Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 770
Google (9)

Author Topic: Diamond Himitsu Lee  (Read 15145 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Diamond Himitsu Lee
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 10:06:45 »
heathen is for homos
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 10:11:57 »
heathen is for homos
Is that why u like us? :*

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 15:45:11 »
Good or evil at heart?: Good. However, he is not afraid to make difficult sacrifices for the greater good.
You're in Heathen, doesn't that make you eviiiil?

Does it?

We cannot be called good or bad, because both words are used to describe us. But one thing is certain... Our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, we will do whatever we have to to reach our goal. 
"At the age of 18, he joined Heathen as a means to become a stronger shinobi, and be able to stop events such as the destruction of whole villages by rampaging beasts." "So we set out to have one clear goal.... To become the best." In my interpretation, Heathen is not evil, but if we ever start to do things that my character would morally disagree with, then I would contemplate leaving.
p.s. dont worry i would never join vongola
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 16:21:49 »
Heathen is good from one perspective, and evil from another perspective. It's about which perspective you're looking at it from. Although they think of themselves as good(I think, been a long time since I read the heathen trilogy), wanting to end all conflict in the world, and in order to do so, they do what's necessary. But what they deem necessary might be evil in your eyes.
(Dont bother reading above, I dont know what I wrote myself)
I'd end it with saying Heathen isn't good nor bad(Then I notice that's what you've been saying all along..).

Yeah dont read all that, fucking bullshit all the way through.

Also, stop getting butthurt over a question. 'You're in Heathen, doesn't that make you evil?' There were no ill will behind it, stop interpreting it that way.

P.S: Don't worry, you'd never be able to join.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 16:29:55 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 16:39:46 »
Heathen is good from one perspective, and evil from another perspective. It's about which perspective you're looking at it from. Although they think of themselves as good(I think, been a long time since I read the heathen trilogy), wanting to end all conflict in the world, and in order to do so, they do what's necessary. But what they deem necessary might be evil in your eyes.
(Dont bother reading above, I dont know what I wrote myself)
I'd end it with saying Heathen isn't good nor bad(Then I notice that's what you've been saying all along..).

Yeah dont read all that, fucking bullshit all the way through.

Also, stop getting butthurt over a question. 'You're in Heathen, doesn't that make you evil?' There were no ill will behind it, stop interpreting it that way.
P.S: Don't worry, you'd never be able to join.
Didn't you ask him to join Vongola to "be able to get better" yesterday? Or am i just delusional?

I do not need you to explain what my org is all about as i am capable of doing that myself thank you very much.

And no one is getting "butthurt" of a question. This just extremely annoying how...... uninformed you are at times.

Now, lets leave Diamonds thread to the comments that actually are about the character and stop going off topic.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2016, 16:58:58 »
Didn't you ask him to join Vongola to "be able to get better" yesterday? Or am i just delusional?
Not quite the truth behind it all. So I guess you're delusional.
^^ I don't feel the need to explain myself, so fk it.

I asked a question related to his character, and I had gotten answers before you decided to answer as well. I'm sorry, I'm just not the person to let other people have the last word, just the guy I am.

Funny how quickly it got to your ears, I imagine they tell you everything they experience in-game?

I do not need you to explain what my org is all about as i am capable of doing that myself thank you very much.
I didn't ask for your permission, as I can say whatever I want.
And no one is getting "butthurt" of a question. This just extremely annoying how...... uninformed you are at times.
No one is getting butthurt, but you. Wanna know something else that's annoying? That grudge you have against me, and that you're looking to bite at me in some way anytime you mention me. Just stop it.

And if you didn't know;
When asked a question, you reply with an answer.
You don't reply with whatever you were doing in your first reply.

Stop with the grudge, Taiga. It's unhealthy lel. I know I should've approached a different way, but not replying with fire as well isn't who I am.

I'll leave this thread alone, and I'll read Heathen once more to make sure I never am uninformed ever again about Heathen.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 17:10:12 »
Not quite the truth behind it all. So I guess you're delusional.
^^ I don't feel the need to explain myself, so fk it.

I asked a question related to his character, and I had gotten answers before you decided to answer as well. I'm sorry, I'm just not the person to let other people have the last word, just the guy I am.

Funny how quickly it got to your ears, I imagine they tell you everything they experience in-game?
Of course they do, they trust me. This isnt Vongola

I'll leave this thread alone, and I'll read Heathen once more to make sure I never am uninformed ever again about Heathen.
Do that.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2016, 19:17:39 »

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 23:09:40 »
Changed age (19--> 17) Added anecdote, age 17
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 15:17:36 by Diamond Lee »
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness