(1/3) > >>

Borael:
Name: Boris Sredojevic
Religion: Orthodox
Nationality: Serbian
Living in: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Born in: July 6, 1989
Sports: Football, Systema, Taekwondo and Real Aikido
Hobbies: Enjoying nature, photography, medical field of interest, gaining knowledge and wisdom, biology, history, super-natural, mythology, enjoying social life with friends and girlfriend, in love with animes, fictional characters and universes
Goals in life:

* 1. is to get specialization like Surgery in medical field as I am a doctor of medicine (generalist for now)
* 2. is to get married and to have at least two wonderful kids
* 3. is to make a fortune and to help to everyone in need as well as to use all resources to protect nature in any possible wayLanguages: English, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Macedonian
Education: Medicine at the University of Foca

HiChikara:
Welcome to SLO Boris. :D
Click here for the FAQs here for all the villages and these are the discord links for all villages as well as the official SLO server.
Other than that feel free to ask anything in shoutbox or send a pm if you need help with something.
Have fun :)

Borael:

--- Quote from: HiChikara on March 22, 2018, 16:04:03 ---Welcome to SLO Boris. :D
Click here for the FAQs here for all the villages and these are the discord links for all villages as well as the official SLO server.
Other than that feel free to ask anything in shoutbox or send a pm if you need help with something.
Have fun :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot, Hichikara for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to play this game as I already decided what village to take and to which clan to apply.
I am so excited that shinobi MMORPG is going to appear, it was just a dream till now.

NinjaEvolution:
I am not trying to disappoint you but it's just a pre-alpha at the moment. Literally 5 jutsus, 2 buildings and a bold character. We are also so excited that shinobi MMORPG is going to appear but keep in mind that is not even in the near future. So basically it is still a dream until the full game release :P
Enjoy SLO as long as you can ^^

Borael:

--- Quote from: NinjaEvolution on March 22, 2018, 19:38:43 ---I am not trying to disappoint you but it's just a pre-alpha at the moment. Literally 5 jutsus, 2 buildings and a bold character. We are also so excited that shinobi MMORPG is going to appear but keep in mind that is not even in the near future. So basically it is still a dream until the full game release :P
Enjoy SLO as long as you can ^^

--- End quote ---
Yes, I read everything related to SLO and I am not disappointed at all as I know that in this way I am able to contribute and help by donating and becoming a part of team in that way. This is a huge project, WoW needed 10 years of work to become a legend, this is something completely else and next step to the World of MMORPG due to it's realistic game-play, so it needs time as well.

During that time I am able to get in known with you guys and to play RP on forum by building my char's background, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version