Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63877
Latest: wiiliam
New This Month: 3970
New This Week: 32
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 73447
Total Topics: 20412
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 765
Total: 772
Victornph
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense)
Google (3)
Baidu

Author Topic: Heidi  (Read 3941 times)

Offline The Cliche Cat

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • The Cliche Cat has no influence.
  • Work No Yes Money
    • View Profile
Heidi
« on: September 18, 2017, 17:51:57 »
Name: Heidi
Height: 180cm
Weight:164lbs
Hairstyle: Ponytail
Facial hair: N/A
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Purple
Blood type: A positive
Primary chakra nature: Water
Hidden Village: Hidden Snow
Clan: N/A
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Description of the character's personality: Heidi is modeled after myself: She is genuine, loyal and caring. Heidi has much respect for hierarchy and authority. She remains happy and cheerful despite some major hardships during her childhood. However those hardships were not without consequence; She matured, mentally, faster than her peers because of the difficult times. And thus she is somewhat emotionally incomplete. She finds it hard to trust others and can be incredibly passive on a lot of issues. Don't mistake her passiveness for carelessness though, she has many near and dear convictions. On things she is concerned about she is extremely opinionated and loves to speak her mind. Her sharp tongue gets her into conflicts at times, but despite that she has never had to physically fight someone(Excluding training and missions). Heidi prefers Genjutsu over Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. She finds messing with the mind far more effective and satisfying than ruining flesh; If she has to though, she is pretty accurate when throwing shuriken and kunai. Good reflexes is also something she has been blessed with. Heidi has decent talent when it comes to being a shinobi and an average work ethic. She hopes to one day become one of the Yukikages' most trusted shinobi, someone the Yukikage can depend on whether it be political menial tasks or sensitive information that needs to be delivered. While Heidi can lead if necessary, she definitely fits a supportive role better.

Description of the character's history: Heidi was born to an upper middle class family in the Land of Snow. She was the youngest out of 2 children, her sibling was a boy. Unfortunately, he perished when Heidi was only 7 due to an inheritable illness that has plagued our family for many generations. The loss of her brother made her realize just how fickle life really is, and she grew up quickly. Heidi had two loving parents that were there to make sure she didn't go off the deep end, they brought her back down to earth and over time the wounds of the families loss healed.  Her father worked as a sell sword, and her mother worked as a jewellery maker and both of them combined made a decent living. During school she was an average student, had some friends, made okay grades, the only thing that made her stand out from the crowd was her height. After she graduated she decided to join her villages shinobi force. Her father, being a mercenary(now retired), taught Heidi how to defend herself at a young age so she already had a decent grasp of chakra and fighting; Thus, becomming a shinobi wasn't all that difficult for her.

PS: I found out about SLO less than 24 hours ago, joined and installed the game immediately: So this is my first post. I've already spent 4 hours or so reading through the forums and I gotta say I'm beyond pumped for this game to finally be released(When ever that may be). Even reading the description on the main page was enough to get my heart beating.

https://imgur.com/EyIZzUk

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 18:08:37 by The Cliche Cat »

• Character Name: Mei

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
  • Araga has no influence.
  • Death lies on the edge of my blade.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shi 死

Re: Heidi
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 19:01:46 »
You can the Imgur image onto the post btw. Other than that, not a bad short history about your character. Nice and quick. Welcome to SLO.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 04:02:12 »
you image seems to be broken.
Maybe you are not putting the url properly.
copy this code for now:
Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EyIZzUk.png[/img]
and make sure everytime you add an image in the future, the url should end with either .png or .jpg extensions

decent story and OC. Welcome to SLO

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 19:54:32 »
Since this seems like your introduction as well as your character post, I want to wish you welcome to SLO!
Currently the game is in early-alpha, so the wait might be long and arduous, but hopefully you have the patience to sit it through just like many of us in the community have and continue to do ^^

Anyway, here you can find a link to the village's discord servers, as well as the official SLO discord server, should you wish to join it.

If you're looking for a clan, here you can find a list of existing ones (though it may need updating).

If it's an organization you want to join as well, you can find one here

Hope you stick around! 0/

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 22:11:22 »
Welcome to SLO, and most importantly to Hidden Snow.
Good char, well described.

Offline The Cliche Cat

• Academy Student Poster
  • The Cliche Cat has no influence.
  • Work No Yes Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 22:41:14 »
Welcome to SLO, and most importantly to Hidden Snow.
Good char, well described.

Thank you! It means a lot coming from you :)
  • Character Name: Mei