Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64460
Latest: XXXVIIPr
New This Month: 329
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76645
Total Topics: 22189
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 859
Total: 869
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (8)

Author Topic: The Kuroi Clan  (Read 6856 times)

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jawillia1987 has no influence.
  • Kuroi Clan Recruiting Agent/Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kuroi Clan
The Kuroi Clan
« on: August 05, 2015, 20:08:02 »
KUROI CLAN

Leaders: Jorrez Kuroi

Affiliation: Originally from the Hidden Metal Village (Kuroi clan members are pushed to spread to other villages)

Clan history:
The Kuroi Clan at a young age must go through the Kurli-mist ritual. Since members are born with a considerable amount of chakra that has the potential of running out of control; during this ritual the heads of the clan place a seal which looks like a tattoo on the body of the member where their chakra is most concentrated. After time the tattoo/seal is concentrated with chakra and grows which soon looks like an "eye" which it is referred to as the third Eye.

The Kuroi Clan once known in history as a formidable clan outside of the Hidden Metal village. These members were very useful and skilled in battle when it came to acquiring intel from enemies and using enemies genjutsu against themselves. Some members would use the "Capturing Eye" technique on opponents which would place an invisible, almost undetectable Kuroi Eye over the opponent's eyes. This allowed the user to see what there opponents would see and bring back information to their superiors. Other users would become skilled enough that when opponents would use their genjutsu, they could locate them immediately and/or attack just as instantly.

After this time of war, the Kuroi clan had one member by the name of Tesen Kuroi who thought of the clan to be able to reach higher positions and capable of positioning the clan at the top of all clans. Tesen was able to persuade higher clan members to move toward this goal. The clan as a whole began experimenting and mixing with other clans in secret in order to gain Kekkai Genkai and other rare abilities for the clan. Later, Tesen's son Temoko began experimenting on clan members to removing the seal which caused the person to explode with enough energy to take out towns and cities. Realizing this was unsuccessful, he began taking the Kuroi eye from one member and adding it to another. He found that the person who received the additional "eye" would gain additional sight and power of the other, however the chakra would continue to go out of control as the body was unable to handle the amount of chakra. Temoko began experimenting on adding the "eye" to shinobi from other villages and found that some shinobi from the Village of Shock Waves were capable of holding in the amount of chakra due to their affinity to the Explosion Release techniques. This began a war against the Hidden Metal Village from other lands and eventually the Kuroi Clan's numbers were diminished and they spread to neighboring lands. Temoko himself was able to put up a good fight having experimented on himself; giving himself cells of Metal Village shinobi and two other Kuroi Eyes implanted on his body.

Current Day:
Currently the clan is spread throughout the lands; however keeps in contact in order to pursue the clans goals. Clan members future goals are kept track by the top clan leaders to make sure members are excelling to high positions. The Kurli-mist ritual continues; however, experimenting on clan members has been "formally" outlawed.

Kuroi plans: Looking for all members to excel and reach high levels within all villages for the clan's own benefits

Unique traits:
Due to their history of experimenting on their own clan members and mixing with other clans in order to acquire different abilities and Kekkai Genkai, this clan does not have any defining characteristics besides the Kuroi Eye which is kept hidden under clothing or genjutsu.

Strengths:
Most clan members are able to pick up on Genjutsu techniques quicker and easier than the average person, and when really focused on learning Genjutsu have no problems getting to mastery level within the art. Also, using other techniques that require a large amount of chakra for a certain period of time.

Weaknesses: Attacking the Kuroi Eye disables the member for a period of time and disrupts their chakra; for that reason members always hide the eye under clothing or within a Genjutsu. Members also generally shy away from Taijutsu as it makes it easier for their opponent to sometimes directly attack the eye by accident.

Special Clan Techniques:
-"Catching Eye":  user places an invisible eye over the target allowing the caster to see what the target sees
-"Overwhelming Sight": when user is placed under a genjutsu, user can immediately detect it, also locate and target the caster immediately
-"Kuroi Seal Chakra Release" : user releases stored chakra increasing damage (can be stacked three times), however after effect is done, user needs to recover
-Forbidden: "Kuroi Seal Full Break" : after "Kuroi Seal Chakra Release" has been stacked three times, user fully breaks the seal of the Kuroi Eye becoming a massive explosion

Rival clans: (None yet)

Allied clans: Hazo-Ryu Clan

Members:
jawillia1987 - Jorrez Kuroi (Leader)

Rules:
1. Members are to look and achieve high office positions with villages
2. Members are to keep the location of their "personal eye" secretive
3. Any member found to be rogue, will be eliminated by the clan personally
4. Forbidden: Removal of one's own "personal eye" or Eye's seal
5. Forbidden: Gaining another member's "personal eye"

To join use this layout:
Name:
Chakra Mix:
Village:
Specialization(Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc.):
Best Technique:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 17:06:42 by jawillia1987 »

• Character Name: Jarui Uzumaki

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: The Kuroi Clan
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 20:52:23 »
First off: Great clan.
Few things to say about it.
the Kurli-mist ritual. I am assuming this is like the "Blood Mist Village" thing. Seeing as there is no Mist village can I suggest you think of a name similar to the Metals name?
"Tesen Kuroi who thought of the clan to be able to reach higher positions and capable of positioning the clan at the top of all clans" I love this so much. This shows you're dedicated and I hope you are :P
"he began taking the Kuroi eye from one member and adding it to another. He found that the person who received the additional "eye" would gain additional sight and power of the other," Very heavily influenced by Uchiha I believe and suggest leaving Kekk talk until you know if your clan will receive one, seeing as you have a 0.01% chance of obtaining a Kekk.
"besides the Kuroi Eye which is kept hidden under clothing or genjutsu." I am assuming the 'Kuroi Eye' is a kekk you wish to have? In which you might want to remove from history and such until you are sure as this could contradict once game releases.
" Attacking the Kuroi Eye disables the member for a period of time and disrupts their chakra" Great balance to your Kekk but again, it may contradict.
Seriously though, this clan has so much potential. I wish you the best of luck :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 21:30:34 »
nice clan add hazo to your list of allies we are also metal and I hope we meet soon :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 21:57:36 »
Leebz, thank you for the suggestions, much appropriated.
I did think of the .01% chance of my clan getting a kekkai genkai, which is unlikely. So, I tried to leave to open ended so it could be a clan of members with a high chakra potential and potential for really good genjutsu users but people are still able to join if they want to place their energy to ninjutsu or taijutsu, even though generally it's not in our best interest for taijutsu. (My character Jorrez is not great at taijutsu but learns some techniques in case). Let me know if you still think if this screams kekkai genkai still, its basicly a tattoo it's just called an eye

I created Kurli-mist out of thin air having nothing to do with the mist village, so maybe I do want to re think it.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 22:25:18 »
I did think of the .01% chance of my clan getting a kekkai genkai, which is unlikely. So, I tried to leave to open ended so it could be a clan of members with a high chakra potential and potential for really good genjutsu users but people are still able to join if they want to place their energy to ninjutsu or taijutsu, even though generally it's not in our best interest for taijutsu. (My character Jorrez is not great at taijutsu but learns some techniques in case). Let me know if you still think if this screams kekkai genkai still, its basicly a tattoo it's just called an eye

I created Kurli-mist out of thin air having nothing to do with the mist village, so maybe I do want to re think it.
Yeah man, your clan at the end of the day :D
I think this clan will go far with the detail you've put in. Good job :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 01:03:09 »

also jaw i made a history for the metal and if you like it you can use it ill pm the story i sent to cedie for the hidden metal.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 14:54:12 »
Well, my clan got pushed out of Hidden Metal which allows for few allies to still live in the village, however other members may live in other villages. My character is native to the Hidden Thunder. I'm pretty sure we will have underground fractions of the clan within Hidden Metal

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 20:12:40 »
Well, my clan got pushed out of Hidden Metal which allows for few allies to still live in the village, however other members may live in other villages. My character is native to the Hidden Thunder. I'm pretty sure we will have underground fractions of the clan within Hidden Metal
lol read hazo we have the same set up lol but we are from the village hidden in dust.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 17:03:54 »
Added Clan techniques for the fun of it. Something I have not seen yet is that no clan seems to have specific techniques yet. In the anime, even though clans don't have a kekki genkai, some still have clan techniques.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 17:34:28 »
Added Clan techniques for the fun of it. Something I have not seen yet is that no clan seems to have specific techniques yet. In the anime, even though clans don't have a kekki genkai, some still have clan techniques.
We arent sure if we get/have them yet.
Although i like the idea.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 15:32:52 »
I mean the game will evolve so I feel at some point this will be useful; also just adding more to what my clan will become