Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 68187
Latest: HollyVando
New This Month: 1433
New This Week: 890
New Today: 890
Stats
Total Posts: 81040
Total Topics: 24703
Most Online Today: 1046
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 20
Guests: 864
Total: 898

Author Topic: Favorite MMO's/MOBA  (Read 6687 times)

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Raenir has no influence.
  • Recruiting for Kurohasu!
    • View Profile
Favorite MMO's/MOBA
« on: January 25, 2015, 00:46:51 »
This thread is to just discuss other MMO's that you all have played/still play that you have really enjoyed.

I personally really like these MMO's (no particular order):

1. Rusty Hearts (shut down)
2. Dragon Nest
3. Tera (for a little bit)
4. I played Runescape years ago when it was still liked
5. Vindictus
6. Elsword
7. Chivalry was really cool, but i never got into it
8. Guild Wars 1 & 2 (probably my most played)
9. League of Legends

...if i think of more, i'll add them.

Feel free to agree, disagree, and definitely comment with some of your own personal favorites :)

EDIT: Including MOBA's for those being nitpicky about my choice of only using MMO in the description
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 01:08:56 by Raenir »

• Character Name: Yoru Kusemono

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: Favorite MMO's
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 00:49:08 »

9. League of Legends

Yea, I really enjoyed the open world aspect of LoL, and the questing. Great MMO.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 00:50:08 »

9. League of Legends

Yea, I really enjoyed the open world aspect of LoL, and the questing. Great MMO.

Have you done the level 30 dungeons?
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 01:02:01 »
Probably Skyrim
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 01:06:11 »

9. League of Legends

Have you done the level 30 dungeons?

They were pretty rough...
In seriousness though, MMO doesn't mean MMORPG :P it just means it's an online multiplayer game. (Hence forth Skyrim is not an MMO, rather an RPG. Now if you had said Elder Scrolls Online, then that would've been acceptable :P )

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Favorite MMO's/MOBA
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 02:06:42 »
I really don't play many MMOs because of my crappy internet, but my very first MMORPG is:

MapleStory and is getting a prequel that is currently being in development "MapleStory 2"
MapleStory is a 2D MMORPG that back in the day was amazing!(now is really spoiled) but now is getting a 3-D prequel which is going to be awesome, fun and an enjoyable adventure! I say all this because i know no one of you have played MapleStory.

Besides MS, there are some MMO that i've played but don't even remember names. Such as... i really forgot the name haha, it was a browser 3-D mmorpg really fun, somewhat like a fantasy game. Also Ragnarok, very fun too. FusionFall CartoonNetwork's MMO as well, really fun, it closed in 2013 tho.  I play MMORPG for fun, today's online games are mostly competitive games.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 02:12:19 »
I really don't play many MMOs because of my crappy internet, but my very first MMORPG is:

MapleStory and is getting a prequel that is currently being in development "MapleStory 2"
MapleStory is a 2D MMORPG that back in the day was amazing!(now is really spoiled) but now is getting a 3-D prequel which is going to be awesome, fun and an enjoyable adventure! I say all this because i know no one of you have played MapleStory.

Besides MS, there are some MMO that i've played but don't even remember names. Such as... i really forgot the name haha, it was a browser 3-D mmorpg really fun, somewhat like a fantasy game. Also Ragnarok, very fun too. FusionFall CartoonNetwork's MMO as well, really fun, it closed in 2013 tho.  I play MMORPG for fun, today's online games are mostly competitive games.

I actually have played Maple Story. It may be a great game, but i just could never get in to it. I thought FusionFall was pretty fun :) i only played the free version though and i think there was a free 2 play level cap. The only 3-D browser game that initially comes to mind is Sherwood Dungeon. I don't know if that's the one you are necessarily thinking of though.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 02:13:17 »
I was joking x3
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 02:21:56 »

I actually have played Maple Story. It may be a great game, but i just could never get in to it. I thought FusionFall was pretty fun :) i only played the free version though and i think there was a free 2 play level cap. The only 3-D browser game that initially comes to mind is Sherwood Dungeon. I don't know if that's the one you are necessarily thinking of though.

Well if that was in the recent years it might be because of the integration of p2w that has been slowly killing the game, less population than long ago. If that was around 2010 or before, then i don't know why, it was awesome :3.
Really there was a pay version for FusionFall?! haha never reached high levels i guess that's why i never really complained.
And nope, it is not Sherwood Dungeon, it was a strange name i can't remember! D:
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 02:36:47 »

Well if that was in the recent years it might be because of the integration of p2w that has been slowly killing the game, less population than long ago. If that was around 2010 or before, then i don't know why, it was awesome :3.
Really there was a pay version for FusionFall?! haha never reached high levels i guess that's why i never really complained.
And nope, it is not Sherwood Dungeon, it was a strange name i can't remember! D:

Yea it was after the p2w integration i believe. Though i am still excited to see how MapleStory 2 is going to unfold. it sounds pretty cool :) and I have no idea on the 3-D browser game o.O haha. I haven't delved too much in browser games as a vast majority of them aren't very fun in my opinion. 

@Mars alright haha. i mean Skyrim is definitely one of the closest to an MMO, single player games you'll play. So you had that going for you :P 

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 06:39:08 »
1. League Of Legends
2. Archeage
3. TERA

These are all games that i enjoyed/enjoy, so i recommend that people try them :)

Offline tomurn

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 01:53:03 »
Smite because i don't have time for other games and its fun to mess around on and not be to serious all the time
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 08:38:23 »
I liked World of Warcraft much but it consumed my life.. xD
So i stopped just before WoD expansion.
I also played runescape when it was not crap :)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 22:07:39 »
@tomurn  Smite is pretty great. I used to play it a lot when it was still in beta.

@Reminance I never got into the whole WoW thing. Like i played the free trial and what not and it just never clicked. :P that being said, I'm sure it is a great game. I'm just more of an MMOARPG sort of gamer.

Offline tomurn

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 22:50:18 »
@Raenir Yeah I also played the Beta a lot more then i do now, I just don't have time with school. Other mobas i just couldn't get a hang of moving the screen haha always felt weird to me
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu