Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64346
Latest: Zonai_Cat
New This Month: 215
New This Week: 51
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 75603
Total Topics: 21528
Most Online Today: 1187
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1154
Total: 1165
Irinumn
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Question of the day [QOTD #3]  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Question of the day [QOTD #3]
« on: September 04, 2016, 21:06:55 »
This time we'll be drifting away slightly outwards from online games and anime, and talk about real life experiences. Near-death experiences to be specific.

Have you ever been through a near-death experience? If so; could you explain it to us? - How did it feel?
If you haven't had a near-death experience, what do you imagine one to be like?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 21:43:59 by Snoopy »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: Question of the day [QOTD #3]
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 21:18:24 »
When i was around 8 years old, i almost drowned and at the last second (before knocking out) me daddy grabbed me and slammed my back xD

Anyways not a nice experience, ever since that day i'm scared of that one particular crazy river (swimming pool)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 21:20:05 »
Let's see...

Severe asthma attack when I was 5, in hospital for a few weeks. That's when everyone found out I had asthma. I remember it hurt a little to breath, but I kept falling asleep (because my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen).

Various allergic reactions, most minor (eggs, sesame seeds), but I've had a serious near-death peanut allergic reaction once. My throat was closing up, couldn't breath, felt sick.

Also I just found out I'm seriously allergic to soya (via an allergic reaction), which imo was timed well for this thread.

+rep so I don't die young from everything wrong with me pls k thx

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 21:23:37 »
Hmm, I were waiting for the bus, so that I could get to school, so I'm waiting at the busstop, but not like inside the square thingy, but a little outside, the buss literally drives right infront of my face, a few inches forward and I would've been hit, so fucking serious.

Fucking stared at the bitch when I got in, I suspect he's racist. :X

After reading Remi's story, it reminded me of another story where I were about to die;

I were in "Bath-Land" kinda thing, and there were this spinning thing, where it spins you around before it sends you to water where it's fucking deep, I were 9 and I tried it even though I literally sucked at swimming. I did it, but when I got to the water, I sunk so deep down, I tried getting up and get some air, but once I did, I just fell down again, since I can't hold myself up in the water, I were gasping for air all the time, I drank a lot of water, were just about to drown, right b4 my brother also took the same thing and he saw me, and pulled me out of the water.

True story bro.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 21:43:44 »
when i was 5, 7 and 10 i almost died with asthma when i was 10 i spend my christman in the hopital becuase of that, when i was 8 i use to put alot of gum in my mouth and chew them so i could make a big ball but on my birthday they got stuck on my throat if wasnt for my uncle i would be dead today.

well i can say that i am lucky and unlucky at the same time i would never want anyone to have the same experiences.
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 23:41:33 »
ones i was 16 i was in car with friends,and we were going to have holiday for a week or so anyways when we were on the road we were high and our friend had sleep he smoked too much so the driver was waking him cuz his mom was calling,and boom there was something on the road and the car Overturned 7 or 8 times there were trees,they saved us lol if not we will be dead in the mountains.

yes there is no police we were on war to take our cp down so we dont have that much of laws lul..

oh and other one i had a fight with black African dude,he was selling drugs in front of my cousin home,so me and my cousin had to beat him,and he called the man that give's him the drugs he sells and and the man came pulled gun on us saying why did you talk with him he shut the black African dude,and he Shoots my cousin on the leg and then turned to me and was going to Shoots me,but that did not happen,and he walked away saying dont miss with my distributors,they catch the drug distributor at the end,but it was scary shit when someone pull gun and you dont have anything in you're hand and just waiting to die....
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 03:43:48 »
Well. I haven't experienced any. But one of my closest friend did.
It was back in 2012 (The year the world was supposed to end). I was 14ish among the 15 year olds (Being a November child I always turned older late :3 ) . We we were waiting for our school bus that morning. Cars were speeding on the road... And a lil pup... which usually remained with the rest of the litter near the bus stop started to walk across the road as a truck approached.
I got scared, I admit. I was afraid cuz the truck was so deathly close. I couldn't move :(
But she did. And almost just like a hero... she saved that puppy but unfortunately, the driver didn't apply the breaks in time (he was planning to run over the pup, he confessed later) and hit her.
She got pretty messed... a brain haemorrhage, shattered shoulders and a dislocated knee along with other injuries. But she survived. We rushed her to the hospital. And she was treated there. She also had went into coma for a couple of days.
When she recovered, she was amnesiac for a while. But then she described how she felt everything fading out and she kept asking herself, "Am I dying?" All the while. She told she dreamt about the pup which yelped at her and started walking away... she followed it,tryna catch up with it. But somehow there was a minimum distance between them. Then suddenly,she was brought back to that moment when the truck was about to hit her. But it didn't. That's when she thought she was a ghost now. Then she saw the pup again, but she couldn't move anymore. It was also the time when she regained her consciousness.

After recovery she often told us that she had seen a lot of things but is unable to remember any of them.

Anyways, she passed away two years ago due to the hemorrhage, which had not healed completely. I guess she banged her head somewhere and fainted. (I had left that city by that time) Nobody was around that time and she was lying like that for hours I heard. So by the time her parents came back, saw her and took her to the hospital, she was dead :(

Spoiler: show
Now every time I am reminded of her, I think of how fucked up I was that time and how awesome was she, as a human being.
I just feel guilty. :/ I felt this strange frustrating uneasiness while describing the injuries.
I needed to write this down  sorry  :'( . I couldn't control.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 13:07:35 »
Never bin in one my self or know anyone that has... However @Toratsume Nyshn it's not strange to feel guilt after a close friend dies.
Humans are social animals, and like dolphins and apes we feel the lose of a member of are social group.

As far as the question hose though...
Personally a near death experience would be  terrifing, and fear can cause many different effects on the brain... Hallucinations, temperary paralysis, and others. If there is any head damage these can be compounded or reduced.
But if the perposes of the question is to find out what happens to us at death... The  answer is nothing... Your body and mind dies... That the end.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 21:30:49 »
Never bin in one my self or know anyone that has... However @Toratsume Nyshn it's not strange to feel guilt after a close friend dies.
Humans are social animals, and like dolphins and apes we feel the lose of a member of are social group.

As far as the question hose though...
Personally a near death experience would be  terrifing, and fear can cause many different effects on the brain... Hallucinations, temperary paralysis, and others. If there is any head damage these can be compounded or reduced.
But if the perposes of the question is to find out what happens to us at death... The  answer is nothing... Your body and mind dies... That the end.
It's hard for me to describe what a near-death experience is like.
Everything happens so quick yet time slows down. You stare fear in the eyes and once it's all over; your heart is beating like a drum whilst you try to recover awareness. "Am I alive?" "What just happened?"

You can also look into what happens to us after death here
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 21:33:04 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 03:47:53 »
You can also look into what happens to us after death here
This is a must read. Thanks for sharing it snoopy :)

Offline Manuster

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 11:46:48 »
Well. I haven't experienced any. But one of my closest friend did.
It was back in 2012 (The year the world was supposed to end). I was 14ish among the 15 year olds (Being a November child I always turned older late :3 ) . We we were waiting for our school bus that morning. Cars were speeding on the road... And a lil pup... which usually remained with the rest of the litter near the bus stop started to walk across the road as a truck approached.
I got scared, I admit. I was afraid cuz the truck was so deathly close. I couldn't move :(
But she did. And almost just like a hero... she saved that puppy but unfortunately, the driver didn't apply the breaks in time (he was planning to run over the pup, he confessed later) and hit her.
She got pretty messed... a brain haemorrhage, shattered shoulders and a dislocated knee along with other injuries. But she survived. We rushed her to the hospital. And she was treated there. She also had went into coma for a couple of days.
When she recovered, she was amnesiac for a while. But then she described how she felt everything fading out and she kept asking herself, "Am I dying?" All the while. She told she dreamt about the pup which yelped at her and started walking away... she followed it,tryna catch up with it. But somehow there was a minimum distance between them. Then suddenly,she was brought back to that moment when the truck was about to hit her. But it didn't. That's when she thought she was a ghost now. Then she saw the pup again, but she couldn't move anymore. It was also the time when she regained her consciousness.

After recovery she often told us that she had seen a lot of things but is unable to remember any of them.

Anyways, she passed away two years ago due to the hemorrhage, which had not healed completely. I guess she banged her head somewhere and fainted. (I had left that city by that time) Nobody was around that time and she was lying like that for hours I heard. So by the time her parents came back, saw her and took her to the hospital, she was dead :(

Spoiler: show
Now every time I am reminded of her, I think of how fucked up I was that time and how awesome was she, as a human being.
I just feel guilty. :/ I felt this strange frustrating uneasiness while describing the injuries.
I needed to write this down  sorry  :'( . I couldn't control.

Wow dude, sorry yk.

That sounds awful.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ShiXie has no influence.
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 04:56:41 »
When i was around 8 years old, i almost drowned and at the last second (before knocking out) me daddy grabbed me and slammed my back xD

Anyways not a nice experience, ever since that day i'm scared of that one particular crazy river (swimming pool)
Hell. Something like that happened to me too!
Just that i wasn't drowning but falling in a river that's BIG and where if I don't know how to swim in a good way you're certain to drop even near the shore. And I was a kid who didn't even know, a that time, how to swim! The worst was that the "shore" was inclined about 30-40 degree..  So it was easy to slip and fall in this river. And I did it! Huh. *sweating all-over*
  • Character Name: EvergreenValley
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 13:37:48 »
I was leaning back on my chair one time and I almost fell backwards I swear I was gonna die
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2016, 01:35:42 »
I was leaning back on my chair one time and I almost fell backwards I swear I was gonna die
OMG DID YOU DIE???
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"