Forum > Naruto Manga

Naruto Gaiden Chapter 700+7

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mars:
Not sure, but a lot of people post the actual manga and I sometimes end up accidentally scrolling down and seeing a massive spoiler. You used a link :)

Uzumaki Hari:

--- Quote from: Mars on June 11, 2015, 20:46:01 ---Not sure, but a lot of people post the actual manga and I sometimes end up accidentally scrolling down and seeing a massive spoiler. You used a link :)

--- End quote ---
In my previous manga post i did the same thing but Karlos_Baron said that i should use a link so now i used a link........:)

tomurn:
Do you guys know how many chapters they will be doing? we talking whole new series or just a mini series?

Konohuro:
I think it's a big one. Sadara or Sarada- I never remember- is the result of a UchihaxUzumaki, a very powerful creature or something that will save the world from a big threat and shit, most probably...

misi4444:
Honestly, I dislike most of the new characters. In this new manga I saw only annoying characters so far. When you think filler is the worst that can happen, you just face with Sarada and her annoying fat girlfriend. I thought I won't see more annoying characters than Sakura, but these 2 just surpassed her. Anyway, this mother thing is just being like that South Park episode when Cartman was looking for his real father, except this is not funny and I don't give a damn this time :D I hope the manga will focus on Boruto soon. Even another Uzumaki storyline  would be better than this wannabe brasilian soap opera.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version