Forum > Naruto Fanworks

Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation

(1/43) > >>

Leebz:
Description of the story: This story is set 10 years after my last story Himitsu Legacy but focuses more around the characters made by the Himitsu Clan. I hope this is laid out a lot better and you enjoy. I have tried to involve  as many people as I can but didn't want to lose sight of the plot so if I haven't included your character it does not mean I have anything against you or that I don't like you. It just means I couldn't find a role for your character to play THIS time.

Description of my writing style: I like to think I write in my own style..
Chapter Number
Scenery in brackets [ ]
Time, Day
Focus character
Story

Chapter 1[Hidden Forest Village, Home of Onimaro]
6:30AM, Day 1
Onimaro

Onimaro woke up at his usual time. It was the anniversary of him and his wife, Mika. He crawled out of bed, very carefully not to wake his sleeping wife, and headed to the kitchen. As he headed to the kitchen he checked on his two little boys, sleeping away in their own beds. Today also marked the day that his sons will enroll into the ninja academy.

He checked the cupboards to make his family a special meal to celebrate such an eventful day. The kitchen was not too big but big enough to house the family. It was a pretty open style house with the only doors being sliding ones that separated the bedrooms. It had clean wooden floors and everything the family needed to be happy.

As Onimaro started to cook, his sons walked in and as they were about to speak Onimaro turned quickly to hush them, holding his finger to his own lips. The boys looked at each other, baffled and he waved his hand to signal them to sit down for breakfast. The boys did so with smiles on their faces as they knew that they were starting the ninja academy.

The first son, Kurai, was 10 years old with mid-length blue hair, with bangs and spiked from the back. He was proud of his blue hair because it had not ran in the Himitsu family for centuries, dating back to the founder of their clan. This attracted a lot of good attention to him, attention he enjoyed.

The second son, Kazuki was very intelligent for his young age and showed great potential. So much so that he was allowed to start the ninja academy spite being two years younger than his brother, Kurai. He had white spiked hair like his father and his mothers eyes. Spite being younger, he shared the same height as Kurai.

As Onimaro finished making breakfast his wife came in with a healthy glow.
"Good morning!" Mika greeted her family in a soft yet happy tone.
"Morning mother." the boys said excitedly as she sat down at her place at the table.
"Happy Anniversary, dear." Onimaro stated as he kissed his wife on the cheek quickly, making her blush.
Mika took in a long breath through her nose and asked "What smells so good?"
Onimaro smiled "I cooked miso soup, natto, steamed rice and grilled fish. It's just about ready."

Onimaro served the meal to his family with a smile and took a seat.
Mika looked at her children and asked them "What do you say to your father?"
They smiled big with stomachs rumbling yelling "Thanks for the food!" as they tucked into their breakfast.
Onimaro laughed as he also began to eat.

Once everyone was done with their breakfast, Onimaro began to clear the table.
"Dad, can we go get ready for the academy now?" Kurai asked excitedly.
"Of course, we wouldn't want you boys to be late now, would we?" Onimaro replied with a sense of humour in his voice.
The boys quickly left for their rooms to get ready.

Mika smiled as she helped clean up. "Will you be taking them?" she asked.
"Yeah, they seem pretty excited," Onimaro laughed as he washed the dishes.
"Well,as long as I get to spend the rest of the day with you," Mika chimed.

A few hours later, the boys came out in their day wear. Kurais outfit consisted on a black shirt with the Himitsu logo branded on his back and grey shorts with the classic footwear that most ninja wore. Kazuki wore a white shirt with the Himitsu logo branded on his back, similar to the style of his brother. This gave them the nickname of 'The Feng Shui brothers of Himitsu' due to their Yin and Yang appearance.
"All set?" Onimaro asks his sons.
The boys nodded as they said farewell to their mother and hit the road.

Reminance:
I like it so far ^^
Good job ready for next chapter hehe :P

Mars:
Bias aside, this story is amazing. looking forward to the next chapter!
Good job :D

bloberfish:
same, great job Leebz :D

Leebz:
Thanks guys! I will try and release a chapter every Monday for now and if I have a lot of chapters backed up I may start releasing every Monday, Wednesday & Friday :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version