Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64460
Latest: XXXVIIPr
New This Month: 329
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76647
Total Topics: 22191
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 819
Total: 830
EdithSoure
Veronagap
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (7)

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 40534 times)

Offline waly206

Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 22:12:26 »
GOD DAMM!!
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Manuster

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2016, 23:16:40 »
I employ a prostitute to seduce SirTroll and kill him in his sleep. She then brings his dead body and I undergo surgery to copy his voice, eyes, fingerprints...*shivers* and face.

I then impersonate him for all eternity.
Yay.
Lucky me.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2016, 21:42:26 »
Drops Nuclear bombs on your ass, gets gas masks cleans up dead bodies waits a couple of year for nuclear effects to lessen before moving in and setting up building made up of titanium which can withstand explosion and has gas ventilation system which prevents poison gas and other harmful gases , "aahhh yesh my own little deathstar."

I own the Hill
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2016, 22:02:59 »
Drops Nuclear bombs on your ass, gets gas masks cleans up dead bodies waits a couple of year for nuclear effects to lessen before moving in and setting up building made up of titanium which can withstand explosion and has gas ventilation system which prevents poison gas and other harmful gases , "aahhh yesh my own little deathstar."

I own the Hill

The rules are:
-Don't destroy the hill please ( on a different forum it only took about 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with 50lb's of c4...damn combat engineers)
@Yamasukage
Try again please, I'm pretty confident if you throw a nuclear bomb on the mountain that you'll destroy it.
Your entry is invalid, and against the game rules.

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2016, 22:14:21 »

I own the Hill

The rules are:
-Don't destroy the hill please ( on a different forum it only took about 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with 50lb's of c4...damn combat engineers)
@Yamasukage
Try again please, I'm pretty confident if you throw a nuclear bomb on the mountain that you'll destroy it.
Your entry is invalid, and against the game rules.
I hate you Nova (-_- ) like if I had a knife in my hand I'd put it in your eye (-_- ) jk dude XD

Plants hacker near Manuster which hacks into russian military base, Russia quickly pick up the hacking signal and send an entire fleet towards Manuster they embarrass him and completely slaughter the fool
I put up an unhackable titanium military base with state of the art tech, make it gas proof and resistant to explosions and offers highly trained Ninja's from Taiwan lots of money for them to work and I hire a fake batman to watch for intruders and I begin creating Kryptonian cells

I now control the Hill (I'll kill you Nova don't even look here (-_-). )

Offline Manuster

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2016, 01:47:18 »
The rules are:
Russia quickly pick up the hacking signal and send an entire fleet towards Manuster they embarrass him and completely slaughter the fool

Sorry to burst your bubble babes but an entire fleet of Russia's air force would destroy my homely, innocent hill.

There's no weaponry that would destroy ST's lovely defenses without destroying the hill.

But at least you tried. :*

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2016, 01:52:05 »
I hire Putin, i'm rushing B.

I now control the Hill alongside my brother Putin. Сукаааа

Offline Manuster

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2016, 01:56:54 »
I hire Putin, i'm rushing B.

I now control the Hill alongside my brother Putin. Сукаааа

I hire Putin. I speak Russian. And I sell him English secrets.

Kek I control the Hill.

Offline waly206

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2016, 03:49:27 »
I hire a group of elite undercover mercenaries to kill Putin and throw manuster to the ocean with a boat( no food only water)and build lighting charge fences and 5 walls of the strongest and thickest metal on the planet and the height of the burj khalifa inside metal dome made with same metal as the walls,  outside of that is defended by rail guns, helicopers, tanks, ground soldiers, ninjas, and missiles of the strogest kind
To protect the hill.

I CONTROL THE HILL

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:56:08 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:02 »
The rules are:
Russia quickly pick up the hacking signal and send an entire fleet towards Manuster they embarrass him and completely slaughter the fool

Sorry to burst your bubble babes but an entire fleet of Russia's air force would destroy my homely, innocent hill.

There's no weaponry that would destroy ST's lovely defenses without destroying the hill.

But at least you tried. :*
Manuster your going to die I promise you that bruh (-_- )

I pay one of your ninjas to assassinate everybody and then brainwash your troops into believing you're a crap leader then I start a hostile up rising your troops kill each other I go up to your base with my bazooka and I shoot it at you
I hire russian troops I get titanium base with a titanium bunker and with gas filters and I get guns hundred/thousands/millions heck they're all produced by Tony Stark

I control the hill me no excuses it's mine!

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2016, 11:10:51 »
Tony Stark was working for me and he ordered all his machines and stuff to execute you while your death was being broadcast over every screen in the world, then all your troops lose the will to stand up to me, and all the people that were gonna side with the other person that was to take the hill had lost their balls and gave up on the hill.
I hire all the countries and forces in the whole wide world and, and they all work under me like dogs.

I build a castle which only me and a selected few get to be in, avoiding assassination, I also Tony Stark's machines checking every freaking place in the whole hill, yes even underground.

I now siege the hill.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2016, 11:25:52 »
Seeing as noone has destroyed my defenses yet, I active my EMP tower (rendering all of your machines useless) and I then magnetically manipulate some of the antimatter that for some reason is still there, and I entirely annihilate anything not owned by me. After seeing the pure destructive power I wield, every country in the world bows down to me as their god. I walk in and throw you to into the moat.

I expand the field so that it is constantly on, and I turn the antimatter moat into an antimatter ballistic shield, which encompasses the entire complex, as that it is now impenetrable

I then take some magic pills so that I don't die of old age.

I now control the hill

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2016, 11:29:16 »
You were dreaming, and when you woke up smiling you cry in desperation.
I had a dream of a man that told me of some machines that are still working that aren't mine and that could end my reign. I quickly order my squads to go destroy the machines making the hill impregnable.

I still reign over the hill.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2016, 13:26:20 »
Seeing as noone has destroyed my defenses yet, I active my EMP tower (rendering all of your machines useless) and I then magnetically manipulate some of the antimatter that for some reason is still there, and I entirely annihilate anything not owned by me. After seeing the pure destructive power I wield, every country in the world bows down to me as their god. I walk in and throw you to into the moat.

I expand the field so that it is constantly on, and I turn the antimatter moat into an antimatter ballistic shield, which encompasses the entire complex, as that it is now impenetrable

I then take some magic pills so that I don't die of old age.

I now control the hill

What he said^^
I stole his identity so 'me' and 'I' actually refer to...me ;)

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2016, 09:47:22 »
When someone gets killed, are they still in the game? o.o