Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 744
Google (9)

Author Topic: Is God real  (Read 40164 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Is God real
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 10:41:05 »
Post your opinion in a respectful manner. Hopefully a mature debate will start.
@Shivraj I'm not salty or anything but I actually want this discussion.
I'll try and counter any argument disregarding the existance of god
I would hope he isn't if I were you, I heard he has an aversion to beta cucks. Please show up at your local vet in order to be neutered.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:49:02 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 16:10:25 »
You can't solve this riddle of truth.

Truth is not relative. People can see the same thing different ways but that dose not mean that subject didn't happen a spacific way.

I would hope he isn't if I were you, I heard he has an aversion to beta cucks. Please show up at your local vet in order to be neutered.

Actually it would be the wife of the beta cuck that he is not happy with!!

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2017, 16:54:14 »

I would say kys, but you already tried @m4r1us :/
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2017, 17:03:00 »
Look at this ancient, has-been, degenerate clown trying to start drama on SLO again. XD

I would say kys, but you already tried @m4r1us :/
LOOOOOL +Rep. Careful though, you might bring back some PTSD for the guy.

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 01:45:34 »
The things you'll see on a forum dedicated to a pre-alpha Naruto role play game ...

Not trying to be cool or anything but wouldn't it be more appropriate and constructive to talk about this irl in a philosophy or theology(?) group, or even if you like arguing on the interwebs that much, on a religious debate forum or a subreddit for this (sure that exist)

but that's just my 250/50 cents on this, and that currency is worthless
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2017, 13:20:32 »
The things you'll see on a forum dedicated to a pre-alpha Naruto role play game ...

Not trying to be cool or anything but wouldn't it be more appropriate and constructive to talk about this irl in a philosophy or theology(?) group, or even if you like arguing on the interwebs that much, on a religious debate forum or a subreddit for this (sure that exist)

but that's just my 250/50 cents on this, and that currency is worthless

Your probably right!!! But the whole question is crazy!! There 2 choices. There is a god that designed all life. Or we evolved. Sence your odds are better at winning the lottery without ever buying a ticket( finding it or someone giving it to you) then life evolving from nothing by accident, my money is on god!!

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2017, 06:36:23 »
My personal opinion is "God" as an almighty creator of all things and passer of judgement is not a true entity.. Rather a tale told to young children around fires to inspire them and teach them the difference between right and wrong or good an evil.. This lead to common minds following the same concept which opened the doors for "churches" and "miracle priest" to exploit at the time a slightly uneducated populous who have heard miraculous stories their entire lives and with the help of tricky and illusion they were over all successful..
But to the world there are many "Gods" created to illustrate personal belief systems some "Gods" good, others evil, some are neither and the rules and belief's behind these Gods all differ.. A God is a really good way to explain all the things normal human logic can not explain, we always strive to learn new things and to surpass our own essence..
Alot of people use God as a type of crutch knowing someone is always looking after your well being is a good feeling.. You can also relieve your self of problems and worries by believing God has a plan for you and will guide you through tough times.. To think the actions you make in this life will one day matter when you die, its reassuring to believe that you will one day see all lost loved ones and live in eternal peace.. As people we come to these ideas and find them comforting..
God represents many good qualities we find appeasing..Life is not perfect, but we always look for the good, and wish for a happy ending..
People believe in different Gods for their own personal reasons I respect
everyones views.. But I can not logically conclude that a God of any type has ever existed other than in the minds of men.
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2017, 10:46:20 »
Logical proof god is real!!
Bible- Hebrew 3:4

You find a log cabin in the middle of a vast desert. Why you are in the middle of this desert is not important right now, just go with it,lol.
But you look in the cabin grateful to have shade from the hot sun and find that it has everything you need to servive, food water even cloths of all sizes!!

Would it be logical to conclude that someone built that house there. Took time and effort to move the logs need to a barren location and make the shelter.

Or dose it make more sence to you that the trees grew in to a cabin and that all inside it happens by accident?

I agree with you that man had taken advantage of other men in the name of god and used the belief of others to there own ends. But it because of men not god.

Don't be turned off of the idea of god just because men have  corrupted the message and meaning of what he has left for us!!

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2017, 10:56:28 »
I just simply do not believe in the aspect of God especially the christian God..
I do not believe in the bible, or most of its containment so quoting bible verse name and numbers doesn't make much of a difference its just a book... But Im not trying to be rude and I dont mean to offend anyone if I do. Im just not a believer in fantasy, magic, or God/angels/demons/etc.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2017, 11:31:42 »
First not everyone that beleved god exists is under educated or gullible!!

Second here is human logic to prove a, or at least 1 god exists.

By god I refer to the creation of all things god not money love anything else humans worship as god.

Bible Hebrew 3:4

So you come across a log cabin in the middle of a enormous desert. In side this cabin you happy to find everything you need to survive. There is food, water, and clothing of all sizes. Would you conclude that this house just appeared one day with all of the above inside it? No you would think that someone took there time to bring these materials here and construct this habitation for any would be travelers!!
You live in this house for a while exploring the desert and you find there are other houses just like this one scattered throughout the desert.

Now apply the same logic where the earth is the house and the universe is the Desert.

The Bible writer new nothing of the universe but his statement works just as well with what we know about it know as it did when he first wrote it.

I also agree with you that man has  manipulated and even extorted people that do believe in God. But that dose not change the fact that he dose exist. That evil is mans doing not gods. He has given us everything we need to not be fooled or manipulated by these false prophets and teachings. YOU have the responsibility now to not let yourself be taken advantage of.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:45:59 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2017, 12:30:02 »
who and what determines the laws of fisics

*dabs out religiously*
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2017, 16:39:39 »
I just simply do not believe in the aspect of God especially the christian God..
I do not believe in the bible, or most of its containment so quoting bible verse name and numbers doesn't make much of a difference its just a book... But Im not trying to be rude and I dont mean to offend anyone if I do. Im just not a believer in fantasy, magic, or God/angels/demons/etc.

Then I won't quote the Bible. I'll quote
Arthur C Clarke,"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

I would assume by "magic" which is condemned in the Bible btw, your referring to the numerous miracles described in the Bible. These miracles in resent years have bin largely regarded as posable for some one in complete control of quantum physics. So if god exist and if he did create all things including the laws of physics then its like giving a remote control to your kide after you build a RC car.

A lot of people refuse to beleve the truth found in the Bible because it means having to except that there are power spiritual creatures out there with evil intentions.
So people don't want to see the truth.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 16:46:17 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2017, 03:17:36 »
I dont believe the christian bible because the entire thing has been written and rewritten..and for miracles in the bible I look for other logical explanations.. for example in the book Exodus when moses went to free the enslaved israelites "Moses and Aaron appear before the pharaoh when Aaron's rod is transformed into a serpent.

The pharaoh's sorcerers are also able to transform their own rods into serpents, but Aaron's swallows them" This would detail how moses and his brother were able to perform the same "miracles" as the Egyptian sorcerers or priest..

Moses grew up as a royal member him and his brother would have been aware of the trickery, it says Aarons snake swallowed the rest as a metaphor to say "I can do what you can do but better"... Later down the line Moses parts the red sea right? Also incorrect.. in the original text the sea at which they crossed was called "Yam Suph" ..

Suph means Reed not Red.. It also stands for as an area of reeds which has dried up due to the Suez Canal.. Which means they would have easily been able to cross on foot while evading the Egyptian military through the desert.. Once they were able to reach Mt Sinai the landscape was described as glowing green..

This is the result of smelting copper weapons and armor the bible will detail he brought them there for safe passage.. Doesnt say he is arming thousands of homeless israelites.. Moses gathered the elders and he went to the top of the Mt it says..

10 And the Lord said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow. Have them wash their clothes 11 and be ready by the third day, because on that day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. 12 Put limits for the people around the mountain and tell them, ‘Be careful that you do not approach the mountain or touch the foot of it. Whoever touches the mountain is to be put to death. 13 They are to be stoned or shot with arrows; not a hand is to be laid on them. No person or animal shall be permitted to live.’ Only when the ram’s horn sounds a long blast may they approach the mountain.”

.. let me point out..  "limits for the people around the mountain and tell them, ‘Be careful that you do not approach the mountain or touch the foot of it. Whoever touches the mountain is to be put to death." Clearly they did not want ANYONE going anywhere near the MT its self.. of course as you should know this is where God is creating stone tablets called the commandments for Moses.. Moses stayed there for 40 nights, so a little longer than a month..

