Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 748
Google (8)

Author Topic: Clowns  (Read 20371 times)

Offline taigakun

Clowns
« on: January 30, 2017, 18:17:58 »
Clowns

Who are we?
Does a clown have a reason? They do not. Does a clown serve a purpose? They do not. Bluntly speaking, we are murderers. Psychopaths. Killers. We are fucked up assassins who kill for the sake of killing. We don't care who you are, No one sees a clown and lives to tell the tale. So good luck proving to others that we exist. Good luck trying to prove you aren't insane. We are assassins who kill with smiles on our faces. Clowns.

Backstory
No one is originally born a clown. We are all born with all these emotions that make us who we are. That make us people. But what happens when in your despair is where you feel most comfortable? When the pain you feel becomes so much that you you can't cry anymore. A point where you are tired of the anger, the grief, the pain, the sorrow that the frown on your face turns to a smile. A point where you want everyone else to feel your pain. That is when a clown is born.
       Together, we will destroy everything you put pride in building. We will destroy organizations. We will attack your villages in ways you would never expect. We will kill the people you put your hopes in. So when all these things you hold dearly are gone, maybe you too will become a clown. And while you lie anguished in the debris of your creation, vowing to yourself that you will seek revenge. Know this. We are untouchable. And why do we do this? Simple. We do not give a shit.

Our ultimate goal
Trust me. Just because we seem like the type of organization out to destroy doesn't mean things are as simple as the eye meets. When you look at a person, all you see is someone standing in front of you. Right? Wrong. In reality, there is so much information in front of you. It is so much more than just 'someone in front of me.' What kind of things has this person gone through to be standing here today? How does the person truly feel inside, with such a smile on their face? Why is this person standing exactly here, at this spot, at this exact moment?
    This organization is so much more than what it looks like. To you guys, our goal is to destroy. But to us, well, you will see amidst the destruction, that our goal is stuff of gods. But bluntly putting it. We will bring hell to earth. I assure you.

Members
Taiga Himitsu
Ryshi Yamazaki
Erishi
Tai Tsukegami
Kasai(Underground Clown)
Niko Himitsu

Roles
We psychopaths are all the same. Are all equal. But there has to be someone to bring a little bit of order into calamity. So out of all the hundreds of clowns, there will be the Jōkā(Jokers), who are the heads of this organization, the strongest of clowns. And one who leads it all, the brain, will be referred to as King? King of what? i assume you ask? A bunch of clowns? Well, you will see.
King
Taiga Himitsu

The Jōkā(5)
-
-
-
-
-

Clowns
Ryshi Yamazaki
Erishi
Tai Tsukegami
Kasai(Underground Clown)
Niko Himitsu

And then, there will be the clowns who live amongst you, but I've already said enough about that. But deep down, aren't we all clowns?

Distinctive features
Every Clown has a mask. Regular clowns have the standard clown mask, While the Jōkās and the King have customized masks. You will recognize us a mile away. But trust me, that would be the last mile you walk.

In addition to have special masks, every member will have the logo to their specific roles tattooed somewhere on their bodies or designed somewhere in their robes. The Logos are as followed;

The King

The Jõkas

The Clowns

Requirements
-Have 3 days online on the forum
-Have a minimum of 10 posts

In order to be worthy enough to keep the name of a clown you'll have to be;
-Somewhat active on the forums
-Be willing to train with other clowns regularly. You'll have to prove yo are worthy of being called a clown

Application
Want to be a hell bringer? Want to be referred to as a fucking psychopath? Want to be the one dictating SLO through havoc? Then by all means apply:
Name:
Hidden Village you originated from:
Specialty:

Rules
Rules for a clown? Pfft. Please.
All we ask is this: Clowns to not talk, we act. So any clown seen posting racial or homophobic slurs to a fellow clown or anyone else, will be removed from the org during pre-alpha. If a clown does this when the full game is released, not only will you no longer be a clown, we will kill you too.

Clowns
Call us whatever you like. Psychotic, murderers, trolls. But just know, when we are taking you down, we'll be doing it with a smile on all our faces. So just hang on. We will show you the true meaning of insanity.

Signed,
The King
Taiga Himitsu

Code: [Select]
[glow=green,2,300][url=http://goo.gl/kLHet2]Clowns[/url][img width=250 height=290]hhttp://i.imgur.com/dk3QCH0.png[/img][/glow]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 21:24:16 by taigakun »

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
Re: Clowns
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 18:22:47 »
Man, that looks freaking insaaaane. What an organization! I dont wanna met an Clown haha Good luck Taiga

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 18:28:32 »
Man, that looks freaking insaaaane. What an organization! I dont wanna met an Clown haha Good luck Taiga
Thaanks a lot

Offline JukeBlook

• Academy Student Poster
  • JukeBlook has no influence.
  • Whats Up?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: Heathen

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 18:39:05 »
Name: Ryshi Yamazaki
Hidden Village you originated from:? ? ? ?
Specialty: experiencing  Quick and Painless Deaths *Boring*
                                      Slow Painful Torture *Fun*

you better accept me experiencing the same thing :D
  • Character Name: 1:Juke Yazamaki  2:Yasu Kottatsuki
Try not slow me down! *Poof*

Offline DMKEric

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • DMKEric has no influence.
  • Killin
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Clowns
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 18:39:51 »
Name: Erishi
Hidden Village you originated from: Hidden Metal Village
Specialty: Will be genjutsu 80% ninjutsu 15% taijutsu 5% (at least this is my plan)

I couldn't see a proper reason in joining a clan (nor an organization). At least, none of them were suiting me as a player. This is what I was looking for. I will play the role. It's not that hard after all, it suits me GREAT. I promise I'll kill without mercy and I will be loyal to the other clowns as well. Do not add me as one of the five kings yet, I don't want to assume any responsibility.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 18:52:52 »
Name: Ryshi Yamazaki
Hidden Village you originated from:? ? ? ?
Specialty: experiencing  Quick and Painless Deaths *Boring*
                                      Slow Painful Torture *Fun*

you better accept me experiencing the same thing :D

Accepted. Welcome to this organization

Name: Erishi
Hidden Village you originated from: Hidden Metal Village
Specialty: Will be genjutsu 80% ninjutsu 15% taijutsu 5% (at least this is my plan)

I couldn't see a proper reason in joining a clan (nor an organization). At least, none of them were suiting me as a player. This is what I was looking for. I will play the role. It's not that hard after all, it suits me GREAT. I promise I'll kill without mercy and I will be loyal to the other clowns as well. Do not add me as one of the five kings yet, I don't want to assume any responsibility.

Accepted. Welcome to the greatest shit you'll ever be part of.

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 19:01:56 »
Nice org man!
Good luck and..... eh ?!
You have created this organization two minutes ago and you've already 2 clowns in your circus!
Very very good man  ;D

Offline taigakun

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 19:05:30 »
Nice org man!
Good luck and..... eh ?!
You have created this organization two minutes ago and you've already 2 clowns in your circus!
Very very good man  ;D
You know it brother ;)
And thank you

Offline DerPanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • DerPanda has no influence.
  • Memes, memes never change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 19:12:22 »
Did you get the clown theme from Sword Art Online?
  • Character Name: Denzou Panda

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 19:17:13 »
Did you get the clown theme from Sword Art Online?
Nope, it's just a normal song

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 20:02:38 »
quit clowning around taiga, the kage summit has already dispatched the meme police to shut down this clown fiesta
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 20:27:53 »
quit clowning around taiga, the kage summit has already dispatched the meme police to shut down this clown fiesta
Hahah gl meme police

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 21:12:30 »
Good luck
A bit strange to me as to why you picked clowns out of everything
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 22:06:25 »
This looks even more evil than Kata, clowns with chakra and a sad smiley face :(
Goodluck :p

EDIT: didn't want to create another reply just to say that the logo is fckin amazing ^_^ @taigakun
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 00:13:33 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 22:17:39 »
For some weird reason, I like this.
Good luck with it Taiga!
  • Character Name: Ikiryo