Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

SLO General History Lore Candidates

<< < (2/7) > >>

Manuster:
2 and 3 have an insane amount of potential. You could milk out soooooo much of an epic story from them

and is it only possible to vote for one? suuuurely people should be able to vote for 2...pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeee <3

Saitou:
I'm going to increase the allowed number of votes to 2.
@Manuster @Gustavolegend @Toratsume Nyshn @Kotatsu .

Feel free to leave your remarks after you vote.

Malix:
I'm glad you guys are liking them! Also feel free to post any feedback/comments/suggestions you may have about the candidates. This could help us forge out the path we take afterwards.

sirpaul:
I like 7 the most. the idea that all of this came from a deity and every village gets a sacred weapon etc.

3 wasnt all to bad either, it would form a good story. gz these are my votes

Konohuro:
I hope individual villages lore will be coming.

I am also hoping that the history of SLO world will continue to be written as the players and events occur after the game comes out. With this in mind, I think that not an exact story about how shinobis and chakra came into world is what we need. This allows for future interesting and genial ideas for major events including Vreg and the story of chakra.
What I am saying is that Naruto wouldn't have been that good if we knew right away who Sage of the Six Paths was, who mother Kaguya was and how everything appeared; this is kept for the end.

Therefore, I voted #1 and #4. #6 was also a very good idea, every time there should be a drama, this is what catches the eye, but unfortunately, in this scenario, everything is known about how chakra appeared...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version