).
Weapons/Armor.
Misc. Items.
Jutsu scrolls.
Drugs.

What’s in it for us?
We all work together as one and essentially share everything we gain. Of-course people will have their personal finance, but when working on Blackbox premises or Blackbox-specific tasks, members are expected to store all gains in the headquarters where the bigger proportion of members are expected to reside.

What are the roles?

Roles such as the following will be introduced:

• Analyst - Once obtaining the role of an analyst, your job is to deduct data from various sources and create visual graphs for display.
  • Warden - Self-explanatory. You will be responsible for gathering information about individuals, organisations, clans and villages in a secretive way. If you have been captured and face interrogation, suicide is the best option you have, as exposing information about Blackbox goes directly against the rules and regulations and will only lead to your downfall
  • Interrogator - Self-explanatory. If you are an interrogator, you are in-charge of squeezing as much information from captured hostages as possible. Hostages will be slain either-way, so be prepared for blood-splatter and screams.
  • Strategist - As a strategist, your task is to have a good understanding of combat and other areas of SLO to deliver the best possible pathways to success. You must calculate a lot of factors when making decisions. Your brain is your strength.
  • Medic - A healer will be sent to go with every dispatched Blackbox squad for obvious reasons. Your job is to nurse injured ninja during missions and genuinely assist at all times.

Application?
Our system for recruitment may be new to you, but we do this in order to get a good representation of you. Please refrain from posting an application if you fail to meet the requirements listed above in ‘Who is our targeted audience?’
Please be truthful when filling the application, we do not appreciate liars.

Forum username:
Known aliases (nicknames):
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?:
What will you bring to the organisation?:

Current members:
Nibui (Snoopy)
Kazuki Akagi (Shivraj)
Harukoo Tsukegami (mamoudou52404)
Crono Sabaku (Crono)
Konohuro Kirishima (Konohuro)
Kimoto (KimotoHaikye)
Hisaki Nakai (jcryer)
Vizier (SirTroll)
Sousuke (Teikoku Ryuusuke)
EXO
Toru (Kyros)
Dart Yamazaki (CaioDarT)
TheStylee
Fampo
IbrahimRafi (Basaka)
animeoveraddict (Kashyo Yamazaki)
Essents
theshadowninja
jojoj0
aclementine
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:28:52 by Fraudulent »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Re: Blackbox
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 18:56:35 »
Very nice and very detailed. I love it. Good Luck with it @Mars and @Snoopy .

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 18:59:31 »
Forum username: Tsunayoshi

Known aliases (nicknames): Tsuna

Location (country): Norway

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: This is one of those organizations I want to take part of, plus I consider myself intelligent, this just seems like an org for me.

What will you bring to the organization?: My spying techniques and my ability to blend in, with these I'd consider myself an excellent spy. I'm able to talk my way out of anything, the org details are safe with me. I'll follow the rules, if I were to be caught, the only way out would be suicide.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 19:45:13 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 19:02:16 »
Best of luck with the organisation.

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 19:03:39 »
Ayyyy you posted it :D Looks awesome, lol here i go:

Forum username: Mamoudou52404
Known aliases (nicknames): Haru
Location (country):Why do u guys need this? lol u can pm me about this
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Because it seems like a fun org to be a part of, not to mention i get along already with both members, and i look forward to the experience.
What will you bring to the organisation?: loads of fun :D:D:D:D:D:D, and also intellectuals, i'll be able to defend my peers, etc etc. :P :P :P
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 19:04:26 »
Goodluck with the Org dudes ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline waly206

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 19:07:17 »
Forum username:Waly206
Known aliases (nicknames):none
Location (country):USA
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: It sounds awesome and because the interrogator sounds awesome as well and I never an org that add roles like things and I really like that each person with a different role in their so it sounds interesting, so it stand out for me thats why I want to be recruited.(favorite one is interrogator)
What will you bring to the organisation?: Whatever I can do because I really dont know my skills I would do anything that I can be able to do for the org , to be a bit more specific.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 21:19:44 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 19:15:06 »
I just noticed......3 NANATSU council members applied,

U N H E A R D      O F
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 19:17:45 »
Thanks man, means a lot! We'll try to make this a leading powerhouse on SLO, but obviously that won't happen instantly. We're looking out for great members with intellect. It'd be a shame if you didn't join us!

Thanks bro! And also a massive thanks for our graphics which you have designed.

Many thanks, Remi ;).

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: My comrades are here, looks interesting.
What will you bring to the organization?: My services.

Hey,
Thank you for applying for membership at Blackbox org.
Unfortunately your application has been rejected due to lack of detail and self-presentation.

Please be more specific and mindful of the answers you give for these specific questions;
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?
What will you bring to the organization?

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Because it seems like a fun org to be a part of, not to mention i get along already with both members, and i look forward to the experience.
What will you bring to the organisation?: loads of fun :D:D:D:D:D:D, and also intellectuals, i'll be able to defend my peers, etc etc. :P :P :P
Hey,
Unfortunately your application has been rejected due to lack of detail and self-presentation.

Please be more specific and mindful of the answers you give for these specific questions;

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: It sounds awesome and because the interrogator sounds awesome as well.
What will you bring to the organisation?: Whatever I can do.
Hey,

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 19:22:53 »
Sorry, it wasn't written with seriousness, I'll change the application.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 19:49:48 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Crono

• Genin Poster
  • Crono has no influence.
  • despacito
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 19:23:25 »
Forum username: Crono
Known aliases (nicknames): Nothing but my username
Location (country): United Kingdom
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: After reading through the organisation, I was very impressed, intrueged and mystified at the same time.
The org really stands out to me and seems like a fun and badass place to be.
I like money just as much as the other Shinobi and this coupled with the idea of working alongside talented Ninja seems like a brilliant idea.
What will you bring to the organisation?: Dedication, whatever skill I possess in game, maturity at the right times and willingness to follow orders and work as a team.
Hopefully these traits will combine allowing me to be the best shinobi I can and a great asset to the organisation.
  • Character Name: Crono Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 19:28:36 »
Forum username: Crono
Known aliases (nicknames): Nothing but my username
Location (country): United Kingdom
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: After reading through the organisation, I was very impressed, intrueged and mystified at the same time.
The org really stands out to me and seems like a fun and badass place to be.
I like money just as much as the other Shinobi and this coupled with the idea of working alongside talented Ninja seems like a brilliant idea.
What will you bring to the organisation?: Dedication, whatever skill I possess in game, maturity at the right times and willingness to follow orders and work as a team.
Hopefully these traits will combine allowing me to be the best shinobi I can and a great asset to the organisation.
Hey,
I am pleased to announce that you have been noticed for your work and presentation in this post, therefore I will consider you as an approved applicant and will proceed to PM you on Discord for the second examination which is the gateway to authorized membership.

Thank you for taking your time.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline waly206

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 19:43:18 »
Thanks man, means a lot! We'll try to make this a leading powerhouse on SLO, but obviously that won't happen instantly. We're looking out for great members with intellect. It'd be a shame if you didn't join us!

Thanks bro! And also a massive thanks for our graphics which you have designed.

Many thanks, Remi ;).

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: My comrades are here, looks interesting.
What will you bring to the organization?: My services.

Hey,

Hey,

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: It sounds awesome and because the interrogator sounds awesome as well.
What will you bring to the organisation?: Whatever I can do.
Hey,

Alright
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 20:03:12 »
good luck with the org,looks nice. (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 20:04:43 »
good luck with the org,looks nice. (:
Thank you. New applicants are always welcome.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy