Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64470
Latest: Interfaceqfn
New This Month: 339
New This Week: 15
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76930
Total Topics: 22446
Most Online Today: 1639
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1113
Total: 1125

Author Topic: Naruto VS Bleach  (Read 13706 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Re: Naruto VS Bleach
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 18:51:24 »
Sasuke <3
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 19:42:13 »
@Kayleb  it's already decided that Ichigo won
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 05:30:27 »
Next matchup? @mariusx2014
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 10:45:08 »
@Kayleb  it's already decided that Ichigo won

I know, I still want to make my thoughts known though. I like Ichigo a lot too so I don't mind
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 10:52:33 »
Battle Number 4 
Byakuya:
Kakashi:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxquOf7XZg
                                                                                         Kakashi VS Byakuya
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 12:29:40 »
Byakuya wins by a lot, he is uber fast, and his bankai can wound Kakahi beyond repair, also, if we look at speed, normal 3rd seat or lieutenant are at same strenght or stronger than most naruto chars, even madara with 10 tails is weaker than lets say, the captain with semi strenght, u all saw Bleach right? Then u saw Ichigo's fight againts ulquiora, now, try to implement that kind of speed and destruction in naruto, destruction would be on par as in naruto 's lqtest fights, but speeds? Maybe onpar or higher than guy's eight gate, not to mentiom when ichigo later on can destroy a freakin mointain just by swingin his sword, also, since stupid quincy's took everyone's bankai, everyone trained to strenghten their shikai an base power, so my vote goes to Byakuya
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 13:00:00 »
@Shivraj  i'm waiting for your opinion than i will decide.
@joca94 interesting, but put !Spolier before because there are ones who didn't watched bleach

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 15:10:54 »
Really Sorry! I forgot about this!

Manga Spoiler!
Spoiler: show

well, at first glance, it would seem that Kakashi would be the one winning since after obtaining both Sharingan and Six Paths Chakra from Obito, he could threaten and harm Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, a god-like chakra wielder. Tbh, I haven't seen Kaguya fight, but from what I HAVE seen in the anime, she was real powerful, pretty sure SHE could defeat Byakuya Kuchiki, but it's Kakashi we're talking about, so I must say we'll need more than this. Kakashi got both eyes from Obito, meaning he can phase through attacks, even if Byakuya is a master swordsman, I must say, Kakashi can read his moves, and you must be thinking, "But Byakuya can use Shunpo!" my answer is, it doesn't matter! Kakashi has TWO sharingans! He can follow Byakuya! NEXT! He has a Blue Susanoo since he got two eyes, a full body susanoo, pretty sure Byakuya can't penetrate that with his sword in normal form... and this is why I said "at first glance" at the start, Byakuya has shikai and bankai, before I start on shikai, one ability of his bankai piqued my curiosity, the ability is Gōkei, basically, what it does is, and I quote, "This form increases the number of tiny blades immensely. It creates a spherical formation of innumerable blade fragments, which swirl around the opponent like a cloud before flying into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no possibility of escape. It proceeds to collapse in on itself, obliterating the opponent. When used, it completely obliterated a very large building from the inside out, and the resulting shockwave generated by the attack forced Byakuya himself to Flash Step away." no blindspots, and no way of escape, pretty sure that can kill kakashi, UNLESS! He warps outta there! Even if Byakuya uses his Shūkei: Hakuteiken which basically "condenses each and every one of his blades into a single, potent sword, drastically increasing its cutting power. The spiritual energy and pressure released by this form is immense. The blade appears bright white, and its aura takes the form of a bird, earning it the name Hakuteiken (白帝剣, White Imperial Sword; Viz: "White Emperor Sword"). Pure white wings form on Byakuya's back, as well as a halo-like circle, made of concentrated spiritual energy. This form's blade can create aggravated injuries in a single blow.The wings can be used for flight.", Kakashi can read his moves and then use Kamui to warp himself around the blade, so that it never hits him, and when Byakuya is surprised, BAM! Chidori to the heart! (just like Rin, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue xD) I'd say that Kakashi wins, but then again, there's always the possibility Kakashi can not read Byakuya's moves when he uses Shunpo, I don't know....

@mariusx2014

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 04:17:55 »
i think byakuya is faster and his bonkie is ridiculous and unavoidable.... that being said .. he has to big of an ego and thinks he is infallible.... this will lead to kakashis victory!! kakashy never lets his guard down for a instant and is a master at the substitution and shadow clone justu he will use these till byakuya lets down his guard and then finish him with a chidori to the heart

Offline NaruPieceZ

• Academy Student Poster
  • NaruPieceZ has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 05:10:36 »
I just have one small doubt. Is it even possible to compare two characters from two different animes? I mean, the way that both the anime works is completely different. I'm not sure if that's even doable. One uses chakra and the other the Reiatsu. It's one thing to compare two characters from the same anime and another to compare different animes. I'm not totally against it. It's just what I feel.
But I guess there's no fun if we don't mix it up :P

Manga Spoiler!

well, at first glance, it would seem that Kakashi would be the one winning since after obtaining both Sharingan and Six Paths Chakra from Obito, he could threaten and harm Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, a god-like chakra wielder. Tbh, I haven't seen Kaguya fight, but from what I HAVE seen in the anime, she was real powerful, pretty sure SHE could defeat Byakuya Kuchiki, but it's Kakashi we're talking about, so I must say we'll need more than this. Kakashi got both eyes from Obito, meaning he can phase through attacks, even if Byakuya is a master swordsman, I must say, Kakashi can read his moves, and you must be thinking, "But Byakuya can use Shunpo!" my answer is, it doesn't matter! Kakashi has TWO sharingans! He can follow Byakuya! NEXT! He has a Blue Susanoo since he got two eyes, a full body susanoo, pretty sure Byakuya can't penetrate that with his sword in normal form... and this is why I said "at first glance" at the start, Byakuya has shikai and bankai, before I start on shikai, one ability of his bankai piqued my curiosity, the ability is Gōkei, basically, what it does is, and I quote, "This form increases the number of tiny blades immensely. It creates a spherical formation of innumerable blade fragments, which swirl around the opponent like a cloud before flying into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no possibility of escape. It proceeds to collapse in on itself, obliterating the opponent. When used, it completely obliterated a very large building from the inside out, and the resulting shockwave generated by the attack forced Byakuya himself to Flash Step away." no blindspots, and no way of escape, pretty sure that can kill kakashi, UNLESS! He warps outta there! Even if Byakuya uses his Shūkei: Hakuteiken which basically "condenses each and every one of his blades into a single, potent sword, drastically increasing its cutting power. The spiritual energy and pressure released by this form is immense. The blade appears bright white, and its aura takes the form of a bird, earning it the name Hakuteiken (白帝剣, White Imperial Sword; Viz: "White Emperor Sword"). Pure white wings form on Byakuya's back, as well as a halo-like circle, made of concentrated spiritual energy. This form's blade can create aggravated injuries in a single blow.The wings can be used for flight.", Kakashi can read his moves and then use Kamui to warp himself around the blade, so that it never hits him, and when Byakuya is surprised, BAM! Chidori to the heart! (just like Rin, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue xD) I'd say that Kakashi wins, but then again, there's always the possibility Kakashi can not read Byakuya's moves when he uses Shunpo, I don't know....

@mariusx2014

When did Kakashi obtain the sage of the six paths from Obito. Can you please explain yourself. I was baffled when he got those 2 sharingans from Obito itself. I really don't think you can give chakra just like that. Even then it wasn't stated anywhere that he obtained the So6P chakra.
And for Byakuya vs Kakashi, you are assuming Kakashi with the 2 sharingans and the Susano'o. But Kakashi lost both his sharingans after the fight. It was just a temporary power up given to him. So for Byakuya vs Kakashi, you just have to talk about Kakashi with the single sharingan.
But considering Kakashi's speed he can just Raikiri Byakuya in a split second. That's where the flash step comes in. The sharingan might give him an edge. But when Byakuya goes bankai, he won't be able to hold it much longer.
  • Character Name: Pluton
Follow my Epic Anime blog here:
https://epicanimesite.wordpress.com/

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 07:44:23 »
I just have one small doubt. Is it even possible to compare two characters from two different animes? I mean, the way that both the anime works is completely different. I'm not sure if that's even doable. One uses chakra and the other the Reiatsu. It's one thing to compare two characters from the same anime and another to compare different animes. I'm not totally against it. It's just what I feel.

Manga Spoiler!

@mariusx2014

When did Kakashi obtain the sage of the six paths from Obito. Can you please explain yourself. I was baffled when he got those 2 sharingans from Obito itself. I really don't think you can give chakra just like that. Even then it wasn't stated anywhere that he obtained the So6P chakra.
And for Byakuya vs Kakashi, you are assuming Kakashi with the 2 sharingans and the Susano'o. But Kakashi lost both his sharingans after the fight. It was just a temporary power up given to him. So for Byakuya vs Kakashi, you just have to talk about Kakashi with the single sharingan.
But considering Kakashi's speed he can just Raikiri Byakuya in a split second. That's where the flash step comes in. The sharingan might give him an edge. But when Byakuya goes bankai, he won't be able to hold it much longer.

I did say Manga spoiler man....

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:41 »
One punch man beats them all ;)

Offline NaruPieceZ

• Academy Student Poster
  • NaruPieceZ has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 12:23:04 »

Manga Spoiler!

@mariusx2014

I did say Manga spoiler man....

The manga was what I meant. My apologies. I thought Obito didn't actually give So6P chakra to Kakashi. But I guess I was wrong. When Obito died, he used the So6P chakra to communicate with Kakashi and give the remaining chakra and the MS.

With that being said, you still can't use Susano'o Kakashi in this battle. That was just a temporary power up. He no longer has it. Only the old, one eyed sharingan Kakashi applies.
  • Character Name: Pluton
Follow my Epic Anime blog here:
https://epicanimesite.wordpress.com/

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 14:32:44 »
One punch man beats them all ;)
he cant beat all the animes.
he cant even do a shit vs goku
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator