Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73432
Total Topics: 20398
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 960
Total: 970
Andreaseqp
Google (AdSense) (5)
Google (4)

Author Topic: Blackbox  (Read 51058 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Blackbox
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2016, 20:18:22 »
Forum Username: Shivraj
Known aliases (nicknames): Kazuki Akagi, Shiv, Shivvy
Location (country): India
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Because I believe this will help me with my goals, and I would consider myself to be suited for this organization, as I consider myself to be quite rational and intelligent (most of the times), but I'm sure you can be the judges of that.
What will you bring to the organisation?: This is one of the many organization that I am in, and I'm going to be honest with you.

Katakiuchi: Not going to be a part of that while I'm in the village and being in Blacklist

Yürei: I will be prioritizing this over any other organization, so when I'm in a mission, I will complete said mission, but I will leave after doing so to do anything it calls me for, not to worry though, this will be a rare occurence. I will not attend any training sessions while I'm on a mission for this org.

Godai Temple: This isn't an org that requires me to prioritize it over Blackbox, since I'm only collecting jutsu, which I can do while on duty for Blackbox.

^if that isn't sufficient information, please notify me.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2016, 20:23:30 »
Forum Username: Shivraj
Known aliases (nicknames): Kazuki Akagi, Shiv, Shivvy
Location (country): India
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Because I believe this will help me with my goals, and I would consider myself to be suited for this organization, as I consider myself to be quite rational and intelligent (most of the times), but I'm sure you can be the judges of that.
What will you bring to the organisation?: This is one of the many organization that I am in, and I'm going to be honest with you.

Katakiuchi: Not going to be a part of that while I'm in the village and being in Blacklist

Yürei: I will be prioritizing this over any other organization, so when I'm in a mission, I will complete said mission, but I will leave after doing so to do anything it calls me for, not to worry though, this will be a rare occurence. I will not attend any training sessions while I'm on a mission for this org.

Godai Temple: This isn't an org that requires me to prioritize it over Blackbox, since I'm only collecting jutsu, which I can do while on duty for Blackbox.

^if that isn't sufficient information, please notify me.

Accepted, you will be allowed to take the further exam.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 20:37:43 »
sorry i hadnt taken it serious, here i go again

Forum username: Mamoudou52404
Known aliases (nicknames): Haru, Harukoo Tsukegami, or even Haru Tsu
Location (country):USA
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Blackbox is unlike any other org I've really seen at this point in the SLO forum... its an org that has undercover members, i'd like to try my hand here and see if i can be a good fit for this org and contribute as much as I can to it. I'd consider myself intelligent, and I'll always help a comrade in need.

What will you bring to the organisation?: I will contribute as much as I can, I will bring respect to my comrades, also skills wise I think I'm very good at doing things secretively for this org. I also wanna see how much this org can be able to help me get better with my skills in game. I'm not gonna lie, I'm in a few other orgs. I'll also bring dedication and hard work to the org, i'll work hard to get through the ranks, and I'll be able to work with my comrades.

I currently have my own org: Nanatsu and I know that I can handle being in both orgs at once, since I have a team that does very well as a group and I dont always have to make decisions.

I'm also part of Heathen: Although I am part of the council of 10 in this org, it doesn't require me to prioritize over any other orgs.

Im part of Godai Temple but it doesnt need me to proritize over blackbox, since I dont hold any big position in the org

You guys can pm me for more info.... Ask Snoopy or Mars for my discord, or pm me on the forums
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 20:51:53 »
sorry i hadnt taken it serious, here i go again

Forum username: Mamoudou52404
Known aliases (nicknames): Haru, Harukoo Tsukegami, or even Haru Tsu
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: Blackbox is unlike any other org I've really seen at this point in the SLO forum... its an org that has undercover members, i'd like to try my hand here and see if i can be a good fit for this org and contribute as much as I can to it. I'd consider myself intelligent, and I'll always help a comrade in need.

What will you bring to the organisation?: I will contribute as much as I can, I will bring respect to my comrades, also skills wise I think I'm very good at doing things secretively for this org. I also wanna see how much this org can be able to help me get better with my skills in game. I'm not gonna lie, I'm in a few other orgs. I'll also bring dedication and hard work to the org, i'll work hard to get through the ranks, and I'll be able to work with my comrades.

I currently have my own org: Nanatsu and I know that I can handle being in both orgs at once, since I have a team that does very well as a group and I dont always have to make decisions.

I'm also part of Heathen: Although I am part of the council of 10 in this org, it doesn't require me to prioritize over any other orgs.

Im part of Godai Temple but it doesnt need me to proritize over blackbox, since I dont hold any big position in the org

You guys can pm me for more info.... Ask Snoopy or Mars for my discord, or pm me on the forums

Accepted, you can now undergo further testing.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 20:53:16 »
Forum username: Tsunayoshi

Known aliases (nicknames): Tsuna

Location (country): Norway

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: This is one of those organizations I want to take part of, plus I consider myself intelligent, this just seems like an org for me.

What will you bring to the organization?: My spying techniques and my ability to blend in, with these I'd consider myself an excellent spy. I'm able to talk my way out of anything, the org details are safe with me. I'll follow the rules, if I were to be caught, the only way out would be suicide.

I'll just quote the edited application I had made, I didn't know we'd have to make a new post. ^
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 21:01:32 »
I'll just quote the edited application I had made, I didn't know we'd have to make a new post. ^
Hey,
I like the fact that you have re-submitted your edited application with a bit more information in it, but we urge that you take a look at Mamoudou's and wrap up something similar.
The more enthusiastic and intellectual you display yourself, the higher chances of acceptance.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 21:15:00 »

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: This is one of those organizations I want to take part of, plus I consider myself intelligent than most, this just seems like an org for me. Mostly because I've always thought of myself as someone mysterious and evil.

What will you bring to the organization?: My spying techniques and my ability to blend in and talk my way out of anything, with these traits I'd say that I would make a brilliant spy. I'm a bit of a funny kind of guy, but when push comes to shove I won't hesitate to tap into my seriousness. I can be entrusted with important tasks, I'll execute these tasks with utmost priority, I would be happy to train new members once the game is out.

Nanatsu; Is an org I'm leading atm, this won't be stopping me from fulfilling my duties in BlackBox.

I'm sorry, I just can't really fit enthusiasm into the application. But trust me, I want to join. :2

With my previous application I tried to make you see I've read the thread and remember the rules. >.>

This is my final work, I can't do anything better than this app.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 21:17:24 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 21:20:08 »

Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: This is one of those organizations I want to take part of, plus I consider myself intelligent than most, this just seems like an org for me. Mostly because I've always thought of myself as someone mysterious and evil.

What will you bring to the organization?: My spying techniques and my ability to blend in and talk my way out of anything, with these traits I'd say that I would make a brilliant spy. I'm a bit of a funny kind of guy, but when push comes to shove I won't hesitate to tap into my seriousness. I can be entrusted with important tasks, I'll execute these tasks with utmost priority, I would be happy to train new members once the game is out.

Nanatsu; Is an org I'm leading atm, this won't be stopping me from fulfilling my duties in BlackBox.

I'm sorry, I just can't really fit enthusiasm into the application. But trust me, I want to join. :2

With my previous application I tried to make you see I've read the thread and remember the rules. >.>

This is my final work, I can't do anything better than this app.

Accepted, you will be tested later.

Offline waly206

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 21:31:29 »
Forum username:Waly206
Known aliases (nicknames):none
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: It sounds awesome and because the interrogator sounds awesome as well and I never an org that add roles like things and I really like that each person with a different role in their so it sounds interesting, so it stand out for me and well I can take physical and psychological challenges (interrogator wouldn't be my favorite, if I couldn't)
What will you bring to the organisation?: Whatever I can do because I really dont know my skills I would do anything that I can be able to do for the org and that mostly be interrogation( not the good kind of interrogation) because I could think Of a lot of things to make a person spill it(I know it sounds fuck it thats the point XD) and even though Im in another org as well I can work as well here and honestly not the hard for me to manage.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 21:36:50 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 21:50:45 »
Forum username:Waly206
Known aliases (nicknames):none
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: It sounds awesome and because the interrogator sounds awesome as well and I never an org that add roles like things and I really like that each person with a different role in their so it sounds interesting, so it stand out for me and well I can take physical and psychological challenges (interrogator wouldn't be my favorite, if I couldn't)
What will you bring to the organisation?: Whatever I can do because I really dont know my skills I would do anything that I can be able to do for the org and that mostly be interrogation( not the good kind of interrogation) because I could think Of a lot of things to make a person spill it(I know it sounds fuck it thats the point XD) and even though Im in another org as well I can work as well here and honestly not the hard for me to manage.
Hey,
Thank you for re-submitting your application for membership here at Blackbox org.
Unfortunately I will be announcing that you did not make it through this time either for the following reason(s);
You were unclear when answering the last two questions, kind of got me confused.
Bluntly put, your responses made no sense to me.

Blackbox is looking for talented and intelligent members; if you are unsure of what you're good at, then I'm unsure as to whether you should keep sending in applications.

Thank you for taking your time to write up an application, better luck next time.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 21:52:49 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2016, 13:27:07 »
Forum username: Konohuro
Known aliases (nicknames): Kono
Location (country): Romania
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: At the moment I am not part of any organization that would assemble a well-shpaed, fixed community. Yurei is not an organization that would require my full-time presence, while my role in Onmitsukido is simply of a manager. In conclusion neither of the organizations require my full activity. I am looking for a purpose, I like the structure of this organization, I think it's a good way to bust my wealth when the game will start so I am willing to dedicate 100% of me to this organization.
What will you bring to the organisation?: I intend to become a strategist of this organization, as strategy and tactics are more than a hobby for me. I usually prefer to think and analyze before doing and I consider that this way of acting helped me sharpen my abilities and skills required for a strategist like: attention to details, good awareness of the available resources, good accuracy when simulating a situation, work done well under pressure.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2016, 14:38:27 »
Forum username: Konohuro
Known aliases (nicknames): Kono
Location (country): Romania
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: At the moment I am not part of any organization that would assemble a well-shpaed, fixed community. Yurei is not an organization that would require my full-time presence, while my role in Onmitsukido is simply of a manager. In conclusion neither of the organizations require my full activity. I am looking for a purpose, I like the structure of this organization, I think it's a good way to bust my wealth when the game will start so I am willing to dedicate 100% of me to this organization.
What will you bring to the organisation?: I intend to become a strategist of this organization, as strategy and tactics are more than a hobby for me. I usually prefer to think and analyze before doing and I consider that this way of acting helped me sharpen my abilities and skills required for a strategist like: attention to details, good awareness of the available resources, good accuracy when simulating a situation, work done well under pressure.
PM me or child on discord whenever you're ready for the next test.

Offline KimotoHaikye

• Academy Student Poster
  • KimotoHaikye has no influence.
  • Hiyo <3
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 16:14:59 »
Forum username:
KimotoHaikye
Known aliases (nicknames):
Kimoto, Kimoto Haikye
Location (country):
UK
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?:
Seems to be something new, I really like the fact that group involves espionage, and this is new. I like the fact that this organisation has a sophisticated forum post, rather than just saying join, this leads me to believe that his group is going to be something everyone will know about soon enough. And  I am intelligent and so I think this group will be a perfect fit for me.
What will you bring to the organisation?:
I believe that I will bring my skills to the group leading to easier success on missions we are handed, also I can talk my way out of most situations while not talking about the information I am required to keep. I do follow the rules, I can have a laugh at times, but however if the time calls for it, I can call upon my seriousness allowing me to using full ability.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 16:34:26 by KimotoHaikye »
  • Character Name: Kimoto Ennia Roiyaru

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2016, 16:37:13 »
Forum username:
KimotoHaikye
Known aliases (nicknames):
Kimoto, Kimoto Haikye
Location (country):
UK
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?:
Seems to be something new, I really like the fact that group involves espionage, and this is new. I like the fact that this organisation has a sophisticated forum post, rather than just saying join, this leads me to believe that his group is going to be something everyone will know about soon enough. And  I am intelligent and so I think this group will be a perfect fit for me.
What will you bring to the organisation?:
I believe that I will bring my skills to the group leading to easier success on missions we are handed, also I can talk my way out of most situations while not talking about the information I am required to keep. I do follow the rules, I can have a laugh at times, but however if the time calls for it, I can call upon my seriousness allowing me to using full ability.

Hey,
Thank you for taking your time to apply for membership to Blacklist org.
I am pleased to announce that you have been accepted and are half-way there.
Now all you need to do is pass the written exam which is held on Discord.

See you soon!
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline tyler179

• Academy Student Poster
  • tyler179 has no influence.
  • Im not scared of death. The death is scared of me
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 18:54:14 »
Forum username: tyler179
Known aliases (nicknames): Tyler, Leiagana
Location (country): Germany
Why do you want to be recruited in Blackbox?: I think this here is a really cool challenge. I probally can reach my goals in this organisation. I think i would help the org because i will be really active in this org and i want to have a good image in that organisation. A good image in this org would be helpfully for my goals ^^
What will you bring to the organisation?: I would bring many of my skill in here. I probally can take the most things in here. But i want to be a spy, because i'm a good trained spy. My spy skills are suitalble for this org I think ^^
  • Character Name: Leiagana Akagi