Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 820
Total: 829
Kyliebob
Google (8)

Author Topic: Shiziy Tsukegami  (Read 5299 times)

Offline tyler179

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • tyler179 has no influence.
  • Im not scared of death. The death is scared of me
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
Shiziy Tsukegami
« on: October 16, 2015, 12:51:48 »

Name:Shiziy Tsukegami
Height: 175cm
Weight: 65KG
Hairstyle: Like Kid Sasuke :D
Facial hair: -
Hair color: Black
Eye color:black and white (The white eye is the right you will see in the history)
Blood type: A
Primary chakra nature: Lightning and Fire = Blaze Release!
Village: Hidden Inferno
Clan: Tsukegami
Good or evil at heart?: Good ;)

Description of the character's personality: Shiziy is a often shy. He only talks much with his friends/familiy. He never want to talk with his sensai/classmates etc but he is a good Ninja! He trains 24/7 because he wants to get a kage. He is very fast and can make jutsus very fast. And he is veeeery Smart! ;)

Description of the character's history: I begin with the Ages :D (and sry for this bad English :/)

AGE 4

Shiziy was 4 years old now. His father said to him: ,,Son, you want to be a Kage right? shiziy answer: ,,Yes! I want and i know what you want to say! You want to say: Train hard to be a Kage! at this Moment shiziy's Father said: ,, Okay. I've a rule for you! The rule is. To Train hard everyday 4 hours! That was the rule. And shiziy trained everyday 4 hours to be really good!

AGE 7

It was night. Shiziys Family was sleeping. Shiziy has been awake. He was not in his Bed! He was in a room with 3 jonins. All 3 said: ,, Ok, we give this kid now the White eye! Shiziy thought it was a dream but it wasnt a dream. He slapped him to a coma. As he was awake come his family to the ,,hiding place''. His family rescued shiziy and asked him what happened. He says: ,,I only know the 3 jonins said: ,, Ok, we give this kid now the White eye! His father thought: Is it the Kekkei genkai?! No... Impossible! ,,Ok, we're going to bed now. It was a hard night. Shiziy was in the bed and sleeped. His father and his mother was going to the kage. Shiziy's Parents explained what happened. The kage said: Oh god.. It's The white Kekkei genkai. Its one of the strongest Eye kekkei genkais.. The kage explained the Kekkei genkai: When the owner activate The eye: he got one random ninjutsu from the elements: Fire and Thunder, He's way faster and has a lot of chakra. But one risk has this eye! It is. When his enemy look in his White eye. Then he got the Same Strengths. Shiziy's Parents asked: ,, Can we train this kekkei genkai with our son? when he mastered it, is he a very good shinobi then. The kake said yes. The next day begon. Shiziy's Parent explained shiziy what the Kage said. ,,Omg, thats not cool...'' Shiziy wasnt excited...

AGE 9

Shiziy Was 9 years old now. Today is the begin from the academy. Shiziy feared his classmates and his sensai. He was very shy because of his Kekkei genkai but no one knew that he as a kekkei genkai! At the begin all the kids got devided up in classrooms. Shiziy was with 19 kids in his class, he had the best academy ninja in his class, his name was: Shurana. All Girls loved him. But he was a loser in the school.. it begons. At first our teacher come in the classroom he introduce himselfs. His name was:,,Caleria Shuwa'' he was 26 years old and had a eyepatch. Like Shiziy. Now is our turn. We must introduce our selfs, Shiziy was the last. Now the school ends. Shiziy goes home. At the way home he met Caleria. Caleria says: Hey, you have a eyepatch like me can you tell me why you have the eyepatch? Shiziy was very shy.. But he answered! First, you tell ME Why you have your eyepatch ;). ,,.... Ok, you dont trust me, but ok, thats normal, I've my eyepatch because i got a kekkei genkai! the kekkei genkai calls:Nurragan. It has the strenghts. When i activate it, i get a random fire or thunder Jutsu! I get more faster, and more chakra! Shiziy thought: ,, Its the same Kekkei genkai like mines! I runned away! I telled it my Parents. And they said. Ok, you can trust him, tomorrow you ask him if he trains you how to use the eye! 2th day in the school. I asked caleria if he can trains me after the school, he said: Sure come at the trainingsfield at the entrance. After school i was going to the trainingfield. My father followed me, he wants to see how he trains me. ,,At the begin, activate your nurragan! I activated it! ,, So, the nurragan has a undercover jutsu Make this finger sign's! This jutsu called: Lightning style: Lightning fire ball! In Shiziy's Hand was a Lightning ball with a huge chakra amount! Around the chakra was fire. He says: ,, See? now make it to the stone. 50 times! Shiziy Make it 50 times at 50 times got his Lightning fire ball bigger and had a lot of chakra! I go home and telled it my family!

