Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Offensive Abilities For Medical Ninja?

(1/3) > >>

Takoi:
I've been looking throughout the forums for an answer and the closest example would be the medical ninja combat effectiveness thread. However, this does not exactly answer my question and most of it seems like speculation. It has been confirmed that there will be three trees (ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu) with ~20 jutsu per tree. I'm pretty sure medical ninjutsu and sensory ninjutsu are both in the ninjutsu tree as well. Because of the versatility and inclination for offensive ninjutsu, the amount of Medical Ninjutsu available with be relatively small. This raises the question of whether or not there will be any offensive medical ninjutsu at all such as Kabuto implementing scalpel blades or when Tsunade tried to kill Orochimaru instead of healing him. Basically, what I'm asking is if the medical ninjutsu ingame simply be like a "white mage" playstyle or will he actually be able to hold his own in a fight.

NinjaMirage:
DUDE More like 6 trees. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu(weapons),Fuinjutsu, Scenery too. but yes one of the branches of the Ninjutsu tree will be medical, But skill trees will not have attacks of any kind. the trees will have requisite skills that Jutsu you use require. for example some one with now points in the medical tree will not be able to use Chakra scalpel Jutsu.  make sense?

AY0:
They Should add Kenjutsu Skill Tree too

NinjaMirage:
Bukijutsu is a all inclusive term for kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, kuni, senbon, any and all weapons.

Takoi:

--- Quote from: NinjaMirage on July 25, 2017, 14:42:09 ---DUDE More like 6 trees. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu(weapons),Fuinjutsu, Scenery too. but yes one of the branches of the Ninjutsu tree will be medical, But skill trees will not have attacks of any kind. the trees will have requisite skills that Jutsu you use require. for example some one with now points in the medical tree will not be able to use Chakra scalpel Jutsu.  make sense?

--- End quote ---
Oh ok. I was thinking more of a wow/swtor skill trees where you get active skills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version