Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64067
Latest: Miltonhic
New This Month: 4160
New This Week: 126
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73919
Total Topics: 20767
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 599
Total: 609
Marinaaxh
Miltonhic
Google (8)

Author Topic: WARNING! MANGA LAST PAGE! Naruto 698.  (Read 25845 times)

Offline Uchinja

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Uchinja has no influence.
  • I quitted this game, farewell everyone.
    • View Profile
WARNING! MANGA LAST PAGE! Naruto 698.
« on: October 29, 2014, 13:50:07 »
Well, that was unexpected...It was not a really good chapter, but the ending was shocking...I have nothing more to say lol...So, what do you think guys? is it what you expected or not? Well, 1 more chapter to go...  :(

THIS:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 16:58:53 by Uchinja »

I quitted this game, farewell everyone.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: WARNING! MANGA LAST PAGE! Naruto 698.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 14:03:26 »
Kind of bullshit. Apparently, TnJ worked on Sasuke the second after their last jutsu hit. I think it would be more interesting if one of them died. I'd prefer Nardo to die, but whatever.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 14:27:58 »
Ok, you know what? FUCK what I just said. This chapter was complete FUCKING HORSESHIT. I have never read such a damn retarded twist ever in my life. Suddenly, Sasuke just realizes he wants to bang Nardo and gives up on EVERY FUCKING USEFUL GOAL HES HAD. I would honestly rather live in fucking North Korea then have this chapter be legit. I didn't even realize how angry I was at this chapter until I broke out of the initial stun of this being the second to last chapter. Why THE FUCK did their arms even come off? Why didn't that shit happen ages ago when they first met in final valley? And of course, their blood IS FUCKING HOLDING HANDS OR SOME GAY SHIT.

Now Sasuke is going to start calling Nardo 'Naruto-Senpai'. This is fucking stupid. I'm seriously pissed at Sasuke and Kishimoto. Someone tell me this chapter is a fucking joke, because if not, that's not Sasuke in there. This Manga is now officially garbage. Way to end the fucking story, Kishimoto. Cunt.

Score:
Power of Friendship: 4362
Bad Guys: 0
Me: -164
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 14:34:54 »
I kinda liked this chapter, I like that they've made up and shit. And there arms being blown off is kinda sentimental, they both are missing the arm the other has.

Conclusion: Badass.

I'm not even mad.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 14:56:19 »
I kinda liked this chapter, I like that they've made up and shit. And there arms being blown off is kinda sentimental, they both are missing the arm the other has.

Conclusion: Badass.

I'm not even mad.
I did not expect them to lose arms tho. I was just like holy shit
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Uchinja

• Academy Student Poster
  • Uchinja has no influence.
  • I quitted this game, farewell everyone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 17:45:46 »
I...I just can't imagine them living with only 1 arm each...I mean Their power now is decreased because of that, how the hell will Naruto become Hokage with only 1 arm? both of them can't perform any hand sign, and that means their future is screwed, so I think this should be fixed in the next chapter. I made 3 possibilities:
1. Naruto will use his new Six Paths power to recover his hand as well as sasuke's hand (like he did with Kakashi's left eye).
2. Orochimaru and Kabuto will help them recover their arms with their advanced researches stuff.
3. They will implant Hashirama's cells into their missing arms.
So what do you think mates?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 17:53:14 by Uchinja »
I quitted this game, farewell everyone.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 17:56:13 »
Ok, who uploaded a fanfiction manga on Mangapanda? Or is this shit supposed to be canon?

Sasuke says that he's always felt Nardo's pain now? Mmmkay, then how about this:

or this

or this

So all the times he's tried to kill Nardo were in fact friendly spars in disguise? Am I being fucking kidding with? Or is negating previous facts one of TnJ's effects? Why is Kishi such a pussy, he might as well have killed Sasuke, wouldn't have bothered me as much as what happened this chapter. All those sentimental flashback panels, worthless. With such an ending, all I can say is: 404 FEELS NOT FOUND. Let me guess, now Sasuke will suddenly have a change of heart about Sakura and Nardo gets Hinata. Kishi managed to do but one thing this chapter: RUSTLE MY JIMMIES. I'm seriously considering not reading the final chapter. On top of all the above BS we see a brilliant idea: Let's give Kakashi the most powerful known Rinnegan because him being given BS temporary most OP Mangekyo and complete control over the Perfect Susanoo was not enough...

So to sum up, I think Kishi should grow some fucking balls. I'm sick of all the symmetrical shit in Naruto (one lost an arm, the other did as well). One of them should have died today with no TnJ, the one dying should have went down like a real boss.

I...I just can't imagine them living with only 1 arm each...I mean Their power now is decreased because of that, how the hell will Naruto become Hokage with only 1 arm? both of them can't perform any hand sign, and that means their future is screwed
They both have 2 arms in the movie, although Nardo's is bandaged. On top of that, even if they had only one for the rest of their lives, a fodder like Haku and Minato was able to do one handed seals, so they should be able to. Sasuke's also ambidextrous so it's even easier for him.

so I think this should be fixed in the next chapter. I made 3 possibilities:
1. Naruto will use his Six Paths Sage Technique to recover his hand as well as sasuke's hand (like he did with Kakashi's left eye).
2. Orochimaru and Kabuto will help them recover their arms with their advanced researches stuff.
1. I doubt it since he needs his seal and his (dominant) right arm. The seal's disappeared when they sealed Kaguya.
2. I doubt it's going to be one of them. Oro isn't a real med and Kabuto's already saved Sasuke's life once. It's most probably going to be Sakura's last useful deed. Her fangirl tears will cure the wound and help regrow the lost limb.
3. Hashirama drugs traffic will be strictly forbidden once Nardo gets the political power.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 17:57:57 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 18:03:42 »
Firstly, this chapter made me liquid in my pants(jk) too much talk, not enough action, whats up with Kakashi and Sakura? And why didnt Sasuke offer his eyes to Naruto instead to Kakashi? How lame is that -_-
Imagine Naruto with Sasuke`s rinnegan and EMS, he would be the biggest badass there is! :O
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 02:53:13 »
Ok, who uploaded a fanfiction manga on Mangapanda? Or is this shit supposed to be canon?

Sasuke says that he's always felt Nardo's pain now? Mmmkay, then how about this:

or this

or this

So all the times he's tried to kill Nardo were in fact friendly spars in disguise? Am I being fucking kidding with? Or is negating previous facts one of TnJ's effects? Why is Kishi such a pussy, he might as well have killed Sasuke, wouldn't have bothered me as much as what happened this chapter. All those sentimental flashback panels, worthless. With such an ending, all I can say is: 404 FEELS NOT FOUND. Let me guess, now Sasuke will suddenly have a change of heart about Sakura and Nardo gets Hinata. Kishi managed to do but one thing this chapter: RUSTLE MY JIMMIES. I'm seriously considering not reading the final chapter. On top of all the above BS we see a brilliant idea: Let's give Kakashi the most powerful known Rinnegan because him being given BS temporary most OP Mangekyo and complete control over the Perfect Susanoo was not enough...

So to sum up, I think Kishi should grow some fucking balls. I'm sick of all the symmetrical shit in Naruto (one lost an arm, the other did as well). One of them should have died today with no TnJ, the one dying should have went down like a real boss.

I...I just can't imagine them living with only 1 arm each...I mean Their power now is decreased because of that, how the hell will Naruto become Hokage with only 1 arm? both of them can't perform any hand sign, and that means their future is screwed
They both have 2 arms in the movie, although Nardo's is bandaged. On top of that, even if they had only one for the rest of their lives, a fodder like Haku and Minato was able to do one handed seals, so they should be able to. Sasuke's also ambidextrous so it's even easier for him.

so I think this should be fixed in the next chapter. I made 3 possibilities:
1. Naruto will use his Six Paths Sage Technique to recover his hand as well as sasuke's hand (like he did with Kakashi's left eye).
1. I doubt it since he needs his seal and his (dominant) right arm. The seal's disappeared when they sealed Kaguya.
2. I doubt it's going to be one of them. Oro isn't a real med and Kabuto's already saved Sasuke's life once. It's most probably going to be Sakura's last useful deed. Her fangirl tears will cure the wound and help regrow the lost limb.
3. Hashirama drugs traffic will be strictly forbidden once Nardo gets the political power.
lol m4 your angry. I do agree sasuke was trying to kill naruto those times, and i definitely agree how weird it is that sasuke all of a sudden is just like "hey i like you now, forget the times i tried to kill you."

Offline Ruffin1t

• Kyuubi Sennin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Ruffin1t has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 03:01:32 »
 Naruto will get his arm back, lel

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 15:18:19 »

For those who haven't seen it yet.

Offline Ruffin1t

• Kyuubi Sennin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Ruffin1t has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 15:27:37 »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 15:29:23 »
Yeah well, Obito did warn us after all. I really hope Sasuke's getting an automail.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 05:12:42 »
For those of you who wanna see it, here's the full length trailer:

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 14:36:59 »
For those of you who wanna see it, here's the full length trailer:
Thats an epic trailer. Too many hinata scenes tho