Forum > Games

Registration for My Story! Deadline - Saturday 26 November

(1/11) > >>

Diamond Lee:
YOU NEED TO HAVE A CHARACTER TO DO THIS
Yo everyone. Its me. I'm the dude that does the SLO interviews.

This post is a registering post, and while its technically not a forum game, I still put it here. Here's the gist.
I just got this big inspiration, to write a story with a shite ton of SLO characters, all fighting. I want the most possible characters in the story. I have already asked all of the kages personally, as well as some other prominent people. If you want to be in this story, which I think would be really cool (the more the merrier) please post down here according to this template. If i have already contacted you about this through other means, dont post here.  Once you fill it out, no more work necessary from you, I will do the writing.

CHARACTER NAME :
CHARACTER RANK IN VILLAGE: You may change this from you character page, as i do not want only jonin in this story xD. Please make rank according to what skill your character has.
CHARACTER ABILITY/SKILL: 1-20.  1 is academy student. 3 is genin. 8 is new chuunin. 8-13 experienced chuunin. 14-19 jonin. 20 kage level. PLEASE BE HONEST, i need every type of ninja in this story. Skill does not necessarily affect if you will die early on or not. This skill does not need to be fighting, you can be a medic. (hoping to have iryo buntai in this story) if you are a medic, just specify it here, and do the 1-20, 20 being tsunade level
ROGUE? Y OR N: Do not worry, if yes, you character can still be featured prominently as much as for a village ninja. once again, this does not need to be like n your char pagre.
EVIL at heart? by this i mean you litterally would kill just for fun, or for money. If you are truly EVIL at heart, then you will be on the "bad" side. Being rogue or village does not affect this
YOUR VILLAGE IF YOU ARE NOT ROGUE:
LINK to your char page!

IMPORTANT: BY FILLING THIS OUT, YOU WILL KNOW THAT: I HAVE AGREED TO RESPECT YOUR CHARACTER FROM YOUR CHARACTER PAGE AND/OR INFO YOU PROVIDE ME. YOU HAVE AGREED THAT YOUR CHARACTER MAY DIE EARLY OR NOT AT ALL, OR MAY NOT EVEN APPEAR IN THE STORY. I WILL CHOOSE THE ROLE YOUR CHARACTER WILL HAVE, BUT ONCE AGAIN IN ACCORDANCE TO THE PERSONALITY YOU PROVIDE.

I may ask you for more info later on.

If you lead something (clan, org) please register if I havent talked to you already. It will make the story that much better.

reminance - kage - 18
mars - kage - 17.5
toratsume Nyshn - elder - 14
America - elder - 14
Ken - kage - 17.5
Whatasnipe - elder - 16
Darth Tyrael - kage - 17.5
 taigakun
toratsume nyshn - village elder - 14
mamita - chunin - 10
diamond lee - chunin - 13.5
hooke - chunin - 11
psychorx - chunin - 13
waly206 - chunin 11.5
sanji - jonin - 16
nova - jonin - 16
adithya - special jonin (low rank jonin) (rogue)- 14
vipto - genin (rogue) 13.5
nas
raphozentel
hiruko
shivraj
malix
ryanflashfire
konohuro
tsunayoshi
lollernoob
drsuhi - genin - 9
yamasukage - chunin - 12.5
Xassasin - anbu - 14
Jukeblook - chunin - 12
mamoudou - special jonin - 14

Hooke:
CHARACTER NAME : Hooke Himitsu
CHARACTER RANK IN VILLAGE: Experienced Chunin, (Thinks he's Jonin worthy but he isn't)
CHARACTER ABILITY/SKILL: 11 Ability level, Skill set: Extremely unpredictable fighter and personality. For better or for worse lmao. Fights with an infused wind chakra wooden Bo Staff. Has summoning jutsu which i won't reveal because he has never had to use it. Fairly strong Taijutsu and Ninjutsu however he has absolutely no genjutsu and is very vulnerable to it due to his careless attitude.
ROGUE? Y OR N: No
EVIL at heart? No
YOUR VILLAGE IF YOU ARE NOT ROGUE: Kinzokugakure
LINK to your char page! https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2686.0

vipto:
CHARACTER NAME :Hishiro Nakai
CHARACTER RANK IN VILLAGE: Genin
CHARACTER ABILITY/SKILL: 16
ROGUE? Y OR N: Y
EVIL at heart? neither evil or good, just a neutral heart
YOUR VILLAGE IF YOU ARE NOT ROGUE:
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1637.0

psychorx:
Character Name: Kamakiri Gin
Rank in Village: Chuunin
Skills: 8
Evil at heart: No
Village: Hidden Snow
Character's page: Kamakiri Gin

Toratsume Nyshn:

--- Quote from: psychorx on November 22, 2016, 00:16:51 ---Skills: 8
--- End quote ---
are you kidding.. @Diamond Lee he is probs 9 or 10
Character Name: Tatsuo Toratsume
Rank in Village: Village Elder.... but I consider my self no better than Chunin (an underqualified one)
Skills: 8
Evil at heart: No
Village: Hidden Forest
Character's page:Tatsuo Toratsume

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version