Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64762
Latest: DannyDiche
New This Month: 283
New This Week: 101
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 79209
Total Topics: 23723
Most Online Today: 1610
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1409
Total: 1421
nhuy5656
Svetlvvu
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Shi-Akuma  (Read 1718 times)

Offline just4real

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • just4real has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Shi-Akuma
« on: October 26, 2014, 14:19:29 »
Name:Shi-Akuma(akuma is family name)
Height: 5 feet 4inches
Weight:50kg
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Blood type: O
Primary chakra nature: Fire, Secondary is Lightning
Village:Inferunogakure (Hidden Inferno)
Clan: unknown 
Good or evil at heart?: Evil but if a person is laded evil most likely the person finds his/her ways just/or good just saying :D

Description of the character's personality: Stubborn, Rash, Defensive, Emotional, short tempered.
 Other Skills: Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Extremely Intelligent
Story:Shi was born in the Hidden inferno to Two loving parents named Daio (Dad)and  Komotta(Mom) and he had one older brother named Tenshi. At the age of 5 Shi's parents died from when they were out on a mission so Shi and his 20 brother Tenshi were left without parents. Tenshi taught his younger brother everything he knew from throwing kunai and shuriken to perfecting kenjutsu and genjutsu. Shi's family was know for there prowess in genjutsu. Shi went to the academy and was a top student ,but he didn't achieve top student easy every night while training with Tenshi Shi was  Shi studied war tactics, chakra , and all things about the shinobi world. While at the academy Shi meet a female named Jonestu that he instantly fell in love with. Jonestu and Shi became great friends always training and laughing together; they both ended up becoming Chunnins at the age of 12 and Shi finally worked up the courage to ask Jonestu out on a date, she said yes. The two were a great couple always around each other laughing and messing around; Shi and Jonestu both later become Jounins at the age of 18 becoming the some of the most skilled ninja in the village. Shi at this time had also mastered his first chakra nature,fire, and gained his second lightning. Tragedy struck when Tenshi was out getting groceries an anbu mistook Tenshi for a rogue ninja because his headband wasn't on; and then Tenshi was murdered. Akuma finding out about this went into a rage throwing furniture and ripping things he then vowed to never trust the Kage because he believed the Kage had ordered his families death. Shi on the day of Tenshi's death explained everything to Jonestu and asked her if see would run away with him, she agreed. So Shi walks with Jonestu and his engraved katana but before leaving the village Shi took and weeding ring, his family heirloom. He then in the wilderness asked Jonestu hand in marriage, she refused to answer at the time asking for more time to think about it. Then while they were sleeping Shi heard a noise and naturally wanting to protect what little he had left he attacked with a chidori in his right hand. The chidori pierced a body right through the heart ,but Shi's heart stopped when he realized who he had killed; he snapped crying in the rain for several minutes. He then picked up the body of his lover getting ready to bury her when a note fell out that said, " I love you very much but I can't runaway with you this is insane I just can't please  understand. Ps I left a ring so u could remember me bye-Jonestu ". Heart broken Shi realized his curse anyone he has ever loved died so he decided to never love again. So he walks on his dark path wearing Jonestu's ring and wielding his engraved katana that reads, "Be safe we will always love you Mom Dad and your bro Tenshi."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 14:57:55 by just4real »

• Character Name: Just4real

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • AncientScout7 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Shi-Akuma
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 16:43:38 »
Great story.It has something about it that made me wanna meet the character.
  • Character Name: Ancient