In the mean time while Moses was on the Mt some of his freed israelites began worshiping a golden calf statue .. Aaron built an altar before the calf and proclaimed the next day to be a feast to the LORD. So they rose up early the next day and "offered burnt-offerings, and brought peace-offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play." (Exodus 32:6) God told Moses what the Israelites were up to back in camp, that they had turned aside quickly out of the way which God commanded them and he was going to destroy them and start a new people from Moses. Moses besought and pleaded that they should be spared (Exodus 32:11-14), and God "repented of the evil which He said He would do unto His people." Let me again point out.. "God told Moses what the Israelites were up to back in camp, that they had turned aside quickly out of the way which God commanded them and he was going to destroy them and start a new people from Moses. Moses besought and pleaded that they should be spared (Exodus 32:11-14), and God "repented of the evil which He said He would do unto His people."..

So it seems logical to me that Moses freed a bunch of slaves and fled Egypt with thousands of people so they raided small towns on their way out and it pissed off the pharaoh <-- His "father" because it had not been long since their land was raged with plague of disease and insects..

Pharaoh's army chased after them, Moses lead them off in to the desert put distance between them and crossed a shallow area of the river, The egpytians had to give up because they used chariots and could not cross through the thick mud.. Moses took them to a popular place where copper and bronze could be created to arm them because the whole point is to lead an army and take over the "promised land" of Canaan..

Theres a huge gap between these two locations controlled by powerful countries and empires who arent just gonna let thousands of people cross through their land.. This is also why Joshua completely fucked over Jericho to send a message of their power... My point with all of this is this story is described with such magic and empowerment from God.. When in reality you had a country starving and dealing with mayhem than thousands of your slaves run away and form an army to take over a kingdom so they have a place to live.. No miricales.. all can be logically proven and thought out..

I was raised heavily religious as a child, my mother went to private christian and catholic schools..my first and middle name is Joshua and David.. My brother is Joseph Mark.. I know the bible well, I understand the Christian God very well.. I've read stories from the bible Ive read with my own eyes how sickening and wrathful "God" can be to the point where God regretted creating humans, it is quoted that we are "born with evil" in our hearts...So even if this God is true and real, he is no "God" of mine..

Further more to support the idea of God would support the idea of Hell.. Hell mind you was a fictional place created by Dante Alighieri a comedian, poet and writer in the 14th-century.. Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen". As an allegory, the Divine Comedy represents the journey of the soul toward God, with the Inferno describing the recognition and rejection of sin.. This was a horror story created about his own idea of how God would punish sinners.. Which was later adopted into Christianity as a legitimate place of punishment. Another very interesting fact is that Jesus is depicted in the bible as the morning star, the bringer of dawn, an illuminated one.. An interesting fact is "Lucifer" is called the exact same thing   "Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/;[1][2][3] LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12). The Vulgate translation uses the Latin word lucifer, but with a lower-case initial.[4] The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[5] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[6] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[5] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[16] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[17][18] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[19]" ..

It is also a known fact that when Jesus was crucified for "falsely" claiming to be God, the "Messiah" he began his distant in to hell where he saved the prophets and Broke Open the gates of "Hell" which is a story added after Dantes Inferno.. I find it funny how Jesus claimed to be Messiah and the son of God and was known as the morning star, yet the Anti-Christ is also someone who is suppose to resemble the son of God..Because to me, from my understanding Jesus and Lucifer are the same..Which makes sense why God is such a angry wrathful God.

Like I've said I respect everyones point of view there are no right or wrongs only opinions.

I do not credit the bible or any man made text to be proof of a God.. I also do not believe God is a being or entity I believe more or less an extremely rare series of events unfolded as we explore space we can see how lucky this universe actually is it hangs perfectly with in balance of expansion and contraction think of this as the most rare event to ever happen.. so much so that not all universes can survive in this balance and its also believed that it took eons of time to get the balance correct in this one little area..I believe if there was a creator more things would be this perfect, why not all universes having balance, why not life more common, why not things more clear..

I basically believe in a more radical theory than God.. Think of our universe and all universes and all things in space as billions of tiny soap bubbles all touching one another, these bubbles are made of incredible energy its the fabric of darkmatter now i believe some bubbles can form empty but small holes can interconnect them to one another.. So if a small hole is created and it sucks energy through it think of a black hole, and on the other side of this black whole in a differnt universe that we our selfs can not interact with a white hole forms, white holes appear randomly in space and they spew out mega tons of raw energy.. I believe when a black hole forms a corresponding white hole forms filling up a new bubble, now all of these billions and gazillions bubbles all have holes that open and close sucking and spewing energy all breathing as one.. all energy being broken down and recreated each time an empty bubble is filled for the first time it would be like a big bang this is why we can tell the difference in age by how far back in to space we go.. So in your mind picture countless of universes and different dimensions as kakakabillions of bubbles all circulating raw energy from one to another constantly createing and ending at the same time us being so small on this scale see the time frame as being eons and eons of time but when really this could be happening extremely quickly packing unbelievable amounts of energy that we are all apart of. I also believe in some type of binary code system made up of time little vibrations that vibrate in ways we can not detect them, different vibrations are like different numbers in code resulting in different outcomes, some vibrations stay vibrateing a certian way so things are always recreated the same from the DNA blueprints when the vibration slightly changes it causes deformities, unexplained phenomenons, and bio mutation in gene codes.. All of these tiny vibrations all share common mini vibrations that link everything in existence together these mini vibrations are less complex and simple stay the same linking a chain together. 

So the essence of energy as in what everything is created from breaks back down in to its more pure state of energy as a piece of vibrating code which is used to constantly recycle its self.. Think of reproduction just on a galactic scale.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:28:25 by Nova »

Offline Blazefp

• Academy Student Poster
  • Blazefp has no influence.
  • What a drag....
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2017, 12:45:51 »
@Suroshi mate, agree with your original post entirely, didn't read all of your last post though, just don't waste your time trying to argue with ninja here, he only uses logic when it suits his views and takes pieces of information he doesn't fully understand and uses it as absolute truth when they fit one of his views. Check the previous 2 pages. I'm out
  • Character Name: Blazefp

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2017, 15:33:14 »
I am impressed with this post!! Your the first person to actually give somthing of yourself when arguing your case against the Bible. Your are very knowledgeable about the Bible!! I'll admit there are a few things in here I have never heard of and will look in to. But until then let me comment on a few things!!
for example in the book Exodus when moses went to free the enslaved israelites "Moses and Aaron appear before the pharaoh when Aaron's rod is transformed into a serpent.

The pharaoh's sorcerers are also able to transform their own rods into serpents, but Aaron's swallows them" This would detail how moses and his brother were able to perform the same "miracles" as the Egyptian sorcerers or priest..

Moses grew up as a royal member him and his brother would have been aware of the trickery, it says Aarons snake swallowed the rest as a metaphor to say "I can do what you can do but better"...

This is 100% accurate humans here able to copy what Aaron was able to do with gods help. But you skipped over the 10 pledges... why?  Pharaoh  Believed he was a god, the 10 pledges flew in the face of the gods of Egypt. No one had more reason to doubt and question the god of the Bible the. Pharaoh and even he could not ignore the fact that something or some one was protecting these slaves!!

Don't pick and choose passages from the Bible to support your beliefs. That's how we end up with hell, the immortal soul, and the trinity doctrine. But personally I would rather people like you, that reason away parts of the Bible to disprove everything then people that misuses parts of the Bible to convert people to there religion for financial gain!!

Later down the line Moses parts the red sea right? Also incorrect.. in the original text the sea at which they crossed was called "Yam Suph" ..

