Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64417
Latest: Marinazxs
New This Month: 286
New This Week: 47
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76109
Total Topics: 21819
Most Online Today: 1343
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1227
Total: 1242

Author Topic: Theft  (Read 4399 times)

Offline TemiHyung

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • TemiHyung has no influence.
  • Bow Down To The Hidden Thunder
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hidden Thunder
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Theft
« on: June 30, 2017, 00:36:54 »
Adding to my latest topic, (if you didn't see it here's a link https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=3393.msg57897;topicseen#new) i think that one of the things that also should be implemented in the full game should be theft. Theft adds a less serious crime to the game. This is how i think is should work. When players store their stuff away, another player should be able to steal it IF they manage to find it . If they do steal it  and get caught (they could be seen by another player who was by there or maybe caught by someone protecting the belongings or maybe a seal was broken which alerted the caster, etc) They shall go to jail for however long the judge or the "law" sees fit. But if they do not get caught then they're safe. Now here are some ways to prevent theft.

1) Maybe hide it somewhere only you know of.
2) Hire someone to protect it for you. (or give it to your friend to help protect, your organization, or clan etc.)
3) Put a Seal... shit this gives me another idea...........
4) Take it with you but put it in a cargo holder something like that. For fucks sake another idea........

Anyways what do you guys think about this idea i would love to hear.

• Character Name: TemiHyung

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Theft
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 04:05:02 »
Again I would just use Fuinjutsu to seal my mission items and keep them with me. And the ones I don't take with me I would put up a Fuinjutsu Barrier when I'm out on missions to protect them. It means I have a time limit on missions but I know it's protected for a set time period.

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 18:48:17 »
I disagree to a certain extent for one banked items shouldn't be allowed to be stolen, its not exactly fair lets say lighting hits your computer and fries it and you cant play for a month or longer first time you log in your entire bank has been stolen or if you simply dont play everday. instead for one I think players should be able to loot dead players or maybe even steal from some type of NPC or shop if that skill is high enough. Secondly with banked items (if perm death is a thing) dead player banks can be auctioned in some type of shop where players bid on items.
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 23:54:27 »
I disagree to a certain extent for one banked items shouldn't be allowed to be stolen, its not exactly fair lets say lighting hits your computer and fries it and you cant play for a month or longer first time you log in your entire bank has been stolen or if you simply dont play everday. instead for one I think players should be able to loot dead players or maybe even steal from some type of NPC or shop if that skill is high enough. Secondly with banked items (if perm death is a thing) dead player banks can be auctioned in some type of shop where players bid on items.
The simple awnser to your  scenario is make the barrier based on play time so if they last 2 hours and you have to log out after an hour, the barrier stays active till you log back in. This fuinjutsu barrier could be use only on chests so you can't set up a trap and log out and keep some one trapped forever. When you log back in you have 1 hour left on the Barrier.

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 00:57:08 »
Just seems like more to add when they are swamped as it is
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 10:24:20 »
Fuinjutsu is already part of the plan.. modifying a defensive barrier to only work on a box is like 1 line of code!!

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 16:25:00 »
I'm pretty sure Vreg-senpai said there'll be theft in the game.

so hin de wurds of Nova in hte werds of Vrgreg

Quote from: Nova
Quote from: Vreg
This has already been planned
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me