Forum > Programming

SLO Voice Command

(1/3) > >>

Quadruped:
English

Hi, I make some voice control to make jutsu in SLO. Simple program written in Python.
I will send a VIDEO later, but you can try.

Portuguese

Ola! Criei um comando de voz em Python, para fazer JUTSU no SLO.
Mais tarde vou atualizar o topico com um VIDEO, mas voces podem baixar e tentar.

Github: https://github.com/Iazzetta/slo-voice-command

Mars:
So you're saying I can scream chidori and it will cast for me?
fuck yeah.

SirTroll:

--- Quote from: Mars on June 06, 2016, 17:21:27 ---So you're saying I can scream chidori and it will cast for me?
fuck yeah.

--- End quote ---
I seriously want this
like now

Dragon6624:
This sounds really damned cool tbh ^_^).

I am wondering though, will this be:
~You state the name (Ex: "Chidori!") into the mic
~Mic states it into the game
~Jutsu sequence begins

--Or will the mic-statement be silent/soft? If it's silent/soft, you 'could' potentially have players gaining a significant advantage in combat by not having to focus on key-sequences, thereby leading to significant jutsu-casting speed advantages for players able/willing to utilize a mic. If, on the other hand, the mic-statement is *clearly* stated into the game, other players might still have a good chance of recognizing it and preparing a counter for said jutsu.

P.S. Just an after-thought, but would speaking it in --say, German-- be viable? If it isn't English-Locked, could you potentially have players overwhelming others ignorant of certain languages with foreign speech? ((No offence intended to speakers of other languages, the fact that you guys can speak and type two languages is awesome in my mind -- I just prefer balance in game-mechanics)).

Quadruped:
In this post, I'm just showing how I made a voice command to execute the jutsu. It really works and is already executing the jutsu. But it needs to be improved. I do not know if it will be integrated with the game, but it would be a good idea. I did it only for studies or for interested users use. Soon I make a .exe to be easy to use. Perhaps @Vreg can think of the voice command feature to the jutsu. It would not be a bad idea, but needs to be well defined.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version