Suph means Reed not Red.. It also stands for as an area of reeds which has dried up due to the Suez Canal.. Which means they would have easily been able to cross on foot while evading the Egyptian military through the desert..
This is a new one on me and thank you for bringing it to my attention. I always question my beliefs!!! If there is somthing wether it be scientific or translation related that effects my beliefs I always investigate. It's how I keep myself from being influenced by the above mentioned religious groups.
A lot after this is the reasoning away of the Bible so like I said I'm fine with that!! At least the only person your convincing is yourself!!
I was raised heavily religious as a child, my mother went to private christian and catholic schools..my first and middle name is Joshua and David.. My brother is Joseph Mark.. I know the bible well, I understand the Christian God very well.. I've read stories from the bible Ive read with my own eyes how sickening and wrathful "God" can be to the point where God regretted creating humans, it is quoted that we are "born with evil" in our hearts...So even if this God is true and real, he is no "God" of mine..
But not created in evil!!! Evil is a choice!!
You at least offer something of your self in your argument unlike others that have tried to refute the Bible. I don't know how old you are of if you have kids yourself. But even if you don't How do you think you would feel if you gave life to your children, cared for them, provided everything they could ever need!! Only to have them disobey you on something of universal importance. Then not just them but your grand children and great grandchildren keep doing the same thing.im pretty sure you would be angry too.
Further more to support the idea of God would support the idea of Hell.. Hell mind you was a fictional place created by Dante Alighieri a comedian, poet and writer in the 14th-century.. Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen". As an allegory, the Divine Comedy represents the journey of the soul toward God, with the Inferno describing the recognition and rejection of sin.. This was a horror story created about his own idea of how God would punish sinners.. Which was later adopted into Christianity as a legitimate place of punishment. Another very interesting fact is that Jesus is depicted in the bible as the morning star, the bringer of dawn, an illuminated one.. An interesting fact is "Lucifer" is called the exact same thing   "Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/;[1][2][3] LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12). The Vulgate translation uses the Latin word lucifer, but with a lower-case initial.[4] The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[5] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[6] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[5] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[16] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[17][18] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[19]" ..
Again can't pick and choose!! Eather use the whole bible to explain somthing or don't use it. Jews don't have an afterlife.
They were thought that death is the wage of sin, And that the soul that sins dies. So there must be some other explanation for the use of the word hell or hades in Greek and Sheol in Hebrew.
Satan was described as the above. Your right but that is because he was an angel first!! Yes that's right angels have free will. They can choose to worship god just like we can.
It is also a known fact that when Jesus was crucified for "falsely" claiming to be God, the "Messiah" he began his distant in to hell where he saved the prophets and Broke Open the gates of "Hell" which is a story added after Dantes Inferno.. I find it funny how Jesus claimed to be Messiah and the son of God and was known as the morning star, yet the Anti-Christ is also someone who is suppose to resemble the son of God..Because to me, from my understanding Jesus and Lucifer are the same..Which makes sense why God is such a angry wrathful God.
I deal with the Bible not works of fiction. There are numerous other holy writings to chose from. I have proven to my self that the Bible is the only one that has the internal consistency and logical progression of human life here on earth, that can be  corroborated by scientific and historical evidence.

I do not credit the bible or any man made text to be proof of a God.. I also do not believe God is a being or entity I believe more or less an extremely rare series of events unfolded as we explore space we can see how lucky this universe actually is it hangs perfectly with in balance of expansion and contraction think of this as the most rare event to ever happen.. so much so that not all universes can survive in this balance and its also believed that it took eons of time to get the balance correct in this one little area..I believe if there was a creator more things would be this perfect, why not all universes having balance, why not life more common, why not things more clear..
I'm glad you realize just how unlikely it is that the universe with its physical laws and the earth with its unique qualities to sustain life, could have happens by chance. If there is no god then luck dose not begin to discribe the odds we beat just by are existence.
I basically believe in a more radical theory than God.. Think of our universe and all universes and all things in space as billions of tiny soap bubbles all touching one another, these bubbles are made of incredible energy its the fabric of darkmatter now i believe some bubbles can form empty but small holes can interconnect them to one another.. So if a small hole is created and it sucks energy through it think of a black hole, and on the other side of this black whole in a differnt universe that we our selfs can not interact with a white hole forms, white holes appear randomly in space and they spew out mega tons of raw energy.. I believe when a black hole forms a corresponding white hole forms filling up a new bubble, now all of these billions and gazillions bubbles all have holes that open and close sucking and spewing energy all breathing as one.. all energy being broken down and recreated each time an empty bubble is filled for the first time it would be like a big bang this is why we can tell the difference in age by how far back in to space we go.. So in your mind picture countless of universes and different dimensions as kakakabillions of bubbles all circulating raw energy from one to another constantly createing and ending at the same time us being so small on this scale see the time frame as being eons and eons of time but when really this could be happening extremely quickly packing unbelievable amounts of energy that we are all apart of. I also believe in some type of binary code system made up of time little vibrations that vibrate in ways we can not detect them, different vibrations are like different numbers in code resulting in different outcomes, some vibrations stay vibrateing a certian way so things are always recreated the same from the DNA blueprints when the vibration slightly changes it causes deformities, unexplained phenomenons, and bio mutation in gene codes.. All of these tiny vibrations all share common mini vibrations that link everything in existence together these mini vibrations are less complex and simple stay the same linking a chain together. 

So the essence of energy as in what everything is created from breaks back down in to its more pure state of energy as a piece of vibrating code which is used to constantly recycle its self.. Think of reproduction just on a galactic scale.

If this satisfies your questions about life the universe and death then all the more power to you!! But it's not enough for me! I am going to look in to the red-reed translation though. Thanks for that!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 15:39:55 by NinjaMirage »