Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73879
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 802
Total: 812
Seo-Ul-nor
Vikiijo
Google (8)

Author Topic: Hidden Village Symbols  (Read 62147 times)

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Hidden Village Symbols
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2017, 08:54:04 »
Damn it, I just thought up an idea for the Shockwave today ;_;). But anyway, here we go, though it doesn't seem to compare:

http://gyazo.com/aab3d45d512fc3c1c3dcb8f0c9b5d150
I like where you are going with this idea tbh.
Let's face it (Don't get offended, Shockwave residents) Shockwave is like the Hidden Rain. Yes, it is a village, yes it has a logo but it is not one of the 5 great nations. I feel like a logo like this resembles the same sort of style as Rain and it is perfect because Shockwave won't be a great nation IMO. I feel the 5 biggest, most popular, villages will be Hidden Hill, Hidden Thunder, Hidden Inferno, Hidden Forest and Hidden Dust. (Hidden Dust I am actually unsure about but I wanted to put 5 at least..)
I'm not sure how you able to write something like this and feel right about it especially with the game still in pre-alpha. You just sound rude and favoristic.
Unless of course, you are psychic.
I think what he means is that the top 5 villages are going to be the most populated, meaning the ones with the most influence. And in his and my opinion, people will be most interested in this 5 villages.
I understood what he meant. My point was, you can't without uncertainty determine that these 5 will be the most populous at full release just because they are now. You never know what the other villages will look like at full release and the different things they would have to offer so saying it like he's 100% sure just comes off as arrogant and rude.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2017, 10:44:34 »
Damn it, I just thought up an idea for the Shockwave today ;_;). But anyway, here we go, though it doesn't seem to compare:

Let's face it (Don't get offended, Shockwave residents) Shockwave is like the Hidden Rain. Yes, it is a village, yes it has a logo but it is not one of the 5 great nations. I feel like a logo like this resembles the same sort of style as Rain and it is perfect because Shockwave won't be a great nation IMO. I feel the 5 biggest, most popular, villages will be Hidden Hill, Hidden Thunder, Hidden Inferno, Hidden Forest and Hidden Dust. (Hidden Dust I am actually unsure about but I wanted to put 5 at least..)
I'm not sure how you able to write something like this and feel right about it especially with the game still in pre-alpha. You just sound rude and favoristic.
I think what he means is that the top 5 villages are going to be the most populated, meaning the ones with the most influence. And in his and my opinion, people will be most interested in this 5 villages.
I understood what he meant. My point was, you can't without uncertainty determine that these 5 will be the most populous at full release just because they are now. You never know what the other villages will look like at full release and the different things they would have to offer so saying it like he's 100% sure just comes off as arrogant and rude.
Why does it even matter xD?
The future for SLO is unpredictable because we know nothing of the other villages yet.
We don't know what they will have to offer... except for Hidden Thunder infinitepowersupply4lyfe
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline taigakun

« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2017, 10:47:15 »
Why does it even matter xD?
The future for SLO is unpredictable because we know nothing of the other villages yet.
We don't know what they will have to offer... except for Hidden Thunder infinitepowersupply4lyfe
Hell yea

Offline DerPanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DerPanda has no influence.
  • Memes, memes never change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2017, 11:32:19 »

Attitudes like that might inspire a completely new type of Kasuke.
  • Character Name: Denzou Panda

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2017, 14:11:45 »

You sound a little butthurt even though I said it was my opinion buddy. Relax. I didn't say it was fact. :)

How so? Explain. If you are saying my view on this is one of a Kasuke, I think you might be mistaken of what a true Kasuke is.

This is just how things go within games in general. There's always a few popular towns/villages/locations that are picked over others. I used Naruto villages (though an anime, it was the most relevant comparison.) as a reference as it is what this game is inspired by. If you want I can provide another comparison.

Take Runescape for example. (At least when I use to play) Varrock was a main point for trade (Even before the Grand Exchange.) Edgeville was a main point for PvP and Falador was a main point for RP. These 3 places took popularity away from places like Lumbridge (Even though it was the spawn place for new players) and Port Sarim.

