Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76749
Total Topics: 22293
Most Online Today: 1076
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1028
Total: 1041
Margaretvsl
Juliaakhn
Google (11)

Author Topic: Chapter 2: Katakiuchi [Nibui Akagi]  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Chapter 2: Katakiuchi [Nibui Akagi]
« on: September 03, 2016, 01:30:21 »

Chapter 2:
Katakiuchi

If you want to read the first part, click here.

Nibui quickly became friends with some of the ninja in Akagi. Most of them have been gone for a while so he didn't have the chance to meet them. Even though everyone accepted him as part of the family, they are consistently being alarmed by the stories he shared and were quick to show sympathy towards him.
Ken Akagi became one of his closest comrades, he was of the same age as Nibui - 17, which made it easier for them to understand each other and share mutual feelings. The only thing that separated them was the fact that Ken was native to the Akagi clan and Nibui was embraced.
With the recent addition to the clan, Akagi were much more efficient when it came to serving justice and protecting the land of Thunder and the neighbouring villages. But Nibui wasn't for that life. The recent events between the Dust and Snow ninjas had engraved a patch of darkness into Nibui's mind... and he was satisfied by it.
Nibui enjoyed relaxing above ground level, usually on trees. That's where villagers were most likely to find him if needed.
During a warm afternoon, Nibui was sitting on a branch, recalling his betrayal on the Naga clan.

*Flashback to where he was calmly watching his comrades get slaughtered*

One by one they were being beheaded mercilessly. Awarena was furious and his head was spinning like a Beyblade in search for Nibui.
Where the fuck is this kid?! He roared form the inside.
"NIBUUUUI!!" he screamed right before his spine was disconnected. His head rolled down his back and came to a haul.

*Flashback ended*

Hah, those fools. It appears that had to be the consequence for abusing the reanimation jutsu for personal gain. Especially when the price was the life of my mother Nibui mourned of the past.
His dislike for missions and justice grew stronger as every day passed. He was in search for power and wanted to achieve, even if it meant doing the complete opposite of abiding by the law.
It was shortly after that he heard a rumbling from the bushes nearby, he thought it was just an animal so he launched a kunai in that direction expecting for it to jump away in fear. But to his surprise it was a screech from an unfamiliar voice, another shinobi.
Nibui leapt from the branch directly behind the bush to examine the possible infiltrator and withdrew his katana towards the neck of the mystery ninja within a heart-beat.

“Ugh, get away from me!” the unknown ninja shoved Nibui in an attempt to escape with a kunai scratch on his right shoulder. He was a young boy, around 15 years old, with tall spiky hair and a white cloak.

Nibui’s eyes were scrambling around impetuously, carefully examining the boy, trying to figure out what a child is doing hiding in bushes around the village.

“What are you doing hiding here? Are you an infiltrator?” Nibui questioned; his gravelly voice penetrating the mental defenses of the young man.

The unknown student stared at Nibui with a sardonic face.
“I’m Kazuki Akagi from the Hidden Thunder and was noting down fresh recruits for my organisation”. He said informatively.

“Organisation? What organisation?” Nibui lowered his katana and drew it back into the leather strap on his back as he questioned Kazuki.

“Jheesh, finally you’re not in attack mode” exclaimed Kazuki as he moved slightly backwards to adjust a comfortable sitting position.

“I’m the leader of an organisation that was handed over to me a couple years ago. Goes by the name of Katakiuchi and I have several generals that are equally as respected as myself, I can’t let you in on too much information so if you’re interested go to the following location at noon tomorrow” Kazuki dispensed a small card and was gone within the blink of an eye.

Nibui looked around to see where he went, however he was unsuccessful. He picked up the card Kazuki left and began to read.

“Katakiuchi huh?..”

Location of rendezvous: Around 12 miles North East of the village you should spot a large rock, meet me there at noon.
Nibui groaned and put the card in his pouch as he started walking back towards his temporary shelter.

"I can't wait to see this" he muttered sarcastically.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 00:42:30 by Snoopy »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you