Forum > Programming

Custom Animation, creating them.

(1/2) > >>

Kakashi Natsu:
Hey guys, im back.
im creating a game with a friend of mine thats a survival type. Its mmorpg with unity. Only issue that im seeing is how to create custom animations. I been using mixamo, but sooner or later im gonna have to create my own. Anyone know how to get started on it.

thank you,
Matt
Edit by Nova:
I removed the link to your game, as that could be seen as advertising which is against the rules.

Lumen:
Hello, Matt. My suggestion is to open blender and learn to use it for animation. Try a simple walk cycle and don't stop until you've learned the general basics as to how a walk cycle functions.

Kakashi Natsu:
My friend has blender and did use it for animations and when he imported it into unity, it turned out bad, he said it worked fine in blender, but when he transferred it over, it failed. The animations were off. is there a way to do it in unity?

Lumen:
Describe off in this situtation...Tell your friend to check the coordinate reference system.

Kakashi Natsu:
Alright. Although i don't know what that means, I'll tell him. I'm gonna start a new post on an issue im having with raycast, if thats alright with the rules, since its a different topic. But thank you for helping me. Good Day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version