Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 827
Total: 836
Kyliebob
Google (8)

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 39226 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 16:46:40 »
Using a thermonuclear bomb of aproximate yield over 9000 megatonnes, I destroy everything in the area, including dati.

@SirTroll
Destroying everything in the area and thus also destroying the hill, so you destroyed the hill which was against the rules?

I'm fine if it gets somewhat competitive / taken serious, but don't go overboard and destroy the hill. ty.
Ok, but can you destroy it and then rebuild it? e.g
I nuke the hill, destroying it and I then rebuild the hill
I now have the hill

Nope, destroying it in the first place is against the rule ^.^
Same goes for anyone else thinking of using too many explosive power though.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 17:02:24 »
Ill hold that in mind.

Using a team of top physicists, I generate a hyper-kinetic relativistic field of gravitational waves, which I use to project hyper-frequent dimensional alloys into the rift of dispersion, and I use thermobaric nuclei of hyperium conduits to reveal the dispersionate tricluders of space - time. Using this quantum gyroscope, I beam gaseous antimatter into nanofractures into Shiv's lower cranium, fusing his synapses, causing the disporortionate analysis of post-mortem recovery, leading the world's political leaders to believe that he died of being too stupid. I then use venture capitalism to invest in hedge-funds that don't exist and therefore crash the economic plain the world plunges into a great depression akin to the one commenced by the wall-street crash, grating a new era of extremism. amok the chaos, i walk up the hill and plant a flag with my face into the top. I then use my quantum entanglement gyroscope to annihilate anything that poses a threat within 3 miles (including bullets)

I now have the hill.

@Shivraj You really wanna mess with that? ;P

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 17:08:09 »
Found this forum game on a different forum and thought it might've been a funny thing to do here as well.

the name of the game is: "I now control the hill"

The rules are:
-You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner. I.E., stealth/brute force/unconventional tactics/etc
-Nothing is off limits

Yeah hey......... this is completely off topic. But I'm really scratching my head right now... So is rule 2 "Nothing is off Limits" do you mean there are no limits or is it that Nothing is off Limits... Like is Limits(you know limits, right? like the guy) unbeatable in this game or something or is he an Easy win? Thanks for the reply

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 17:25:33 »
Ill hold that in mind.

Using a team of top physicists, I generate a hyper-kinetic relativistic field of gravitational waves, which I use to project hyper-frequent dimensional alloys into the rift of dispersion, and I use thermobaric nuclei of hyperium conduits to reveal the dispersionate tricluders of space - time. Using this quantum gyroscope, I beam gaseous antimatter into nanofractures into Shiv's lower cranium, fusing his synapses, causing the disporortionate analysis of post-mortem recovery, leading the world's political leaders to believe that he died of being too stupid. I then use venture capitalism to invest in hedge-funds that don't exist and therefore crash the economic plain the world plunges into a great depression akin to the one commenced by the wall-street crash, grating a new era of extremism. amok the chaos, i walk up the hill and plant a flag with my face into the top. I then use my quantum entanglement gyroscope to annihilate anything that poses a threat within 3 miles (including bullets)

I now have the hill.

Quote from: Nova
-Has to be somewhat realistic, so no sci-fi or fantasy stuff.
Troll, pls...

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 17:28:36 »
Ill hold that in mind.

I now have the hill.

again, follow the rules or you WILL regret fighting me in a battle of science.
(gonna let this be simple)
I do nothing. Gathering the world's best scientists I figure out the secret to immortality, we just had to clone ourselves. I am immortal, you die in a measly 100 years.

I now have the hill

really though, starting from the post that didn't break any rules

dati's post

I hire 10 assassins to kill you, and walk up the hill, turns out you were just sitting on the hill and not doing anything, unprotected, so we just killed you and built a small house, with a whole army base extending miles from the hill, with extraordinary security, 60 feet tall walls around the base, near the base of the walls many cameras that detect threats from ants, to thermonuclear missiles and shoot them to exterminate them, also having missiles to blow up any missiles heading towards the base, the base has UNHACKABLE security measurements and a bunker that once locked from the inside releases a poison gas to the outside world so that no one other than the people in the bunker can stay alive, inside the base.

I now have the hill.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 22:42:30 »
I report every house on the hill since they have no registered adresses and were built illegally. After state takes the hill back as a property of state. I open a real estate agency and sell it for good money
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:19:11 by misi4444 »
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 12:54:20 »
I report every house on the hill since they have no registered adresses and were built illegally. After state takes the hill back as a property of state I open a real estate agency and sell it for good money
but it's a US army base... and you didn't say I now have the hill at the end

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2016, 14:23:30 »

dati's post

I hire 10 assassins to kill you, and walk up the hill, turns out you were just sitting on the hill and not doing anything, unprotected, so we just killed you and built a small house, with a whole army base extending miles from the hill, with extraordinary security, 60 feet tall walls around the base, near the base of the walls many cameras that detect threats from ants, to thermonuclear missiles and shoot them to exterminate them, also having missiles to blow up any missiles heading towards the base, the base has UNHACKABLE security measurements and a bunker that once locked from the inside releases a poison gas to the outside world so that no one other than the people in the bunker can stay alive, inside the base.

I now have the hill.

Gotta keep it simple

first of i acquire a horizontal underground drill ,with a drill made out of magnesium alloy which easily pierces the strongest of metals, i drill below your base all the way to your bunker i simply enter it, lock myself inside and your ultimate defense mechanism kills you, yep that's right your whole base was wiped out by your poison.

I pour oil on all your lifeless bodies and and light a fire to dispose of you, before i take over base change the coulor to black and extend the defenses to at least fifty meters below the ground before but keeping all the designs you mad for your base

I now have the hill.
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 14:31:11 »

dati's post

I now have the hill.

Gotta keep it simple

first of i acquire a horizontal underground drill ,with a drill made out of magnesium alloy which easily pierces the strongest of metals, i drill below your base all the way to your bunker i simply enter it, lock myself inside and your ultimate defense mechanism kills you, yep that's right your whole base was wiped out by your poison.

I pour oil on all your lifeless bodies and and light a fire to dispose of you, before i take over base change the coulor to black and extend the defenses to at least fifty meters below the ground before but keeping all the designs you mad for your base

I now have the hill.
I made the security systems so I can hack them

I hack the systems to fire all the missiles on Yamasukage, I then simply walk in by showing my pass to the camera systems.

I now have the hill

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 14:39:19 »
lol i hate you
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 16:34:00 »
Using a super powerful camera, I record what your pass looks like and how you hacked the security, and perfectly copy both. I undergo plastic surgery to make myself look like you and I walk pas all the cameras in the same way you did. I enter the base unharmed and execute you brutally with my $300 dollar CS:GO rainbow camo butterfly knife. I use my new-found hacking knowledge to reprogram the system to make it entirely unhackable without having a full CT scan that perfectly matches me whilst I think about a secret thing. I remove the 'pass' system and make the floor out if magnesium alloy and pure diamond layers. I set up anti-orbital defences and fully modernise the current defences using project STAR WARS (america's laser-based anti missile system).
I now have the hill

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 18:34:15 »
Using a super powerful camera, I record what your pass looks like and how you hacked the security, and perfectly copy both. I undergo plastic surgery to make myself look like you and I walk pas all the cameras in the same way you did. I enter the base unharmed and execute you brutally with my $300 dollar CS:GO rainbow camo butterfly knife. I use my new-found hacking knowledge to reprogram the system to make it entirely unhackable without having a full CT scan that perfectly matches me whilst I think about a secret thing. I remove the 'pass' system and make the floor out if magnesium alloy and pure diamond layers. I set up anti-orbital defences and fully modernise the current defences using project STAR WARS (america's laser-based anti missile system).
I now have the hill

I get a group of 500 ninjas and samurai to attack your hill, before that we throw a giant EMP bomb disabling any systems and allowing us to pass through. We go through all your defenses and such using ninja skills that have been implemented through training for 40 years. We get a diamond drill that are bigger than Big Bertha and cut through that magnesium and diamond floors, as we move in we also steal your moms cookies. We move in with our swords to your location, as you have noticed our arrival you sent every man in your base against us with Guns un-effected by the EMP. We, then move in a Spartan formation with spiked riot shields that deflect all bullets and begin to push your men back until they are surrounded. Then the front row launch the spikes on their riot shields and kill half your men, the second row do the same thing and its goes on and on until all your men are dead. We find where you are hiding, using our ninja sense we realise you have defenses also not effected by the EMP and you have a minigun with you that would tear through our riot shields. So we do this the easy way, we pick up a sniper that one of your tower guards had, then we go back to your office, you out of surprise fire your minigun and kill 3 samurai and 1 ninja. The ninja holding the gun gets angry and then jumps in and MLG 360 noscopes you, but you also manage to kill him. We then find the security system and destroy it, disabling everything. We then find your mom in the office. I now remove everything you have built and instead sit on the hill doing nothing and just put the hill on eBay for 50 million dollars for anyone to buy, since we don't wish to reach to war and violence anyone can buy it, even if you come back from the dead, and the buyer will be under our protection while building the hill and no harm would be endured to him.

I now have the hill.
(and your mom)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 18:44:14 »
I pay cryptonexin an unsigned bill of 50 million dollars, and surprised by the zeros on the bill he more than gladly accepted it without looking at whether it was legitimate or not.
Back owning the Hill I build a pool as the summer got rather close, I am now enjoying a few drinks whilst going off the waterslide.

I now have the hill.

(totally serious pls.)

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 18:52:37 »
I make a anonymous police complaint about nova wasting water with his waterslide in the middle of summer, and then report the faked bill. Nova is thrown into jail for forgery, and I hire a ultimate assassin to recover my mum from crypto - but he fails. I send mars, and crypto kills himself because mars' wont notice him, so I recover my mother. I then declare my land as an embassy of Russia, and get diplomatic immunity and backing by both the USSR and America. Then I go down the waterslide myself ;)

I now have the hill.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 19:00:46 »
I make a anonymous police complaint about nova wasting water with his waterslide in the middle of summer, and then report the faked bill. Nova is thrown into jail for forgery, and I hire a ultimate assassin to recover my mum from crypto - but he fails. I send mars, and crypto kills himself because mars' wont notice him, so I recover my mother. I then declare my land as an embassy of Russia, and get diplomatic immunity and backing by both the USSR and America. Then I go down the waterslide myself ;)

I now have the hill.
as long as he pays for it it's okay, you can't get him in jail because of him wasting water.