AGE 12

Today were the last exam in the academy. We should make a kage bunshin, again i was the last.. I make the hand signs and.... it doesnt was 1 kage bunshin, it was 5! I was instantly genin! The school ends. i was going home and telled it my parents, they were so Happy! Next day we were in the class. Caleria said: Ok, you all have now the last exam to be genin! Without Shiziy. You all get a team, Shiziy you too! it gives six teams of three members, the last team has 4 members. Shiziy was in the 3 Team with. Karina Shara and Huka horana, One kunoichi and a Good ninja (Like shiziy) our sensai was a previous ANBU. His name is: Jakura karunahi. I felt his Chakra. It was very strong! The last exam! Shiziy did not have to join. So the exam was for Karina and huka easilier! Both must make a 4,5 km pacour (Normally it were 6,5km) at 1,5 hour they made it! We all were genin now. Karina said: ,, i want  be acquainted with you! In the evening we were going all to the academy. Shiziy said: ,, Okay! i want to start! My name is Shiziy Tsukegami. Im a little bit Shy... But with you is it ok! I have a kekkei genk- ,,WAIT What? Are you the Kid with the nurragan? Oh cool!!!! said Huka. ,, Yes..'' ,,Now its my turn! Im Karina shara! I want to be a good kunoichi! im very excited of all things!!'' ,,Okkkkkk, Im Huka horana. My family is a family With the best amount of Chakra in the hidden light! I want to be the kage! ;) At this moment all became friends! ;)

AGE 15

Shiziy Trained to his 15 Birthday! Because at this day were the Jounin exams! He skipped the chuunin exams because of his skills! He trained and made a own jutsu! The jutsu is called! Lightning Style: Lightning Sword (Its called so because at his 14 birthday he got a samurai sword!) he load his Sword with Chakra and made a lightning Sword! At one year he mastered it! The jounin exams are the same as the chuunin exams, just harder! First it was a written test with 6 questions. at 15 Shiziy answered all questions! the 2th it was a 1v1, Shiziy must fight vs the son of the kage! It was Hard. He must use his nurragan! the Fight was gone 2,5 hour. At the end. Has Shiziy a chance with a execute! His lightning sword He used it. Shiziy Jumps over him and used his lightning sword! Shiziy wons! he was bleeding so he goes with his parents to the hospital. It was normal bleeding effects, nothing serious! At the end. Was Shiziy Jounin! he got from his family a better sword.. TWO Better swords!

TO BE CONTINUED!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 13:14:24 by tyler179 »

• Character Name: Leiagana Akagi

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Shiziy Tsukegami
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 01:13:50 »
Great story, it was really intriguing to read and it has the best English I have ever seen.  ;) ;) ;)
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • sirpaul has no influence.
  • Previosly known as Fampo
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami
  • Organization: Roguhanta and Blackbox
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 11:26:54 »
i hate him already.
  • Character Name: Sirpaul

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 11:55:12 »
It could use some work...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Gotarol

• Academy Student Poster
  • Gotarol has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 12:26:20 »
 The plot is very simple and generic. Also, it's very confusing coz once you write in 3rd person and then change to 1st person.
  • Character Name: Akashita Tetsu

Offline Hiruko

• Chunin Poster
  • Hiruko has no influence.
  • Follow the wind!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaze
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 13:08:02 »
this moment when this is your old account HAHA XDD. Damn my english was fucking bad there. kinda awkward lol

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 16:58:09 »
I just noticed that this thread got raised from the depths of SLO wtf @LethalDarkness4
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Ragna

• Genin Poster
  • Ragna has no influence.
  • Raguna-kun
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Zeimatsu
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 17:03:43 »
I just noticed that this thread got raised from the depths of SLO wtf @LethalDarkness4
yes me too dufuq xD