Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Sage Mode

(1/11) > >>

Sage32801:

--- Quote from: Saitou on May 09, 2014, 19:09:28 ---
--- Quote from: Vreg on February 18, 2014, 18:36:32 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on February 18, 2014, 18:26:39 ---
--- Quote from: Vreg on February 18, 2014, 18:19:01 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on February 18, 2014, 18:12:37 ---So no Sage mode?

--- End quote ---
Sage mode in Shinobi Life Online will be the act of mastering natural chakra, no talking animals etc.

--- End quote ---
And can't it be related to an animal at all, I mean to change your look like Kabuto for example?

--- End quote ---
Nope, simply mastering natural chakra which will be on of the hardest tasks out there though and it will have about the same advantages and disadvantages as you can see in Naruto.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I suggest that there be hidden places (e.g. Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave) where the players can go to to learn senjutsu (if they find these places). Being the fact that users of Sage Mode must possess "extreme chakra levels" to invoke senjutsu, only certain clans are able to learn senjutsu. This is because, in most of the clan's description, it states that they don't have strong chakra reserves or levels. Players of these clans shouldn't be able to learn sage jutsu, but if they try they, should be turned to stone.

Konohuro:
I think that no matter what clan you are part of, a permanent death chance should be there! If this idea gets implemented...

Sage32801:

--- Quote from: Konohuro on June 11, 2015, 19:30:04 ---I think that no matter what clan you are part of, a permanent death chance should be there! If this idea gets implemented...

--- End quote ---
no tha point is that these clans turn to stone when just trying to learn senjutsu, but others can try to learn(with a chance of turning to stone)

StrawHatSeyi:
Ffs, anyone can try and learn safe mode. Everyone has the same chance at learning sage mode. It doesn't matter what clan you are in. You dot et any perks just because you are in a clan

Kai:

--- Quote from: StrawHatSeyi on June 12, 2015, 19:03:24 ---Ffs, anyone can try and learn safe mode. Everyone has the same chance at learning sage mode. It doesn't matter what clan you are in. You dot et any perks just because you are in a clan

--- End quote ---

It kinda does matter what clan your in. You join a clan because you like it and you fit into it (strengths, weaknesses and unique features) Every clan has it's strengths and weaknesses, a clan might have low chakra levels as it's weakness so all/most of it's members won't have high chakra natures and therefore if they try to learn sage mode then they won't have enough chakra and turn to stone. And vice versa. I'm sure this is what he meant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version