Forum > General Discussion

Leebz is Hidden Forest Kage

(1/6) > >>

Leebz:

Hi guys, it's your neighbourhood Kage applicant, Leebz coming at you with some dank points on why I should be your Kage.

First of all, I would like to say that I am very calm in situations of chaos. Like if we got some next level rogue attack, guess who has your back? That's right, this guy.

Secondly, I will make sure that the taxes of your treehouses aren't too high or unreasonable. I will make sure that they are cut from the finest of trees and not some sort of shitty quality basic tree.

Thirdly, I will keep the economy striving to be the very best, like no other ever was. I will make sure you are all paid fairly and your children will go to great schools with the finest teachers.

So why not have someone like me as your Kage? Give me a question if you doubt my capability and I will answer it respectively. if you are behind me being Kage I have many thanks to give you.

Thanks for your time and god save the Hidden Forest.

Signed.

Nova:
How much retard sauce did you consume before creating this thread?
And how much cheese do you consume on an hourly basis? (required information for kage ofc).

On a more serious note, I don't really think this post should stay, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, as I did with the blowjob thread.

RyRy:
Is this thread serious or nah? It was fairly fun to read tho so idm either or lel

Leebz:

--- Quote from: Nova on July 01, 2017, 18:16:37 ---How much retard sauce did you consume before creating this thread?
And how much cheese do you consume on an hourly basis? (required information for kage ofc).

On a more serious note, I don't really think this post should stay, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, as I did with the blowjob thread.

--- End quote ---

Retard sauce is not in my diet. I try to remain healthy incase of an attack and retard sauce damages the mind. You want your kage to remain clear minded and focused for the task ahead and I make sure that I can provide that sort of mindframe.

The amount of cheese I have consumed on an hourly bases can be broken down in a daily diet. I would say I consume a healthy amount of cheese to make sure my bones grow nice and strong as calcium is within cheese. These sort of facts are what the teachers at the village, that I shall employ, will teach your children.

On a serious note I am sorry, I didn't think it was that bad at first as there is traces of seriousness within this post but I see where you are coming from. It won't happen again and thanks for the warning. <3

--- Quote from: RyanFlashfire on July 01, 2017, 18:20:22 ---Is this thread serious or nah? It was fairly fun to read tho so idm either or lel

--- End quote ---

I take the Hidden Forest very super seriously and therefore this post is very super serious. I plan on bringing the Forest to the level of greatness that the Hidden Metal has and will not strive for anything less than that. I hope I can have you as a backer in my goals. <3

Suroshi:
I find all of this pointless. None of the villages are in game, no clans are in game theres nothing in game but a building, a tree and a arena...Everyone seems to have their heads up their ass. Even if you became Kage right now what really would happen? ... Just post more on the forums or what?

And people say I come up with shit topics lmfao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version