Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

Community Q&A

<< < (2/8) > >>

Mars:
What sort of fighting styles will there be in the Deathmatch version?

Kayleb:
I believe that the ELO ranking, as suggested in the chat box, should not exist in the normal game. This is because there are some great problems with deciding someone's skill by their kills and death in the normal game. It would be good to see a kills and deaths number, however, I do not think this should have any effect on how the game is played. ELO should be something attained by playing a certain game mode, which in this case, is the arena. In every game that has implemented ELO successfully (that I have heard of or played), ELO is part of a certain game type. For example, the ranked mode in league of legends. I would like this to be discussed on stream as I believe the ELO rating could be greatly exploited by people hunting in groups or being hunted by groups, affecting their "skill" level. I also don't think that ELO should have any repercussions in the full game, as it shouldn't affect game mechanics and fighting between players.

StrawHatSeyi:
Have you started with Taijutsu and would there be leg weights

rayzote:
What characteristics will be customizable in SLO, like clothes, masks, what i mean by this is maybe change the color of clothes, hair, and maybe other "properties" or characteristics of the items.
Also in the character creation, what parts of the character(body,face,etc) are going to be modifiable.

Desolator_TR:
Will the real money armor contain armour-ish attribute  ?
And if it is wouldnt it make the game p2w
And you guys are not going to sell armour and weapon and look "what" will you sell to make money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version