Shockwave, even now, is not a popular choice and will most likely become a sub-village to more popular villages.

Anyway,stop trying to fit in with the community by using community jokes you have no knowledge about. Be your own person.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 14:18:23 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline DerPanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • DerPanda has no influence.
  • Memes, memes never change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2017, 15:20:42 »

How so? Explain. If you are saying my view on this is one of a Kasuke, I think you might be mistaken of what a true Kasuke is.

This is just how things go within games in general. There's always a few popular towns/villages/locations that are picked over others. I used Naruto villages (though an anime, it was the most relevant comparison.) as a reference as it is what this game is inspired by. If you want I can provide another comparison.

Take Runescape for example. (At least when I use to play) Varrock was a main point for trade (Even before the Grand Exchange.) Edgeville was a main point for PvP and Falador was a main point for RP. These 3 places took popularity away from places like Lumbridge (Even though it was the spawn place for new players) and Port Sarim.

Shockwave, even now, is not a popular choice and will most likely become a sub-village to more popular villages.

Anyway,stop trying to fit in with the community by using community jokes you have no knowledge about. Be your own person.

[/quote]

I wasn't calling you or what you said Kasuke-esque, the message I was trying to get across was that someone might make a character similar to a combination of Pain, from naruto, and the oc Kasuke.

It was just a dumb joke...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 15:22:39 by DerPanda »
  • Character Name: Denzou Panda

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2017, 16:13:48 »
Quote from: DerPanda
I wasn't calling you or what you said Kasuke-esque, the message I was trying to get across was that someone might make a character similar to a combination of Pain, from naruto, and the oc Kasuke.

It was just a dumb joke...

Ahh, sorry for the excessive message then. I just didn't want to shitpost with asking you to explain so gave an answer linked to if "yes." it's cool dude, but I do feel people are overusing this Kasuke thing to describe everything lately. Anyway, yeah I guess people might make an OC of Pein of Shokwave Kappa. Sorry for the misunderstanding man.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 16:16:10 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2017, 17:56:25 »

Reminds me of the information displayed on an oscilloscope and, assuming you made it, there won't be a possibility of future copyright issues.
In my opinion it seems close to perfect.

That's one hell of a compliment ^;_;^).

Additionally, Idk if it's just me, but I'm wondering if anyone else thinks Sage's outline for the Hidden Volcano would be better just leveled off at the top? Makes it look more like a mountain-range and less like an Orchard Grove -- to me anyway, heheh.

Good luck with the Haze and the Ash though...*whistles*.

Edit: Whoops, many apologies for skipping over you there Leebz, your comment was appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 17:59:08 by Dragon6624 »
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2017, 18:11:06 »
what about one of this for Hidden Volcano ? (i taken this from google, i'm not capable to draw a volcano xD)

Offline adithya

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2017, 18:21:30 »
Well the styles of the first and last ones seem pretty good tbh.

But considering its from google images... It probably won't/can't be used xD

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2017, 18:25:13 »

Well, we can copy the drawing style at least XD

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2017, 18:41:40 »

Yes, that's true. The style can be used while making a symbol or a few changes can made to them instead. Either ways, the last one fits just fine as the hidden volcano's symbol.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline adithya

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2017, 19:00:11 »

Yes, that's true. The style can be used while making a symbol or a few changes can made to them instead. Either ways, the last one fits just fine as the hidden volcano's symbol.

Yep. Except for the  smoke esque thing coming out. The first one does that better. A combination between those two would be sick.

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2017, 09:45:51 »
How about something like this for the hidden haze?

• Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2017, 10:30:48 »
what about one of this for Hidden Volcano ? (i taken this from google, i'm not capable to draw a volcano xD)

I like the first and last one as well, leaning more towards the last because it's more sleek.

How about something like this for the hidden haze?

Not a bad start imo. Could use some polishing but it's a nice base to start with.
My question is only: if this is engraved, would the 'moon' (black circle) be entirely engraved or just the outline?

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!