Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64062
Latest: Ernestfep
New This Month: 4155
New This Week: 121
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73878
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 788
Total: 801
Ernestfep
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: I Cant Play SLO  (Read 7705 times)

Offline AY0

I Cant Play SLO
« on: February 17, 2017, 21:05:57 »
I Entered SLO And This Happend:

Then  i went to search a new version and i cant find one
I Tried to say that in the shoutbox but since i been ignored i just started a new Topic
Can Somebody Please Tel Me

• Character Name: AYO

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline AY0

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
Re: I Cant Play SLO
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 21:57:13 »
Delete the old version and the game files that came with it (think there's a folder?), even though you have the new client it's likely named the second game file folder with a (1) at the end, and the new launcher is accessing the old files. Either delete all the SLO stuff (probably in your downloads) and re download, or move the new zip file to a separate folder and unzip and run.

Tell me if it works :)

Offline AY0

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 09:51:44 »
Delete the old version and the game files that came with it (think there's a folder?), even though you have the new client it's likely named the second game file folder with a (1) at the end, and the new launcher is accessing the old files. Either delete all the SLO stuff (probably in your downloads) and re download, or move the new zip file to a separate folder and unzip and run.

Didint Work i Delete all files of slo and dowload again still

Offline DMKEric

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DMKEric has no influence.
  • Killin
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Clowns
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 12:24:32 »

Uninstall it from control panel, delete it from both downloads, local disk C, delete all the files from temp (search %temp%) and then after everything is done, install the game, close internet connection, reopen it and then run the game

this should do it

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 17:38:10 »
You can't uninstall SLO from the control panel.

That has happened to me before, but it was only 'cause my school-net blocked it.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline AY0

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 18:01:45 »

Uninstall it from control panel, delete it from both downloads, local disk C, delete all the files from temp (search %temp%) and then after everything is done, install the game, close internet connection, reopen it and then run the game

this should do it
Nop I Cant
Ill Just wait for the new version

Offline AY0

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 08:32:25 »
When i dowload the game doesent come with the file anymore just the game

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
  • hellaseb has no influence.
  • Fvck Average. You can have that
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Clan: Shizue
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 09:00:20 »
Makes no sense because your client isn't outdated. Maybe firewall is blocking the connection?
  • Character Name: Hanzo Shizue

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 20:02:18 »
Note it says you are *most likely* using an outdated version, this is because you will also get this error if your firewall blocks your connection to our authentication server. Fix it by turning your firewall off or by making a firewall exception for the game client.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
  • hellaseb has no influence.
  • Fvck Average. You can have that
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Clan: Shizue
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 23:01:51 »
K vreg calm down
  • Character Name: Hanzo Shizue

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 03:42:36 »
K vreg calm down
Triggrd you have offended the gods they will shove their anuses down your tentacles and shame you in front of your friends. You will only get your rectum torn by speaking rudely like that to tha boss.

Basically,
I, a young male of Homo Sapiens species interacting on the web forum of the free-to-play 3DMMORPG known simply as Shinobi Life Online with the pseudonym of Diamond Lee, would like to inform you, user and poster on aformentioned forum using the username "hellaseb" that in the condition that "Vreg", also know as "Vuregu" "Greg", "Gregory" the founder and owner of aformentioned game and forum, a young video game designer and coder currently based in Antwerpen, Belgium who's username is composed of the juxtaposition of the letters and groups of letters  signifying "V" and "Reg", for reasons unknown to the person writing this statement, does not consider you, again a person answering by the pseudonym of "hellaseb", worthy of his trust, or deems you rude in the delivery of statements to him on the forum owned by him, with such statements asking him to "calm down"in a very casual and perhaps disrespectful manner, with such rude behavior being arguably unwarranted, then I, Diamond Lee, firmly believe that Vreg, owner of  Vreg Technologies, Inc., may proceed to "shoot you", which will most probably be interpreted by the action of himself unloading a fire-arm in the general direction of your physical body, through the action of pressing his finger, most probably index, on the trigger of said firearm, which will trigger a chain reaction which will result in a bullet formed of a steel alloy being fired from the barrel of previously mentioned firearm, and if said bullet were to come into contact with your physical body, would most probably cause a penetrative injury by the perforation of your epidermic layers and possibly by harming or destruction of your internal organs. An alternative to this may also be that he may sodomise you, which may consist in his action of inserting his sexual reproduction organ or another foreign object such as a pool cue or a barbecue into your anus or urethra. This process will most likely stimulate much pain for you and an extreme amount of pleasure for me. I hope that you will take this advice to heart and will not cross vreg.

Spoiler: show
this is me pretending to be active

100% written by me You can check I actually wrote this I promise yes I spent the time I promise you

THIS ILLUSTRATES THE DICHOTOMY OF BAD AND EVIL
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 07:19:54 »
K vreg calm down
Triggrd you have offended the gods they will shove their anuses down your tentacles and shame you in front of your friends. You will only get your rectum torn by speaking rudely like that to tha boss.

Basically,
I, a young male of Homo Sapiens species interacting on the web forum of the free-to-play 3DMMORPG known simply as Shinobi Life Online with the pseudonym of Diamond Lee, would like to inform you, user and poster on aformentioned forum using the username "hellaseb" that in the condition that "Vreg", also know as "Vuregu" "Greg", "Gregory" the founder and owner of aformentioned game and forum, a young video game designer and coder currently based in Antwerpen, Belgium who's username is composed of the juxtaposition of the letters and groups of letters  signifying "V" and "Reg", for reasons unknown to the person writing this statement, does not consider you, again a person answering by the pseudonym of "hellaseb", worthy of his trust, or deems you rude in the delivery of statements to him on the forum owned by him, with such statements asking him to "calm down"in a very casual and perhaps disrespectful manner, with such rude behavior being arguably unwarranted, then I, Diamond Lee, firmly believe that Vreg, owner of  Vreg Technologies, Inc., may proceed to "shoot you", which will most probably be interpreted by the action of himself unloading a fire-arm in the general direction of your physical body, through the action of pressing his finger, most probably index, on the trigger of said firearm, which will trigger a chain reaction which will result in a bullet formed of a steel alloy being fired from the barrel of previously mentioned firearm, and if said bullet were to come into contact with your physical body, would most probably cause a penetrative injury by the perforation of your epidermic layers and possibly by harming or destruction of your internal organs. An alternative to this may also be that he may sodomise you, which may consist in his action of inserting his sexual reproduction organ or another foreign object such as a pool cue or a barbecue into your anus or urethra. This process will most likely stimulate much pain for you and an extreme amount of pleasure for me. I hope that you will take this advice to heart and will not cross vreg.

Spoiler: show
this is me pretending to be active

100% written by me You can check I actually wrote this I promise yes I spent the time I promise you

THIS ILLUSTRATES THE DICHOTOMY OF BAD AND EVIL
Get.medical.help!
  • Character Name: Ikiryo