Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 887
Total: 897
Michailvdx
Google (9)

Author Topic: Morigakure no Sato  (Read 11125 times)

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Morigakure no Sato
« on: January 08, 2017, 11:06:20 »
Got bored, so did some stuff.@Zeffyr, arigato for helping out :)
Spoiler: show
I made this post purely to escape boredom and do something productive. Such posts may not make sense at the current stage of the game... but anyways, its one of my ideas of having fun! :3 :P
P.S:-The current administrative model is based on low population power hence may seem inadequate as of now, but I assure you guys this is just the beginning; as the village grows new posts and ranks (which have already been chalked out) will be made availaible for the populace.
Thanks for stopping by ^_^

Accord, Advance, Achieve

MORIGAKURE NO SATO
森隠の里

concept art; courtsey: SLO's official fb page
NO ITS NOT THE EWOK VILLAGE.......OR IS IT? :O

Situated deep within the maze of dense canopies of the Forest of Vregland lies one of the eleven famous shinobi villages called Morigakure no Sato, the Village hidden by Forest. Away from the concrete cities and villages, The Hidden Forest, is a semi-arboreal habitation with almost all of its buildings constructed using wood, mud and clay. The clay is as good as concrete since it has been reinforced with special ninjutsu, hence will not wash away during rainy months! While the wood houses have well dried logs which are regularly treated with various natural oils and wax which were developed over hundreds of years by the ancestors of the village and prevent water, sun and termite damage. The logs are held together by binding tags.

Most of the residential buildings and some commercial institutions are arboreal. The ground is where the Morigakure Ninja Academy is situated which nurtures young and promising future nins. It also serves as the Training and exercise area for the Morigakure Standard Shinobi Army (MOSSAR). The market place is another social place situated in the central village. At the end of the main street is the Elder Tree, A huge chakra enhanced tree that serves as the Kage building of Morigakure.

The Elder Tree courtsey: SLO's FB page again

Other than these, Morigakure also has a General Hospital which also serves as the Main office for the Medical Nin Corps.
The Iryo Buntai Clinic is present nearby

Other Administrative offices include the Anbu Headquqrters (Location Undisclosed).

Along with the Administrative institutions, their are certain privately owned buildings like the Kinpaku The Diner-cum-banquet hall. Its the most famous Hangout place for a shinobi where she/he can eat, drink and make merry. The Bottom floor is the Hall, while the first floor has many Food Stalls serving a variety of dishes and beverages. The rooftop has been entirely dedicated to Mars' Majestic Ramen, the most popular Ramen Franchise in Vregland. This is where you can enjoy the fresh forest breeze and the scenery while having a hot bowl of Ramen! The Hall can be booked by Clans and other villagers for special events ranging from marriages, birthday parties to award functions and stage events.
And specially for the Stoners and the people who wanna get high and have some fun, Morigakure has legalised certain hallucinogenic drugs. We have the Dank Herb Corner This place is a stoners' paradise. You get your grass, muffins, cakes,rolls, bongs,cigars,etc. They are natively grown in the forest. We have successfully struck a deal with Hokorigakure and will be importing the special dusty kush soon. Wine and Sake lovers are also in for a treat as Morigakure is famous for the exotic alcoholic drinks. We have a wide range of flavoured alcoholic beverages made by processing the best fruits and berries the forest provides us. Along with that we also provide mushrooms, handpicked and processed by our finest fungiculture experts and mycologists.

All in all, with its favorable climate, warm weather, organised layout, safety and protection and availability of amenities, Morigakure is one of the most comfortable villages to stay in.

THE MORIGAKURE ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL
The Morigakure Seal

The Kanji in the middle stands for FOREST (Mori)
Below the leaves the full name- MORIGAKURE NO SATO is written
Below it is SHINOBI . LIFE . ONLINE
The various trees on the top signify the vegetation and flora of the Village which is the core of the village. It also signifies the diversity of the village.
The wreath is made up of olive leaves (the left one) which symbolize peace and unity and oak leaves (right) which symbolize strength and stability.
The 3 lined Hexagon symbolizes completeness. It can be also seen as a cell of a honeycomb of bees symbolizing their hard work and cooperation to bring peace (accord), which will lead to progress (advance) and finally yield success (Achieve).
The council is under the leadership of Kage and consists of the following members:

Kage
oversees the activities of their village, from sending ninja on missions to making the hard decisions regarding the safety of their people. The Kage is acknowledged as the most powerful ninja of our village.
Elder
Elders exist to help the Kage govern the village and to make sure all decisions are made with the best interest of the village and its inhabitants in mind. Although the Kage always has the final say in the matter, the Elders are there to give their opinions and advice, thus making sure the decisions made are fair and take into account all possibilities and viewpoints.
Sr. Advisor, Advisor
Advisors act as assistants to elders. They provide second opinions to them as well as take part in the council meetings to act as the witness of passing of orders and rules. They do not have direct contact with Kage. Senior Advisor is the administrator of the Advisory team.
Anbu Leader
The Anbu stands for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, are covert operatives dispatched by the Kage. Anbu are recruited from the village's standard shinobi forces, hand-picked by the Kage for their individual capabilities and special skills. They are led by the Anbu Leader and report directly to the Kage and nobody else.
Shinobi Commander
Leader of the standard shinobi forces of the village. She/he is an ex-Anbu who controls and governs the Shinobi army of the village.

SHINOBI POSTS AND RANKS
1) The Morigakure Shinobis are ranked in the following way:
  • S Class Jonins (JS), A Class Jonins (JA), B Class Jonins (JB)
  • A class Special Jonins (Sp.JA), B class Special Jonins (Sp.JB)
  • A class Chunins (CA), B Class Chunins (CB), C Class Chunins (CC)
  • Senior Genin (Sr.G), Junior Genin (Jr.G)

2)During peac time missions and tasks:
The Shinobis are divided into 3-5 man teams consisting of a Jonin, a Chunin and three genins, depending on the threat level of the mission.

3)During War/Emergency:
The MOSSAR is divided into two corps, The Shinobi Battle Corps led by Battle Commander and the Medical Nin Corps led by Chief Medical Shinobi
Each corps is further divided into Division led by Division Leader. Divisions are based on the primary nature transformation of a shinobi. Morigakure is known for Earth and Water nature users while there are some other nature users too. Based on this they are divided into divisions.
Divisions are further divided into Brigade, led by Brigadier.
Brigade is further made up of Battalions which consists of platoons which can be further broken into squads

A Model administrative instituition in the form of Morigakure is waiting for its Kage to take over, its members to become active and join the Discord Server and new shinobis to arrive with their baggage to make the village their home.
Mock Battles, RP and many more events have been planned.

The complete list of channels and roles in the server each with its complete description.

Stop Existing, Start Living.
Come To Morigakure, where Life begins...

:)
Tatsuo E. Toratsume
Elder, Morigakure.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 15:38:34 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline adithya

Re: Morigakure no Sato
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 11:21:11 »
Gaddamn

Now this is making me want to do some work as an elder

Gj *claps*

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 11:28:15 »
Claps until palms begin to bleed. You have truly outdone yourself Nyshn. Cheers to boredom, good fking job.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 11:55:34 »
Great job, very detailed. +Rep

Pretty inspired by it, not gonna lie. That, and now I feel somewhat obligated to do something similar xdddd

That kush is a courtesy of Dust, never forget >:[ 

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Kazmaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kazmaru has no influence.
  • SLO Since August 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 15:21:58 »
You have done a amazing job man! This is genius, you have my respect.
"Do not judge others simply by their preconceptions, and judgement based on their appearance. You assumed...that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and my capacity. As a result, you lie here, beaten"

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 16:05:31 »
Gaddamn

Gj *claps*
iye iye... no big deal.
Claps until palms begin to bleed. You have truly outdone yourself Nyshn. Cheers to boredom, good fking job.
There there... Seems like you hurt yourself, I'd give you a free treatment as well as a health checkup if you visit my village anytime ^^

Pretty inspired by it, not gonna lie. That, and now I feel somewhat obligated to do something similar xdddd

Ngl Darth, the Hidden Dust logo there was one source of inspiration.... and fixed it. :) Will come to you with official business contract. Wait 4 me

Thanks a lot Kazz;.. now join Morigakure! (jk... before anyone pounces on me with charges of manipulating human minds :P )

Offline Kazmaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Kazmaru has no influence.
  • SLO Since August 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 16:13:12 »
Thanks a lot Kazz;.. now join Morigakure! (jk... before anyone pounces on me with charges of manipulating human minds :P )
[/quote]
Hmmm well I haven't really made a character yet, so maybe I will :p
"Do not judge others simply by their preconceptions, and judgement based on their appearance. You assumed...that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and my capacity. As a result, you lie here, beaten"

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 16:25:55 »
Gaddamn

Gj *claps*
iye iye... no big deal.
There there... Seems like you hurt yourself, I'd give you a free treatment as well as a health checkup if you visit my village anytime ^^

Ngl Darth, the Hidden Dust logo there was one source of inspiration.... and fixed it. :) Will come to you with official business contract. Wait 4 me

too late you mindfucking, greenhouse loving loner..jk jk XD
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 19:07:06 »
Leave it to Tatsuo to make such an awesome thread xp
Good job man i like it alot!

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 19:17:55 »
gj,looks nice af
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 19:20:03 »
good work, so much details and images. Really good work  :D

Offline iyonatan

• Academy Student Poster
  • iyonatan has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 19:43:22 »
looks amazing!!
  • Character Name: Taitso
Main Chakra: Suiton (Water release)

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 20:29:48 »
Damn Nyshn this looks fucking amazing good job man!!
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 00:36:04 »
too late you mindfucking, greenhouse loving loner..jk jk XD
uh ooozz

Leave it to Tatsuo to make such an awesome thread xp
Good job man i like it alot!
Arigato gozaimassu SENPAI <3

gj,looks nice af
Thanks man ^_^

good work, so much details and images. Really good work  :D
thanks Takami

looks amazing!!
ikr... :3 thank you ^^

Damn Nyshn this looks fucking amazing good job man!!

thanks tho :3

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 00:59:11 »
Hope you guys succeed!
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin