(1/54) > >>

Batt:
Tsukegami Clan

Clan Leader:
Nao Tsukegami (Batt)

Village Affiliation:
Hidden Hill

Clan history:
Dai Tsukegami, The founder of the Tsukegami clan, was a shinobi renowned for his combat prowess. Displaying great strength and stamina in his fights while also holding an arsenal of jutsu in different natures made him a terrifying opponent. His opponents recognizing him by the absence of color in his hair, being the color white, earning him the surname "Tsukegami" meaning, "false hair".

Dai had two sons: "Ko" and "Yo" with his wife, Airi Tsukegami. Both inheriting Dai's great strength and stamina proved to be just as formidable on the battlefield as their father. During this time period the shinobi world was chaotic and unstable with many countries at war, neighboring clans fighting each other for territory and resources. Dai eventually losing his life during this war passed down the Tsukegami leadership to his sons, Ko and Yo. After the war had subsided Ko and Yo assisted in the upcoming of what would become an organized community of shinobi: Okagakure, The Village Hidden in Hills. The older brother Ko becoming the leader of the village known as the "Kage" and guiding Okagakure into fruition.

Generations later the Tsukegami clan grew into a dominant clan of Okagakure. The clan currently being led by Ko's great grandson, Nao Tsukegami. Nao has no aspiration of being the villages kage as his great grandfather was. The Kage election is underway as Okagakure attempts to elect a suitable kage. Nao being a potential candidate has not expressed interest, instead he hopes the position is filled by a shinobi that will continue to lead the village into prosperity.

Unique traits:
Each family member of the Tsukegami clan carries the trait of having white hair.

Strengths:
Multiple chakra natures
Fast reflexes
Strength
Stamina

Weaknesses:
Genjutsu

Rival clans:
None

Allied clans:

* Kirishima Clan
* Himitsu Clan
* Doruhasu
Clan Members:

* Batt (Nao Tsukegami)
* KurumaTensei(Tensei Tsukegami)
* Uzumaki Hari (Tsukegami Hari)
* Sage32801 (Tai Tsukegami)
* Lussuria (Lussuria Tsukegami)
* Komeno (Kazuo Tsukegami)
* BobHuckle3rd (Sakashi Tsukegami)
* Fedro (DaisukeTsukegami)
* ExpensiveKoala (Tsukegami Hakuya)
* Hatake Raito (Tsukegami Raito)
* Gynx (Shingen Tsukegami)
* Itsuki00 (Masaki Tsukegami)
* Samin (Kamin Tsukegami)
* Haruno Akaya (Akaya Tsukegami)
* Sora_Taiyka (Sora Tsukegami)
* Waly206 (Toichi Tsukegami)
* Skynght (Datebyon Tsukegami)
* mamoudou52404 (Harukoo Tsukegami)
* Manuster (Manuster Tsukegami)
* Psykho (Psykho Tsukegami)
* Trafalgar (Law Tsukegami)
* Juniorra (Roda Tsukegami)
* Orion (Keneva Tsukegami)
* KunaiHunter619 (Kunai Tsukegami)
* Gaara Kasai (Gaara Tsukegami)
* Artemis (Aly Tsukegami)
* trvvpkvvng (Tejini Tsukegami)
* Sewshut (Nuu Tsukegami)
Rules:
1.Respect your clan
2.Train Hard
3.Have Fun

Application:
1. Name:
2. Gender:
3. Specialization(Ninjutsu,Taijutsu,Kenjutsu):
4. Chakra Nature(s):

KurumaTensei:
1.What is your name? KurumaTensei
2.Will you aspire to reach the rank of Jounin?:of course!
3.Will you be able to refrain from using Genjutsu?:It will be as usual as breathing
4.Will you protect the Hidden Hill with your life?:if I fight for what I love will not be possible to defeat
5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?:I'll do my best
6.Will you protect your family at all costs?:those who break the rules are scum, but they leave behind a friend are but dross

Batt:

--- Quote from: KurumaTensei on May 22, 2015, 02:52:41 ---1.What is your name? KurumaTensei 2.Will you aspire to reach the rank of Jounin?:of course! 3.Will you be able to refrain from using Genjutsu?:It will be as usual as breathing 4.Will you protect the Hidden Hill with your life?:if I fight for what I love will not be possible to defeat 5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?:I'll do my best 6.Will you protect your family at all costs?:those who break the rules are scum, but they leave behind a friend are but dross

--- End quote ---

I welcome you to the Family, Tensei Tsukegami.

Uzumaki Hari:
1.What is your name? It has to be a clan name Ex: "Nao Tsukegami":Can I use Tsukegami HAri
2.Will you aspire to reach the rank of Jounin?:Yes
3.Will you be able to refrain from using Genjutsu?:Genjutsu?....what is that
4.Will you protect the Hidden Hill with your life?:Loving my motherland is in my blood
5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?:I would gladly help the next generation
6.Will you protect your family at all costs?:Yes
(ps:i wanted to be the first to join :'( )

Batt:

--- Quote from: Uzumaki Hari on May 22, 2015, 07:11:57 ---1.What is your name? It has to be a clan name Ex: "Nao Tsukegami":Can I use Tsukegami HAri
2.Will you aspire to reach the rank of Jounin?:Yes
3.Will you be able to refrain from using Genjutsu?:Genjutsu?....what is that
4.Will you protect the Hidden Hill with your life?:Loving my motherland is in my blood
5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?:I would gladly help the next generation
6.Will you protect your family at all costs?:Yes
(ps:i wanted to be the first to join :'( )

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Famiy, Hari Tsukegami a.k.a Ryu! Haha ya Tensei happened to be there when I first made the post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version