Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64084
Latest: JaBlefs
New This Month: 4177
New This Week: 143
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 73949
Total Topics: 20797
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1102
Total: 1110

Author Topic: Yoru Satori  (Read 12131 times)

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ToadSage has no influence.
  • Sage Mode: [ON] OFF
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Satori
  • Organization: Anakisuto
Yoru Satori
« on: September 15, 2016, 05:35:23 »
Name: Yoru Satori
Height:5'10
Weight:150
Hairstyle:Short spikey on top two braids on each sideburn.
Facial hair:shaved
Hair color:Ash/black
Eye color:Hazel/brown
Blood type:A
Primary chakra nature:Wind
specialization:Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
Weakness:Genjutsu
Chakra Mix:fire/Wind
Born:The hidden ash
Village:Morigakure(Village Hidden in the Forrest)
Clan:       Satori

Character Lore:

Yoru literally meaning Night.

was always a smart child, his mother Shurui and father Honō the two of Haigakure's most trusted shinobi. Honō was once apart of the anbu, and he carried out various missions for the kage himself. Yoru's father was a gifted shinobi hailing from the fabeled Satori clan, he inherited the clans insane kenjutsu speed, and the vast amount of chakra the clan is said to have.

Honō was said to have a scary arsenal of jutsu up his sleeve, earning him the name Moeru kaze of Haigakure for wielding Scorch style, he is said to have taken a whole squad of jonin & anbu to their graves in a few blows. As for Shurui she is from the Jinsoku clan literally meaning swift,she was brutal in battle but yet so kind-hearted. she harnessed the power of true wind style she was known far and wide as Kaze no arashi or wind tempest as she was known to cause catastrophic damage with her abilities.

Yoru was an average student in the academy and never slacked on training, Honō and Yoru practiced almost every day the brawls were always long and brutal. Yoru had gained his fathers fire style and his mothers true wind style combined he developed his own arsenal of scorch style. Yoru reached the rank of chunin at the age of 12 with his wits to out smart every opponent in the exams, it was no surprise to his parents and peers that Yoru completed these trials with ease.

As the nations grew so did Yoru and his mind, he grew more interested in the past and the teachings of the old clan. One night Yoru decided to take a look in his fathers archives, what he found was astounding to him tales of the past...of a character named Kitsune and his life. In these old scrolls he found that his clan originally hails from the hidden Forrest village "odd he thought to himself I was born here in the Hidden Ash" he shifted through more scrolls and found one marked Shiroi honō " I have heard this name before Yoru thinks to himself...wait is that Gramp's name?" Yoru slowly opens the scroll as pictures fall out of them he reads the scroll to the very last letter "the scroll talks about Yorus grandparents leaving the hidden Forrest for new refuge as their clan name dose not mean much in the village any more". Yoru reads all this with tears in his eyes, he picks up the old pictures of his grandparents takes a long look at them, his grandfather with his long grey white hair smiling holding his father in his arms next to his grandmother white dark grey hair, as Yoru looks down another piece of paper falls to the ground and on the back it reads...Sōdai kaijin eikoudan(Majestic ash flare). with all this on his mind Yoru  knew what he wanted to do.

At the age of 18 Yoru had been training so much you could say he was a prodigy at the things he would do, he picked up the art of Kenjutsu and was a natural at it. Many things changed about Yoru he looked different then he did when he was young braids on each side of his sideburns and spiky, his hair also turned a lighter ash color the trademark color of his clan. He was thriving at this age as he was already a jonin and taking part in S ranked missions.

Yoru and a small team of elite jonin were headed towards the outskirts of the hidden inferno village, to capture a group of rogue fugitives. It would take them at least six days to hit their destination, so Yoru took this chance to train more and more he decided to sign a pact with a group of toads, one by the name of Gamashiro. He would be Yorus life long summon these two trained together whenever they could gamashiro teaching Yoru the art of frog Kenjutsu dubbing Yoru the Gama Sennin(Toad Sage).

As the group neared their mark they where ambushed...surrounded Yoru took a good look at the engaging shinobi...no doubt they are the rogues we are after, I could feel their presence the second we step foot over the inferno's border. With smug looks on their face the rogues engaged Yoru's team with a coursing wall of flame and heat closing in on them, Yoru cracks a smile weaves hand signs and yells: Fūton Idaina kaze no shōzon!(Great wind burnout) a great gust of wind kicks up disapating the flame wall and knocking the ambushing shinobi to the ground. That is it Yoru yells they are open! as the team takes to the fight, Yoru looks around with great speed and notices a shinobi out of the mix....he looks like the leader Yoru thinks to himself...better not let this one escape.With great speed he lands next to the shinobi in the tree....holy shit kid you got some speed in ya eh? the rogue leader states. I assume you are the leader of this bunch then yes?...That is right I'm Shizen of the hidden inferno...and this bunch is my little group...we like to collect debt of those villagers to weak to fight back...and take assassination orders in our bingo books.Nothing but scum in my book...I will take care of you once and for all. Yoru states boldly.

"Stated Boldly kid but lets compare how you fight to how you talk! Shizen lashes out with an armored fist. Yoru jumps out-of-the-way just in time to watch the tree come toppling down.  Shit if that would have gotten me...Id be done for...this guy...he has insane strength...Ill need some help with this." Yoru with a grimace on his face weaves his hands signs BOAR,DOG,BIRD,MONKEY,RAM, SUMMONING JUTSU! A few trees collapse and the ground cracks all around as Yoru summons Gamashiro. Alright Gamashiro this guy has insane strength in his right arm so watch out for that...in other words I need your help with this, ugh hey Yoru you summoned me when I was eating I want to finish that...ughhh Gamashiro help me beat this guy and you can go back to eating...RIGHT! Gama ken Keisei!(Toad sword Formation!)

Yoru and Gamashiro point their blades forward and simultaneously jump into the air at the same time, Shizen laughs and bares his metal arm and leaps to the air to meet the two Yoru yells don't be so cocky old man! coming down with great force  Shizen dodges the attack and swirls around to put and end to Yoru. Shizen weaves his hand signs BIRD,DOG,HORSE,RAM! Kokuen: kasai tsume no jutsu!(Blaze style: Fire nails jutsu!) a thousand fire sharp nails fly out of Shizen's metal hand and impale Yoru, smiling and snickering Shizen yells I told you not to get ahead of yourself kid!"

A roar fills the air AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET COCKY!  as Your erupts from GamaShiro's mouth with spectacular speed lopping off Shizens metal arm with one precise slice. aghhhhhHh....what the fuck! y...you actually..connected. Yoru looks up at Gamashiro and nods, as he is falling Gamashiro releases a blast of sticky oil and wraps it all around Shizen.Yoru Smiles Boldly as he weaves his hand signs; RAM, MONKEY, BOAR, DOG, HORSE! Shakuton: Sōdai kaijin eikoudan no jutsu! (Scorch-Style: Majestic Ash Flare!) Black & white dust spews out of Yoru's mouth, it fills the air all around Shizen's screaming thrashing body. Damn you kid it's not o...err, Disgusting Gurgles take place over shizens words, Flare...yoru lets slip from his mouth and the black dust ignites all around the enemie scorching and melting his whole body.

Yoru's Team had taken care of the hostile rogues awhile ago, they had just enough time to witness the destruction, that their leader is capable of. Sir, one shinobi starts off...do not question me Yoru interupts...I do what I must for my comrades and that is finale. The whole team stirred with silence and coughing, We must not wait for backup if there is any, take whatever you can and we will depart back to the ash.Release, Yoru yells and Gamashiro disappears with a poof sound, Here it is...he picks up shizens half melted headband, alright guys lets head back to the village.

The return back to the village was very welcoming for Yoru's team they reported directly to the kage himself confirming the mission was a success.The team walked through the main market district, and continued up to the higher section of the Hidden Ash and finally the kage's mannor.Yoru swiftly opens the door and walks inside, followed by his unit...Hello unit 17 the kage breaks the silence in the room, Hello sir...was the mission a success? yes it was sir,Yoru hands over the leaders headband along with everything els gathered. You men did well now get along with your day, YES SIR! (whole unit) Yoru started his walk back to his house, he stopped by at Hai neko Ichiba (Ash Cat Market) to pick up his favorite pack of smokes, Yoru lights up a smoke a waves by to the market workers.He walked a slow pace back towards the villager's homes, arriving in front of his house Yoru takes a long drag off his smoke, and drops it to the ground putting out the ember.He was greeted with wide smiles and hugs from both his parents asking about the mission, how was it? did anyone have to go beyond their limits?...I killed another shinobi today he states.The looks on his parents faces were calm and cool its alright son, his father says to him and holds his son's head close to his chest, we do things in life that we are never proud of...but you saved your unit...and thats all that matters, Yorus mother joins the hug.

That night moon bright Yoru sat in his room, with a wide open mind he shifted through the scrolls he had found years ago, pictures scattered about...he was going to make his legacy.He wrote up a letter explaining his reasons and why he would be gone to his parents, Yoru sealed the letter and placed it on the main rooms table along with all the scrolls and pictures.

Yoru left the Hidden ash village and headed for the Hidden Forrest village to make a name and bring back his clans name. He wandered two years before commuting to the Forrest village, he was 20 years old and with age comes wisdom he was a new man, a white linen head wrap with his clans crest was his new pride, a new short sword gained from training with Gamashiro in the caverns of toads.He had become very Intelligent, thus allowing him to progress even further into kenjutsu and ninjutsu, he had traveled far and wide for those two years spreading his clans name taking jobs far and wide protecting people and hunting rogue.After two years of wandering Yoru step foot on the Hidden Forrest's gate border, he lights up a smoke and walks into the village.He met personally with the kage and told the story of Kitsune and his clan.

Main Lore

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 21:25:08 by ToadSage »

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Yoru Satori
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 06:55:21 »
Looks/ Sounds cool my dude, can't wait to see the lore ^.^

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 06:57:32 »
Cool character, looking forward for more and stuff.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:08:22 »
Looks/ Sounds cool my dude, can't wait to see the lore ^.^
Cool character, looking forward for more and stuff.
Thanks you guys :D

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 09:50:17 »
New character noted!
I like the new design. The previous one seemed so scary :3

Offline Manuster

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 13:39:49 »
Wouldn't it have been better to just edit your last thread?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 18:15:36 »
New character noted!
I like the new design. The previous one seemed so scary :3
Lol he was scary looking Xd
Wouldn't it have been better to just edit your last thread?
Prehaps but im lazy and since I have a new character it only felt right to do this XD as the other was Himitsu and i also had the other thread lock/deleted soooo.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 23:44:24 »
BEST CHARACTER EVER MADE I LOVE IT
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 00:23:37 »
BEST CHARACTER EVER MADE I LOVE IT
Mars you sure know how to make a man happy XD

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 14:42:41 »
Cool char design and your clan's logo is very nice. Looking forward to your chars lore.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 15:56:56 »
very nice and cool char :D
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Rapho

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 19:41:17 »
Good job on the design. Waiting for the story ;)

I made this. Feel free to use it if you want.^^

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 19:52:09 »
Cool char design and your clan's logo is very nice. Looking forward to your chars lore.
Thanks taiga :D

very nice and cool char :D
Thanks Sanji :D
Good job on the design. Waiting for the story ;)

I made this. Feel free to use it if you want.^^
thanks man :D

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 23:35:19 »
ADDED LORE

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 00:07:12 »
Cool! I hope you actually get scorch style ingame! According to the FAQ u have 0.2% chance of getting it. (1/500)

P.s i hope I get it too
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness