Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73876
Total Topics: 20754
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 809
Total: 821
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Eternal Genjutsu For I am A God  (Read 5567 times)

Offline Hooke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hooke has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Heathen

Eternal Genjutsu For I am A God
« on: May 14, 2018, 00:37:21 »
Anyone that would like to join me on my journey to destroy and put everyone under the eternal genjutsu will message me. Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness. I will create a jutsu which will destroy the world. I will rewrite the coding of the game with my pure in game power. All villages will be shattered, this way they will see true happiness. Anyone who opposes me will die, dont try and fight me. For even the creator will die in less than 3 seconds. I promise you that. I am the strongest. Do not try to run for i am the ¨Yellow Flash¨. I will let you join me on my mission only if you obey all my commands. All hokages will die, including KageKakashi. Everyone stop making clans to fight, for you will all be garbage. I will clean all you filth away, you have not been through what I have seen. All the pain and suffering will end, I will make sure everyone gets a perfect dream. Come join me children.

• Character Name: Hooke Himitsu

Offline Crono

• Genin Poster
  • Crono has no influence.
  • despacito
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal Genjutsu For I am A God
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 00:38:12 »
Anyone that would like to join me on my journey to destroy and put everyone under the eternal genjutsu will message me. Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness. I will create a jutsu which will destroy the world. I will rewrite the coding of the game with my pure in game power. All villages will be shattered, this way they will see true happiness. Anyone who opposes me will die, dont try and fight me. For even the creator will die in less than 3 seconds. I promise you that. I am the strongest. Do not try to run for i am the ¨Yellow Flash¨. I will let you join me on my mission only if you obey all my commands. All hokages will die, including KageKakashi. Everyone stop making clans to fight, for you will all be garbage. I will clean all you filth away, you have not been through what I have seen. All the pain and suffering will end, I will make sure everyone gets a perfect dream. Come join me children.

Fanboyism level: infinite...

Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness.
Madara fanboys are by far the most anoying. They simply find Madara invincible despite some facts that proved that if it wasn't for edo, he'd have been dead for a long time now.

However, in your case my friend, I can't decide whether you are a Madara fanboy, a Minato one or both.
  • Character Name: Crono Hinode

Offline Hooke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Hooke has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 00:38:52 »
@Crono you will respect me. I am not a fanboy I am simply stating the truth. Madara simply wants to help everyone. This is for those who agree with me, people like you will be destroyed in game. Judgemental people like you are by far the most annoying.  Who are you to criticize facts. Do not talk to me. I am the strongest. You are a peasant. Ya heard? Shoutout to my boy tragic
  • Character Name: Hooke Himitsu

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 00:39:48 »
do you know how your gonna have the eternal genjutsu because vreg isnt making anything like it and if you have a plan like that you will be killed right away and i would like to play Shinobi Life Online how it is supposed to be played not in a dream

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Hamato Uchiha

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Hamato Uchiha has no influence.
  • Member of Raiu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 13:45:48 »

I am for the amazing genjutsu, but there must be a limit, such as the ability to defend against him, of course not everyone can defend against any genjutsu, and with weak genjutsu if someone deals you with the damage you leave.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 13:53:58 by Hamato Uchiha »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 14:59:09 »
@Crono Here is my problem with Madara‘s plan!
Genjutsu allows you to control the senses of others, and therefore effect there perception of what reality is! However it dose not change reality.
This will not make everyone happy for 2 reasons.
1. Madara can’t make people think a different way!
Why we react to our reality is not effected by what that reality is! Let me explain!
In one reality where there is world peace and everyone is happy, my happiness is contingent on my position. I.E. I want to rule the world and don’t care about other people’s happiness.
In another reality where there is discord and conflict and no one is happy, I still want to rule the world and don’t care about others happiness. The genjutsu will simply make each action I do to achieve this goal a success regardless of reality.
Now you might say good for you but no one else need to expireance your reality! But I think that gives to much power to the infinite tsukiyomi. Now your talking about creating billions of individual genjutsu one for every man woman and child on the planet not just 1

2 Infinite tsukuyomi is a TKO jutsu. Albeit a slow one. All under its control stop all real world functions. They don’t move, eat, and there chakra is drained. So yeah they might die happy even if it is as powerful as billions of  simultaneous Genjutsu but everyone still dies. So I would not call his actions morale. And therefor he can’t be a protagonist.
Assuming you except the standard definition of morality and not Sam Harris definition!!
Of course even his definition would need to be stretched to allow the slow starvation and subsequent  genocide of all beings with chakra in an endever to end all war, as acting in humanity best interest!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 03:23:40 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Jojoj0

• Genin Poster
  • Jojoj0 has no influence.
  • I like to make music. :)
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 02:52:33 »
>Madeira

• Character Name: Uhhhhh... Jojo, probably.

*shmoney dances out of Konoha*